Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Angel1 Messages from Jesus from ACIM, J.E. Padgett and others

ACIM= A Course in Miracles 'transmitted' in the late 60's, published as a
Self-study course in a one book form, which includes 'The Text,The Workbook and the Teachers Manuel", 600+ pages.
James E. Padgett: When trying to connect w/ his beloved, deceased wife around 1914 in many others came through,
relatives and saints and even Jesus.

I will post from these first, then go on to "Love Without End: Jesus Speaks" by Glenda Green ...1922,
and 'The Way of Mastery' transmitted about 1987....the same 'voice' as ACIM...said in an easier to read fashion.

If anyone wants to dispute these fine ...but please start another thread to do that;
this is for quotes, that's all...1 or 2 sentence excerpts which is allowed here.

OK! Let's start...all will be random...From ACIM: (Jesus said) Ch 8 V.

God's Oneness and ours is not separate, because His Oneness encompasses ours.
To join with me is to restore His power to you, because we are sharing it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-07-2018, 03:02 PM
ACIM, Ch 8 of the Text:

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because
I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-07-2018, 03:10 PM
To James E. Padgett:

Be of good cheer, for I am with you always. Do not let your heart fear,
for the Lord is your Keeper and He will be your Guide and Shield.
Only believe and trust in Him and you will soon be born again into the spiritual world of His Kingdom.

Old 21-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Jesus to James Padgett:

Let me teach you and give you the thoughts that He gave to me while on earth.
Let me show you that the things of this world are not the things that save the soul from sin and unhappiness.

Old 21-07-2018, 12:08 PM
ACIM, Ch 8

Ours is simply the journey back to God Who is our home.
Whenever fear intrudes anywhere along the road to peace,
it is because the ego has attempted to join the journey with
us and can not do so.

Old 22-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Angel1

ACIM from CH 8 of the Text:

On this journey you have chosen me as your companion instead of the ego.
Do not attempt to hold onto both, or you will try to go in different directions
and will lose your way.

Old 22-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Master
I was personally more drawn to the ACIM workbook than to the text. The first lesson captured my attention incredulously while the 2nd lesson was a real eye-opener that hooked me on ACIM as I wanted to know more. I did the workbook as recommended --- one lesson per day --- and attended a weekly discussion group with Jim Reilly for over a year. Jim was extraordinary as he lived in accordance with ACIM and frequently referenced it when making life decisions. I'll never forget him --- the living ACIM.

1. "Nothing I see in this room [on this street, from this window, in this place] means anything."

2. "I have given everything I see in this room [on this street, from this window, in this place] all the meaning that it has for me."

The ACIM workbook is psychologically brilliant. Ironically, I bought the ACIM material for my mother and she preferred the text over the workbook.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Acim, text, somewhere:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This needs only one correction: He gave it TO his ..."
Old 22-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Acim, text, somewhere:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This needs only one correction: He gave it TO his ..."

probably, both are true.
Old 23-07-2018, 02:44 AM
ACIM in Ch 6

Hear, then, the one answer of the Holy Spirit to all the questions the ego
raises: You are a child of God, a priceless part of His Kingdom,
which He created as part of Him.

(Hope you all are enjoying this...I know many may have never heard of
A Course In Miracles.)