Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-11-2010, 07:51 PM
deepsea

Excellent Glen.
Lets keep up the good work,the more we pool our information,the more we learn.
Also more we learn,we advance more rapidly.
deepsea.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:58 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Laughing here fit to bust Deepsea!
Silver Birch... to be found on here quite a lot lately. To me the best, the one and only.
Doris Stokes, another one. The real deal. If you couldn't take a message she'd knock it into you, none of this passing on to the next (though it's a handy tool sometimes) Coral Polge (a mate of my mums) psychic drawing like ya aint never seen. I have 10 or twelve of her drawings in an album still. A little story.., I was having a picture done and as she was drawing she said " I see you in a sea of glass. It's to do with your work." As a blank look came over my face she said it again. Strange I thought. Ah well.. More than twenty years later I'm sitting in my shared first floor office looking out over my domain. Guess what.. a sea of glass spread before me. I was managing 52 glass houses. Coral!!!! Bloomin' eck.

Mac, you're doing alright mate. Hard going is the name of the game somtimes. As the ship leans too far one way you turn it back, I've seen it and I hope you keep doing it.

G.

thanks, glen. I needed that encouragement - been really down about 'stuff' today. Curious you using nautical references - I use a lot of nautical sayings myself.... Lovely story about Coral. Your mum's mate? You lucky lad!!

SB and Doris Stokes - you sound like me enthusing! A little story....My wife went to see Doris give a demonstration in Sheffield a couple of decades back - she arrived home after midnight with a huge flower display that our young son (in spirit) had insisted Doris should give my wife to bring home for my birthday....

Don't often tell that story now.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:06 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
thanks, glen. I needed that encouragement - been really down about 'stuff' today. Curious you using nautical references - I use a lot of nautical sayings myself.... Lovely story about Coral. Your mum's mate? You lucky lad!!

SB and Doris Stokes - you sound like me enthusing! A little story....My wife went to see Doris give a demonstration in Sheffield a couple of decades back - she arrived home after midnight with a huge flower display that our young son (in spirit) had insisted Doris should give my wife to bring home for my birthday....

Don't often tell that story now.

Mac,you are among friends here.
Remember that,
J.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:34 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Mac,you are among friends here.
Remember that,
J.

Old 14-11-2010, 09:52 PM
glenos

More power to you Mac. From what I've read and can pick up.. your Mrs isn't/wasn't too good. I'm glad to hear that she is on the mend. That's a weight to carry on its own without everything else. And yes we do need you here that's for sure. A steady hand on the tiller.
Yeah, buddies with Coral and Tom. She knew loads of them. Got to sit with Leslie Flint once too and he had stopped doing his stuff publicly but we had our session. I can hear Mickys voice even now. My dad came through as clear as day talking about a bike that he had bought me. It's only now when the majority of my life is behind me that I realise how big all of this is. It seems that the time left will be spent on helping in my/Spirits planned venture. I have been the unluckiest guy in the world and I have been the luckiest. My God, when I think back..but I guess we can all say that. Nautical terms, yeah me too. Perhaps we have connections with that side of things.. ya never know.
I think that if people can read of our "real time" experiences they will see that the next phase of existance is more real than anything that they can imagine in the here and now. And with the little wisdoms that come from that may help them to draw paralells (sp) in their own lives, which is all to the good.
Sorry folks, wobbled off topic there.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
Leslie Flint! One of my all time favorites, that's for sure
Old 14-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
Coral if I remember correctly, couldn't draw/sketch, until spirit took over, her work was amazing. She did a drawing for me, well a few, and amongst them was a young Native American. I have to say he looked very much like the one I saw some years prior to that.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:05 PM
glenos

Les Flint...I nearly laughed when he was "going under with the fluence" Grumble, rumble, puff, wheeze and then "Allo you lot!" Micky :0))

Oh yes, Coral was good wasn't she. I can see her now little crayony things, smudges with her finger and the final squirt of I guess fixative. And she'd turn it round to show you...
Marvelous Trica wasn't it.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:20 PM
glenos

There's psychic artists advertising in the Two Worlds that I have got. They look quite good. There's a psychic sculptor too I notice.. that would be good if I had the dosh. I have sat with a husband and wife psychic artist and clairvoyant but I cant remember their names.. tip of me tongue it is...
Old 15-11-2010, 04:42 AM
deepsea

Couldn't sleep so I'm up again..............
Coral Polge? Have a friend where I live,has the most beautiful portrait of her mother drawn by Coral Polge.
Wonderful artist.