Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-11-2010, 01:24 PM
mac

Not strictly mediumship yet again (the forum heading) but let's go with it anyway....

When sensitives see discarnates ('spirits' as many will say it), are they 'spirit' individuals (very much alive in the next dimension) or simply shells, 'ghosts'?

Do you know what you see?

How do you know what you see?
Old 13-11-2010, 01:31 PM
glenos

Me? Oh yes, I know what I see. They fill the room. And they bring with them a waft of the Spirit realms. People, animals, for many many years. There's been years when nothing happens and life gets in the way (development?) and then the next time the volume is turned up. Others will be different I'm sure.

G.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:32 PM
angel62

most of the time i see them in my minds eye and many times in the corner of my eye ... hearing smelling just knowing there there
but the most interesting one was seeing a chld in the car seat in the back when i went to reverse the car as iv never seen one just there it was a shock but did calm down and ask who it was.
there has been a lot more incidents since then
Old 13-11-2010, 01:34 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Me? Oh yes, I know what I see. They fill the room. And they bring with them a waft of the Spirit realms. People, animals, for many many years. There's been years when nothing happens and life gets in the way (development?) and then the next time the volume is turned up. Others will be different I'm sure.

G.

fair comment - I needed to ask - not everyone has the powers of discrimination that you have

Many enquirers are hopelessly muddled about ghosts...
Old 13-11-2010, 01:37 PM
glenos

I wouldn't for one moment question your "knowledge" on matters Spiritual Mac. But yeah, I know what I'm seeing. When it happens... maan, the enormity of it is beyond ANY earthly understanding. Collosal mate.

G.

I had to come back to this one because I like to give real-world actual happenings for people to chew over, not some high faluting wordage that some use as their Spiritual being of..

Anyways:- I'm sitting there at home waiting for my mum to come home from serving, and me waiting for some healing, and the fire was on, Squidgey (said little pussy cat), lights dimmed and me vibing in so to speak. Squidgey was sitting opposite me and as I have related I "saw" her like I have never seen before. So me mum come in, and she pops her head round the door and immediately said "what's happened???" I replied that I have just seen Spirit like never before (at it for 40 yrs mind) I explained.., the room filled with golden rods, bigguns. I'm a normal guy, a bit mad at times, I like a pint a dance and love the wild side of life (sorry) but this thing was so bluddy real that I didn't know whether to run, hide behind the sofa or what. The rods started from my back, like wings at first but then filling the room with such power that I can only liken it to an atomic reactor being on the same level as a struck match. There's more to the story but thus far will suffice I hope. Awestruck... they haven't invented the words yet to describe this.

G.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:42 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Not strictly mediumship yet again (the forum heading) but let's go with it anyway....

When sensitives see discarnates ('spirits' as many will say it), are they 'spirit' individuals (very much alive in the next dimension) or simply shells, 'ghosts'?

Do you know what you see?

How do you know what you see?

both. spirit is what i see when i sit with someone to contact a loved one and they come to me in my minds eye.

ghosts are what i see such as what i described in my earlier post and i see them straight on or out of the corner of my eye even.

yes, i know what I see.

reading, research, questioning, asking questions of others, trusting in my self enough that i'm not losing my mind and don't need to be in a white ward with my arms wrapped behind my back. coming to forums such as this to find others that go through the same thing and hoping to not be gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself ..........and restart with white ward sentence.......
Old 13-11-2010, 02:01 PM
mac

You cause no offence if you question my knowledge - it's easy, I have no knowledge of matters spiritual to offer anyone. Do I ever offer any knowledge?

I wonder if folks realise that I ask far more questions than ever I give answers.... If thse questions hurt you, then simply ignore them....

But believe this or not, there are sensitives out there who can not discern what is what....
Old 13-11-2010, 02:11 PM
glenos

Yeah I know. Even the basicness(?) of Spiritualism is beyond what many can take in. Like it or not this is where the best evidence and understanding emanates from. Be at it for many decades and you get to see where Spirit is channeling (gawd I cant stand that word) their energies most, though they are spreading their stuff wider and wider. I sat here this morning and I thought how marvelous this is all becoming. Ma used to say that she and her compardres were seeing that there was a need for a new mediumship, one that appealed to the masses who demand instant gratification in this info' super highway existance of todays life. Well, it's happening Mac, there are tens of thousands on crysalists breaking open as we witness here on SF. perhaps relating real world happenings and evidences is part of the new way. I for one hope so.
Old 13-11-2010, 02:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
both. spirit is what i see when i sit with someone to contact a loved one and they come to me in my minds eye.

ghosts are what i see such as what i described in my earlier post and i see them straight on or out of the corner of my eye even.

yes, i know what I see.

reading, research, questioning, asking questions of others, trusting in my self enough that i'm not losing my mind and don't need to be in a white ward with my arms wrapped behind my back. coming to forums such as this to find others that go through the same thing and hoping to not be gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself ..........and restart with white ward sentence.......

"...gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself" Gunned down by questioning non-believers? I hope they don't cause the white-ward outcome you mentioned but you are not obliged to provide them answers anyway....

You're here by your own choice. You know what you're seeing, experiencing and you know you're not by yourself in this now....
Old 13-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Summerland

When I have seen spirits/ghosts, I see them both in my minds eye and in my physical eyes. One two occassions I have seen someone elses spirit guides. I have seen a few and heard some in the hospital where I work. I don't consider myself a medium by any stretch of the term. Spirits certainly don't appear when I wish or ask.