Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Master
for those that see spirits

i was concerned about somethng i saw on tlc lol, this girl started to develop ablity to see spirits at first they began as energy then she said they became more and more real looking

when they approach you do they look like real people or can you tell they are spirits?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i was concerned about somethng i saw on tlc lol, this girl started to develop ablity to see spirits at first they began as energy then she said they became more and more real looking

when they approach you do they look like real people or can you tell they are spirits?

You should treat TV and movies for what they are - entertainment designed to make money. Taking them seriously is a mistake....
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Master
Sometimes when I'm working (and I work in a long term facility that's been around for 40 years same bulding etc) out the corner of my eye the spirit will look like a real person, but if I see them straight on it's a mist or just a shadow. LIke this morning actually was weird I was in the gym and out the corner of my eye I saw someone standing near me and I said "oh sorry" and looked at her and to find no one was there...
Usually I see things out the corner of my eye very clearly.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Rumar

I started off with just hearing them, then when the visuals started coming back to me, it was all about seeing the "shadow people", they would look like someone's shadow but upright and on their own. I would normally see them as if they're here physically in the corner of my eye but when I actually double take to look at them, no one is there.

Sometimes I feel them around and actually confuse them as if they were actually alive and roaming around but when I go to investigate, there's no one there. Spirits are all around us at all times, some places have more activity than others and some places less. It also has something to do with what attracts them, such as the energy from a lot of electricity and electronics running. The whole: "Attracting the negative" you're attracting a spirit, period, the whole negative aspect is prejudiced.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Master
i see thanks
Old 12-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Moon Willow

Hey Rosewater, I think you'll find that everyone will probably see them slightly differently, depending on their natural abilities.

I often catch things out the corner of my eye and know someone is there, or catch a glimpse, but for me I will more often see them with my third eye (like an impression of them, or close up of their closed eyes and just 'knowing' what colour clothes they are wearing, or what they look like etc). I'm still very new to this and things are developing rapidly so by next week I'll probably have a different answer for you!

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 12-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Wynd

Personally I see them out of the corner of my eye, see shadows, feel them (like Moon Willow said), hear them, etc. It all depends on how receptive I am and how much they are sharing with me.

Hubby feels their presence, hears their words and sees shadows (he's very new, so it's sometimes overwhelming for him), but he doesn't discern who is who, yet ;)
Old 13-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Serenity Bear

Yep I see them just like real people walking in the street.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:10 PM
earthprowler

i was coming out of the mail room at work one day to get on the elevator and i saw a lady stepping onto it, when the doors closed i thought "oh i can catch it", i was only seconds behind her. when i pushed the button, nothing happened and i looked up to see the elevator coming down from the 8th floor and there was not enough time for it to get up there.........so yeah after my windy story, i see them as people.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:16 PM
glenos

I see them this way:- Imagine seeing a living person but seeing them in every way possible. Sight, smell, touch, feeling their emotions, their warmth, infact everything that "they are". Then get a mandolin from the kitchen drawer and take the thinnest shave of them possible. You're left with all those "seeings" but so thin that they are almost invisible. Ok now add to that all those things that they are on atomic steroids. Bingo, Spirit forms as they appear to me ;0)

My first experience of that was with the tiniest (fully grown) pussy cat you could imagine. This dear soul had lived a life that one could only imagine in your wildest nightmares. I STOLE her from her keepers and I gave her love that came from the deepest recesses of my soul, and there we were looking at each other. WE WERE EQUALS. She was pure soul and every part of me was buzzin'. I then realised that this thing we call Spirit in is all of us. All living things. My God what a realisation. The start.. it changed my life forever.