Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-10-2011, 11:54 AM
green

what do you think?

are there any cards you would like to take out from the tarot deck? and why?

G
Old 12-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Master
I don't anything about tarot cards so I'll keep them all..............lol
Old 12-10-2011, 08:20 PM
BlueOwl

3 swords. A sad and miserable card to have out in a spread.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
green

3 of swords for sure, yes.
what about 9 of swords ?

G
Old 12-10-2011, 09:04 PM
BlueOwl

Yes that card likes me a lot :( But it is true. It is of someone who self tortures themselves.

Most the swords could do with not being in the deck but then that would make a very unrealistic tarot deck hehe. 4 swords I don't mind so much as it usually means rest and recuperation. 6 swords is ok. 10 swords another nasty there.

I would say the Tower too but as it is a major acarna card it is often these cards that mean spiritual development/awakening if they are good or bad and that when I think of it in the long run isn't a bad thing-once the tough times have been rode out.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Medium_Laura

Nope, they all stand for something, even the tower is important. It can tell me that a client is setting themselves up for destruction.

too many fluffy bunny decks already on the market :)
Old 12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Medium_Laura

9 of swords is important too :)

You may be "beating yourself up" about something and this could be interfering with your spiritual development. Whatever happened in the past is over now and there's nothing you can do to change it. Forgive yourself, if necessary. You are not defined by your past or by any single action. You are your own worst critic.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Nope, they all stand for something, even the tower is important. It can tell me that a client is setting themselves up for destruction.

too many fluffy bunny decks already on the market :)

Hiya I would like if you may, for you to explain what you mean not from a point of conflict - but Im just intrigued to what you deem fluffy decks to be?

and why do you name them so and do you feel that they shouldnt be used?

tbh i always use my tarot cards when i want a raw reading.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Medium_Laura

fluffy meaning there is nothing ever to call you out and face your life.

Every one of them is uplifting and never helps you get to the heart of your frustrations, pain or questions.

There are many, too many to name. For me, Tarot is straight forward, in your face, very much like me :)
Old 12-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Knower

your right about the tarot, like i said i use it when i want a in your face reading. I have quick alot of decks.

thanks for reply.