Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 12:11 PM
sashwah

personal experiences.

As a ufo researcher, i feel duty bound to include this question in my search for knowledge. I don't say the search for truth, i know the truth, i have seen it for myself. I have seen several ufo's some of them vague, some of them unmistakable. I have seen little white egg shapes ones, big triangular one with yellow lights underneath. I saw one zig zag impossibly accross the sky when i was twelve. I watched it with my mum. Has anyone here ever seen something that they were not entirely convinced was terrestrial?

:)
Old 11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
angelica

i have seen

hi there, i have seen similiar shapes as well and i know it was a ufo or somethin, in the year of 95 i saw it in east valley arizona.. over superstition mtn... several of them, they would pop up and out... swiriling white egg shapes... some people even video taped it for proof... it was something i'll never forget... i love this forum, i'm new to it... it's nice to discuss this sorta stuff were people don't think your crazy....have a nice day
bless you
angelica
Old 11-01-2006, 09:20 PM
sashwah

Hi Angelica!
Pretty new here myself. Having a whale of a time. Funny you should say that you saw these egg shaped ufo's in 1995. I saw one in 1995 too. I also talked to a man called John Hanson who is an investigator in the U.K. He saw one in 1995 too. That's very interesting indeed. I saw mine while looking out of my living room window around 2 am. I couldn't sleep. I stood there and watched it go by, it seemed so effortless, like it was floating. I felt really sad when it had gone, like i'd almost subconciously wanted them to stop and pick me up and take me with them!!! Very peculiar. A year later i had a very BIG sighting with three friends and their son and my son was with us too. It was amazing. Scared the bejeezus out of me too! There's definately something going on up there......

Thanks for sharing xx

Love and light.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Mart

I think it's interesting that aliens are often represented in the same way as angels in that they ascend and descend through a pillar of light. Have you watched much kids TV recently, loads of portals, different dimensions magic etc. Jesus said something about having to think like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven, i.e open minded. 2012 is coming soon. Maybe we're being prepared for a new awareness? Maybe aliens exist in a new dimension of awareness that we are about to enter. The Mayans said the 7th age of man will end on the 21 12 2012 maybe aliens will beam up all those who are open enough to understand and accept a new way of being, maybe aliens are just angels?
Old 07-04-2006, 01:55 AM
prachi

Hi!
though i haven't seen UFOs. but my friends have. and i believe in life forms on other planets and universes. angelica i've heard a lot of stories about UFO sightings in Arizona. seems like UFO capital... maybe there's something about that place... i would like to hear more of your experiences.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Jacob

OMG I saw a ufo it was like zigzagging thru the skye and i was their with my freind and we both saw it and we got so freaked OUT!!!. we went out to record it on my camera and it came down and landed on my backyard. their where lights and it was scary and everything. my freind was adbucted by the ufo and we havnt seen her since.

OMG can u guys help me out? nobody beleives me!!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Jacob

PS it also took my cat
Old 17-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob
PS it also took my cat
have you tried the rspca jacky poohs???
I almost always find my abducted stuff there.

On a more serious note (ha ha)
do people think these ufo peops are good or bad, or is there a smattering of both?
Old 21-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Jacob

UFOs.... you retards
Old 29-05-2006, 03:20 AM
homecoming

I have seen ET'S travel via a stream of light beam similar to what a torch would emit. Also some others that are a flat thin square that is seen right in ones face.
Closed Thread