Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Aquarian

Interference by non-benign spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
" free of interference " ~ any suggestions on how to achieve this ?
I'm found this a very difficult area to deal with - when I've been under attack, my ability to figure out what's going on is much reduced.

I've been under attack for on and off for 4 years and found this forum yesterday whilst looking for a solution.

I found a post by a user called Pounamu who seems to have ceased posting around 4 years ago.

As I cannot link to posts yet, here it is in full:
Quote:
I will answer according to my understanding; but others may be able to add other details.

You ask "What is possession?"

Possession is when some non-physical being / entity gains access to and takes over control of one's physical and/or psychic (subtle) bodies - that is, mind and feeling nature.

One could say that this is a karmic condition (nearly everything is!); but the original cause of the karma may be recent and of ones own doing or could be from an ancient ancestor, thousands of years back.
It is natural for a human auric field to be protected so that only their energy signature can access their field and body. However, the protection can be breached in a number of ways. Here are some:
(1) The taking of consciousness-altering drugs affects the chakras, such that an entity can plug in and gain control of that chakra or the whole body. Drugs can also put holes / rips in the "etheric web" of protection that surrounds the body (this is old info from my days as a Theosophist - I presume it is still valid).
(2) An intense emotional shock can rip or shatter the mental body (causing insanity) or the emotional body (causing unstable moods); and these can be taken advantage of by a maurauding entity.
(3) Of course, black magic directed at one can also rip one's protection and allow some entity in.

Generally one is naturally protected from all but directed, purposeful attacks. And there are methods that can be used to supplement one's protection (eg., always being grounded within a tube of light reaching up to Soul and down to Earth's centre, surrounding oneself with an "egg" of light, making protection calls and intents to set one's boundaries). However, boundaries will fail to hold if there is karma concerning this that is at present up for release; then in order for the protection to be effective, the karma must be dealt with.

I believe it is true that if a person tries to open their chakras to experience the non-physical or "higher" dimensions by an inadvisable means such as drugs or uninformed use of exercises, they may open to the lower "astral" worlds and be attacked by some of the malicious entities that abide there. The fright could very well rip their protection or unbalance them further. Generally opening to the higher dimensions is best prefaced by a sincere intent to evolve oneself spiritually "for the best for all concerned" and by patiently following the process "in Divine Timing", so that Soul can guide one at a safe pace through the necessary steps - which will most likely be particular to the individual (as each of us is different).

Psychic attack is when someone (or some non-physical being) directs thought-forces at one's energetic non-physical parts in order to harm or unseat one from one's normal seat of control of one's own bodily systems. If you can test by some method (eg. pendulum, muscle-testing) where the attack is coming from, and test what the agreements and karma are and release them, it will be possible to defuse the possibility of further attacks. If you can truly forgive the karmic circumstance and the individual attacking, and hold them in the purest and most sincere love, that would totally transmute the attack; but to be able to do this, you need to understand all the circumstances that gave rise to the karma that permits the attack. That is not always the easiest thing to do; but one can intend to research it at night in dreamtime in the Temples of Karma, and ask to be shown what is involved, and to remember it upon waking.

Karma always implies a spiritual lesson that is being offered; if you can grasp that and make it your own, forgiving the circumstances, the necessity to have traumatic experiences concerning it vanishes.

Hope this has been useful!
Pounamu.
For me, it's clearly a past life issue.

There's one other notable defence: If you absolutely believe that they can't affect you, they can't.

One distinction worth noting: there's a difference between external energetic interference by a 'ghost' and control of your mind/energies aka possession by something nastier.

My problem is the latter. Something continually re-programs my chakras to produce thoughtforms which attack me further to strengthen themselves and harvest my energy.
The spirit depends on my issues in each chakra to produce dark energy to create the thoughtforms in the first place.
As focussing on this problem mostly produces dark energy, it's best to ignore it and even take painkillers if you cannot resolve it.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Coming2

Aquarian,

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I was psychically and physically attacked for a long time by a negative, dark entity. It would pin me down, sometimes rape me and drain me constantly. At the time I didnt know how to get rid of it but one night as I was being attacked I called on Jesus to help me. I dont know why I did but I screamed out JESUS over and over again and it stopped. It happened 2 more times and the instant I said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" it disappeared and the attacks stopped. I am not a devout Christian and I am very open to all paths to God but I have found that there is power is Jesus' name. After smudging my house and having it cleared I started wearing a St. Michael pendant around my neck and ask now that ArchAngel Michael defend me against all negativity and evil. It has worked for me. Keep talking and let us support you.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Medium_Laura

Have you set boundaries? Sounds like you are "allowing" yourself to be victimized. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17188
Old 13-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my Aquarian ! This is totally different from what I was expecting. For some reason I was thinking of intereference as being just a distraction of sorts (well, one can certainly say what you and Pounamou are talking about are distractions ! ) but I thought distraction, like noise, the mind chattering on, something more like that.

Quite a detailed and informative post by Pounamou. I haven't seen him posting in quite some time, there was a forum crash a little while ago - and several members seem to be missing or just haven't returned - Long story short, backup disks were avail from the year 2006 but time & just about everything else , was lost between then and the crash. This could explain the 4 yr absence of posts. Lucky to have the original backup disks, just a little background info.

I am sorry to hear you have been subjected to such attacks, I can't even imagine what you have been going thru. Someone, somewhere, must have some ideas or help for you to resolve this problem ! I would think this must just drain you of energy dealing with this, to put it mildy.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I am so sorry you are having to deal with this.
Thanks but I probably did something to deserve it... many lifetimes ago.

Have called on Jesus, Yogananda, Lahiri Mahasaya, Krishna and God and less advanced entities. Sometimes I get temporary relief, sometimes they're remarkably silent.

Yes boundaries and allowing are inherently involved but these are something I'm strong on. For example, I set up an 'allowance field' which doesn't allow bad things to happen in my life. The way it's set up though is focussed more on short term bad rather than things which are bad because they're persistent over time. And it was so difficult to set up, I'm concerned about breaking it.

Unless I was 100% focussed on blocking this spirit, which is difficult to maintain for 20 mins never mind days it found a way to get around my boundaries.

After reading Pounamu's post, I set about looking for related bits of past life karma and 'learning the lesson'. Since then I've been largely free of interference - my chakras form a bubble over them when they're under attack. This feels really weird but otherwise seems to work <fingers crossed>.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account

If our thoughts create our reality ~ then perhaps if we didn't believe in karma, and what is happening to us today as being a result of karma or things that happened to us or that we did in a past life ~ perhaps the whole issue might somehow, evaporate ? Create different thoughts without the presence of this dark spirit. Or is perhaps the dark spirit a fear ?

Good to hear that you have found a temporary solution with the bubble around your chakras.

ps ~ sent you a PM

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Aquarian

Our thoughts creating reality is a law that would override this generalisation. In other words, our thoughts creating all reality is something that cannot be true... I think.

The bubbles disappeared a couple of days ago along with any sign of the spirit.

What Pounamu wrote makes a lot of sense to me. I get a lot of help from various higher intelligences I hesitate to try and label.

The 'allowance field' that blocks 'bad stuff' works 100% of the time, sometimes with insane mechanisms eg I was legally notified of eviction recently and didn't even know about it. I was kept uninformed for a beneficial reason. It never happened of course.
At times, I can perform near miracles with their help.

So I have to conclude that their near complete absence is either contextual or related to state of mind... or both.

If we assume these higher intelligences are extremely capable and kind, why would they not help when I most need it?

There aren't many options.

1. Something more powerful than them is blocking it in those contexts/states of mind.
2. They choose not to because it helps me for them not to.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Aquarian

Bit of an update

Still getting interfered with, though where it was often very painful and quite disabling it is now merely irritating.

This indicates I'm on the right track.

(Mind you, these entities are so tricky that I wouldn't put it past them to ease of just to send me down the wrong track.)

In addition to the above tactics, there is etheric attacking of chakras by something like a toothed tendril (can be temporarily stopped by using an 'etheric blade') as well as frequent impersonation of guides and even my subconscious feedback.

My highest intuition seems to confirm karmic weakness due to 'my' own attacking of people through such weaknesses in distant past lives. I'm slightly hesitant to believe this as such a message would be typical of the interference I'm getting (karmic = possibly unfixable, self-recrimination = allowing further attacks).

Several people PM'd me about this including one who recommended asking for help from someone not on this board. Chasing up the latter seems like the next step.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Aquarian

A deeper insight into the entity's interference mechanism

Preamble: I have the ability to perceive people's issues in their auras and (with difficulty) feel what those issues are about.

Likewise for myself, I can examine a blockage and find out what it's about. They are sometimes surprising.

When I'm under attack I find issues in my chakras such as 'entity can access dark energy', 'entity can tell chakra to create thoughtform (described in first post)' and higher order imperatives such as 'entity can put new imperatives into my chakras'.

I cleared roughly 20 of these for my 5B chakra yesterday and there are about 12 more today. Hundreds over the last few months, often repetitive.

One thing I don't yet understand:
All issues have an element of attachment to them. It's part of what keeps them being issues.
But why would I be attached to these implanted imperatives?
Old 11-07-2011, 01:53 PM
mattie

Vetting Unwanted Energies

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097