Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Seeker

Tarot spread on manifestation-I'm confused help!!

Question: Hi! I found a spread regarding manifestation, and would love your insight. 🙂 First card I got was judgement. Second card 4 of wands. Third card king of pentacles. Fourth card page of wands. 5th card (pulled two) 8 of swords and 10 of cups. I understand the judgement card but the others I'm so confused about.
1: represents my desire
2:best way for me to manifest my desire
3:action I can take to put this in motion
4:emotion I need to embrace or reject for this to manifest
5:how the universe is helping me

Judgement card I feel like it means that I want to manifest a reconciliation.
4 of wands maybe I need to be positive, be with friends and family??
The other cards I am confused about, I am confused about all of them but not so much the first two. 😂 Thank you so much for your help!!
Old 01-08-2017, 08:22 PM
55Degrees

Hi Devinespirits.

Sorry I can't really help with the cards, however when I work with manifestation spreads I tend to have an intention already set and choose my first card by looking to see which one best fits my intention. Choose the card that fits the purpose, then shuffle and pull the remaining cards

If you are wanting to manifest a reconciliation, maybe choose the 2 or 6 of Cups as Card 1 instead of drawing a random card.
Manifestation is about you telling the universe what you need, not the other way
Old 02-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Seeker

[quote=Pisces_Moon]
Thanks for your insight!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Knower

Hi Devinespirits
I will add in my views on your results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinespirits
Question: Hi! I found a spread regarding manifestation, and would love your insight. 🙂 First card I got was judgement. Second card 4 of wands. Third card king of pentacles. Fourth card page of wands. 5th card (pulled two) 8 of swords and 10 of cups. I understand the judgement card but the others I'm so confused about.
1: represents my desire - judgment card means "rising" out of something. Your desire is to rise out of something what situation in your life are you trying to rise out of?
2:best way for me to manifest my desire 4W is a basic nurturing indication of of your intentions in life. Best way for you to manifest your desires is to nurture, support, protect you intentions, path, role you are on. Basically love the path you are on right now.
3:action I can take to put this in motion KP is communication or transacting somehow physically. Action you can take... is to have face to face or real dialogue with someone, or express yourself physically in some way. Communicate. Write, paint, dance your action needed here is to express yourself in tangible ways.
4:emotion I need to embrace or reject for this to manifest PW is a like 2 of Wands, and has an added connotation of being a turning of something. Very playful path role intentions here. Young. The emotion you need to embrace is to be childlike with your path intentions. Nothing serious! They should be simple, fun, childlike innocent intentions that spin around, turn, a lot of fun!
5:how the universe is helping me 8S+10C - motion play + away play - the universe is helping by transitioning you in some playful pattern in your life pretty rapidly. Something of a play nature is rapidly leading toward some sort of isolation or transition to a new play theme in your life. So the Universe could be guiding you through some sort of ending of one playful pattern and into a new one... it seems to already have some motion associated so it could be a rapid development when it comes?

Some thoughts for you!
best wishes....

The other cards I am confused about, I am confused about all of them but not so much the first two. 😂 Thank you so much for your help!!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:47 AM
Seeker

My Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinespirits
1: represents my desire
2:best way for me to manifest my desire
3:action I can take to put this in motion
4:emotion I need to embrace or reject for this to manifest
5:how the universe is helping me

Some thoughts - (I would love to see the imagery of the cards if poss)
but initial thoughts
1) Desire to resurrect true self on some level..Blow own trumpet...
2) The Best way is to Celebrate who you are, find stability, build new foundations in your self- belief, Spiritual energy, ambition, passion..
3) To put into action, motion, be practical in taking care of your health, wealth and security...
4) Page of Wands- the emotion you need to embrace or reject- embrace strength...within your self-belief...
5) How the Universe is helping You 8 of Swords- asks you to use all of your senses to move forward, so you are not bound, suppressed by what you think you know.... 10 of Cups- brings Hope, union, family, a happiness that lies within... Depending on the imagery of the cards, they could give clues to further details ...
Hope offers some insight in the possibilities of these cards
Old 02-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparkes
Hi Devinespirits
I will add in my views on your results.

You are wonderful, thank you for you help!!
Old 02-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeKatesXing
Some thoughts - (I would love to see the imagery of the cards if poss)
but initial thoughts
1) Desire to resurrect true self on some level..Blow own trumpet...
2) The Best way is to Celebrate who you are, find stability, build new foundations in your self- belief, Spiritual energy, ambition, passion..
3) To put into action, motion, be practical in taking care of your health, wealth and security...
4) Page of Wands- the emotion you need to embrace or reject- embrace strength...within your self-belief...
5) How the Universe is helping You 8 of Swords- asks you to use all of your senses to move forward, so you are not bound, suppressed by what you think you know.... 10 of Cups- brings Hope, union, family, a happiness that lies within... Depending on the imagery of the cards, they could give clues to further details ...
Hope offers some insight in the possibilities of these cards

Thank you, this helped me so much!!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Seeker

You are so welcome .... anytime ...