Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Seeker

Laws of Polarity

Some very interesting articles exist on this subject explaining how Earth is one of the few planets in our solar system that allows for this. Explains how it works and how negative, positive is relative to perceiver. I'd love to post this but it will have to wait until I have made 15 posts as I am new. Love to explore this topic further. Welcome ideas, discussions here
Old 03-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Seeker
Hey ya Freddy, yes its an interesting one huh...there is no good or bad, there are just our perceptions. Took me a while to get to a place where i could accept this cause how do you reconcile this with murder, pedophilia, rape etc. The only way i could do this was to release judgement and accept that each soul is on its own journey, each accumulating their chosen experiences and will need to review these choices and the related karma for those choices at their life review shortly after death.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Hey ya Freddy, yes its an interesting one huh...there is no good or bad, there are just our perceptions. Took me a while to get to a place where i could accept this cause how do you reconcile this with murder, pedophilia, rape etc. The only way i could do this was to release judgement and accept that each soul is on its own journey, each accumulating their chosen experiences and will need to review these choices and the related karma for those choices at their life review shortly after death.
NICE POST

Welcome to the Spiritual Forums!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfresh
Some very interesting articles exist on this subject explaining how Earth is one of the few planets in our solar system that allows for this. Explains how it works and how negative, positive is relative to perceiver. I'd love to post this but it will have to wait until I have made 15 posts as I am new. Love to explore this topic further. Welcome ideas, discussions here
INTERESTING THREAD!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-05-2020, 07:39 AM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that this basic concept is correct. That our Galaxy has one Planet of Free Choice at a time and earth is the current one.

That there were 8 planets of free choice before us which chose positive perceptions and that most, not sure how many that would be, chose self destruction. We are now in that group of 8 and in the process of evolving ourseves. The shift to greater awareness has just begun for us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfresh
Positive and negative don't actually exist except in the mind of the person using the words. They're words that have been 'imported' into Spirituality and redefined to suit agenda and not understanding. In science, positive and negative are measurable - as in temperature, electrical current, numbers above and below a baseline.... In that sense the earth is no different to the rest of the Universe.

The brain uses binary in its operations, which is where polarised thought comes from - and the so-called Law of Polarity. Good vs evil, right and wrong, Spiritual vs..... everything else. It's often agenda more than anything else.

Positive usually translates to what the perceiver accepts, negative is what the perceiver doesn't accept. It's all about how the brain processes the 'mechanical' to become subjective reality prior to becoming conscious.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Positive and negative don't actually exist except in the mind of the person using the words. They're words that have been 'imported' into Spirituality and redefined to suit agenda and not understanding. In science, positive and negative are measurable - as in temperature, electrical current, numbers above and below a baseline.... In that sense the earth is no different to the rest of the Universe.

The brain uses binary in its operations, which is where polarised thought comes from - and the so-called Law of Polarity. Good vs evil, right and wrong, Spiritual vs..... everything else. It's often agenda more than anything else.

Positive usually translates to what the perceiver accepts, negative is what the perceiver doesn't accept. It's all about how the brain processes the 'mechanical' to become subjective reality prior to becoming conscious.
A most interesting comment. I look on positive and negative as potential difference, one with respect to the other. Your final sentence caught me out, though. The pre-conscious processing of the brain seems to be about checking a stimulus for "fear" and the fight, flight or freeze response.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
A most interesting comment. I look on positive and negative as potential difference, one with respect to the other. Your final sentence caught me out, though. The pre-conscious processing of the brain seems to be about checking a stimulus for "fear" and the fight, flight or freeze response.
I don't use the words at all because they have no real use in Spirituality, if all I'm gaining from an experience is that I've labelled it as negative then........ For some people, what contradicts their paradigms triggers their fight, flight or freeze response.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Master

For polarities and hermetic teachings, ‘The Kybalion’ offers great insights.

Also see https://youtu.be/AAHNxHgc8EI

Enjoy!

Old 05-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

For polarities and hermetic teachings, ‘The Kybalion’ offers great insights.

Also see https://youtu.be/AAHNxHgc8EI

Enjoy!

The Vesica Piscis puts things into a relationship rather than opposition of polarities, giving even greater insights - https://www.crystalinks.com/vesicapiscis.html