Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamnatee2323
My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter

Well the very best thing is that sounds like she has parents that are opened minded and really work to help her out with it all :) which is the best and key thing.

Some of the stuff maybe hard to grasp for many, However to point out there is logic and science pointing it out on a daily basis at this point to the stuff that once was unexplained.

I would suggest for helping her out maybe introducing her to crystals and gemstones which she maybe able to see the energies for them, and might help her out on the tiredness of absorbing all others feelings. Other helping stuff of-course is meditation and the like. Theres certainly other stuff on here as well to help out and research is always a good thing :)