Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Ascender

I think that as we awaken, we will realize that these past lives to not matter to our identity in the same manner we have treated them-- Yes, we have ties to past incarnations of ourselves, and yes we did experience them; however, as more people wake up to these past lives, I think we will find people struggle when they meet another person whom recalls the same past life--

That is, during this process of individuation, one person could become reborn as multiple people... This isn't akin to simultaneous lives (though it is as we are everyone), but further refinement of soul expression-- That is, just because you identify with a past life, does not mean someone else will not identify with that past life.. And if you are trying to base your relationships on such expressions, you will most likely be damned to a miserable preconceived notion of who you are to each other--

-------

Think about how many claim to be have been Jesus in a past life... Well anyone who recalls that, that might seem like a big deal; and so of course you are going to come across multiple people making these claims... but what about the insignificant lives that no one feels the need to rant and rave about, but still apply it heavily to their personal life.. chances are they won't run into someone who is aware of the same past life.. even if they know each other; how many people are aware enough that they might run into their past life selves?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
My personal take is that we have lots of soulmates/soul connections.

I believe this as well, and of course not all of them are meant to play out as romantic partners in this lifetime, even if by chance you were once romantically involved with one another in a past life that doesn't guarantee it will play out the same way in the current lifetime...I believe we play different roles during each incarnation for the purpose of the soul's growth...

Quote:
A lot of us get hooked into this idea of "one ultimate love" but we forget to live in the here and now and we forget to dance with life!

Very important right here!

Quote:
(Oh, and... when you truly open up, you may find yourself attracted to people you didn't even think you could be attracted to, because it's like you're looking with different eyes.

Haha! I was just talking to a friend about my personal experiences with this subject...

By awakening and seeing into the deeper levels in people *beyond* the physical this allowed me to completely change my perspective where I'm finding myself feeling physically attracted to individuals I wouldn't have been attracted to prior to my awakening (keep in mind this has been a gradual process for me over the course of many years)...

Quote:
One red flag I see in these forums a lot is that people seem to have a very, very fixed idea about who their soulmate is supposed to be, and what they're supposed to look and act like. That person may come in a very, very different package than they expected.

Exactly!

Last edited by Somnia : 04-05-2016 at 02:55 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Well actually it is PINING. People are destroyed by this it's only if you let go and except things it becomes heavenly.

I've recently been made aware of a situation where a man has a ex girlfriend that thinks they are past life loves and has been hanging on for years. He didn't doesn't feel it anymore than he feels for everyone he meets. He won't address it with her even though he doesn't reciprocate and has even had closer connections. She is essentially wasting her life, and quoted many of these tf cliches.

That is pining away, and having suffered that loss I wish I new who she was so I could set her free.

Maybe during the time where's she's pining away, she's actually healing. The connection keeps her occupied, so she can focus on herself and not on other relationships. It's really about the person, and not the soul connection.