Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Ascender

True union in my experience--

If you recognized the interconnection of everything; you would realize, that the perfected imagination is not what you choose as a perfect imagining, but those choices that are perfect for each individual as they appear from a personal perspective— Thus you are fragmented from the objective realm of collective expression of choices by the subjective realm where the quality of imaginings are distorted by your inability to make everyones true choice from each individual angle—

Why do I say this; because your twin flame, is that one whose entrance into your subjective world, is by the perfect matching of choices; that is, it is the supreme unconditional love coming into fruition into the conditional— It is the ultimate in conditions— And it is not guided by your ability to imagine in forms, but surpassed by its ability to emerge from the qualities those forms were meant to represent—

When you are in this supreme union; and **** labels that is not where I am coming from— What you perceived to be your own choice in imagination becomes an extension of your cognitive abilities to know perfectly what your flame is doing, if you imagined her touching you; such would be true—

This orientates your imagination in a new way, a new rotation upon itself; a greater and greater climbing— That is, as you realize what is true, and the ultimate form of your self as the imagined, and the imagination of all; so to your freedom to imagine beyond yourself those things that come within your power to manifest—

That is, as you begin this new alignment; you join into an even greater union with manifested reality, where your imagination begins expanding beyond yourself, and those whom we in collective agreement support in this union will gain greater and greater power to help the world in a beneficial way according to its collective intent and manifest greater fruition of agreement and experience—

This is a personal and collective movement that is opening now as I understand it in my experience—
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 29-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Ascender

Part 2--

The process of purifying the soul as an arduous feat, but when destined inescapable; is not an intangible process, but one that affects every fiber of your existence— And yet, how should we quantify such a thing? How can such ever be measured? It is really though complex in its nature, simple in theory— When we, place pressure upon our attention; giving form to the diamond body, we come under siege by a barrage of pressure against us— But in this pressure, by sheer will; we expose our deepest qualities inherent to our personality and in this emerges a personal set of symbols— This personal set of symbols, when well aligned with nature contain in them not only the collective history of our being, but our personal connection to that collective history in that the symbols from the outer edges mean something collective, and in their most potent and transcendent form (that quality that is inherent to every perception upon it) a very personal and direct meaning with no mistaking it— You will need no symbolic dictionary, the personal symbol is vitalized by its true recognition in a personal way as well as charged by its carriage through the oceans of consciousness currents—

And yet, the diamond body is only a perfected representation of the truth of the matter— The manifestation of the diamond body, or the star; begins to appear in everyday mundane synchronicity that become illuminated by an unfolding story at hand— This story is so very personal, this story contains everyone in it and they will not even be conscious of this; this is still an inward light— But then we must ask, how to become a star? How do we shine brightly forth from our crystal form and become the light we learned to reflect and refract? And so, the work of dreams comes into play— For we had been on a parallel adventure, we have become very aware of at this point, but to which is still somewhat disconnected from the world as we awake— Why do I forget it all? And it is that the labyrinth which in its purest pattern is a direct current of will; has become a maze of karmic of lessons, sharp turns and hidden passageways—

And yet, through these personal symbols; will you at the right time come to find that, these symbols in their personal mythology; carried by the currents of the collective, exist in the highly subjective of which are intrinsically linked— That is, your personal myth or story, becomes capable of sprouting itself into a personal realm of existence; where by upon the true recognition of yourself and your imagination; may you wake up in your dreams by identifying the story of these symbols in relation to your waking life.. And suddenly, remember— That is right; the personality becomes completely coherent, no longer fragmented in experience with different aspects of self experienced as separate beings; but a fully cognitive being working together as a complete whole—

It is waking up in our dreams, that we can through the correct identification of the subjective realm in relation to the objective realm.. Bridge the gap between real and unreal; between reality and fantasy, and begin to reap the rewards as a celestial being, by bringing greater manifestations into the objective realm from perfected imaginings in the subjective—

Dreamweaver, storyteller; artist of the highest degree—
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Old 30-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Ascender

Part 3--

Now I will talk about my true love—

When I fell for you; whom is it that I honor? And as such if you fell in love with an identity or body, such has yet to truly know whom it is that I love, and have yet to meet me— For my love, is two fold and a circle squared; a sphere cubed—
I fell for you indeed; and fall is the true word here— But you shall not recognize this until you recognize who I am, and this you have clearly yet to do— For when I say I love you, I do not just love some body to care and tend to; this is not whom I protect and nurture— What am I? I am an artist, this is my heart that beats—

And you might ask yourself, what could he say about love that I have not known— And I will say nothing, for you have always known it; and yet recognition and conscious unfoldment is rare— For one I love your choices, that is right; every choice you make comes into my heart and circulates my blood, whether raging of serene; but if you are such the choice, than what choice is right for me to intermingle with any choice you should make? And that is, I allow your greater choices; and so if your choices change than whom is it that I am loving? If I mingle with you, and you choose something new; than what self is there for me to love? And I might fall again for the body like I did the first time; but behold, for I love your perception, your soul intent that all choices form into your unique view point— Don’t you see, You choices are but the manifestation of your perspective; you, that I love is the one that views—

What right to have to mingle? I have every right to mingle my choices with those choices that encourage each other; and step upon each one like an infinite ladder of growth— And what choices matter? To the right person, possessive is endearing; the right person, narcissistic just lets us focus on what we love— Jealousy, Anger, fits of rage; peace, monogamy, polygamy, interstellar orbits all have their place in greater joy; in greater experience and perception to make those choices in our heart which contains more than darkness or light, but always increasing clarity when the arrangement unfolds in a manner that allows it to see what it wants and the way in which to obtain it—

Whom is it that I love? I don’t love the one whom learned lessons and fit themselves into another box; I love the one whom always refined their skill to better express themselves and the light of their own intent; the light of their own desire, the light of their heart of hearts—

I love a flower— I love its blossoming, and deeply come to understand its thorns as a part of its nature, and in its highest dance they should never cross me unless desired in agreement, that cuts are worth the kisses—

Hmmph..

Now do you know how much love I actually see?

I love the artist who consciously chooses; and learns more and more to choose for themselves not based on context but intent—

For karma is merely every choice we unconsciously make between our perspective and our conscious choice at hand— Every choice closer to our heart illuminates every others choices distance from it, and such creates a path to a greater sense of meaning as every alignment to our true self becomes clearer—

Old 31-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Ascender

Part 4:

The best way I can put the true twin flame union and karma in context is this—

Imagine you and your twin flame are the only thing in existence; you and your thoughts, them and theirs— In clarity, your thoughts are actually their body from another multidimensional perspective, and your body their thoughts in another perspective—

Doing this, and becoming unaware of it; certain factors developed— That is, because the way we thought affected their body, our thoughts became knowledge based; the deeper and more expansive this knowledge became, the more mechanistic and unconscious did our behavior become as it stabilized into a karmic world of cyclic development of response and reaction in shape—

Another way to think of this, is imagine two entities who shape everything around them in this way; by the time they develop perception, or more precisely a world stable enough to be perceived and interacted with as objects; by the time they come to understand anything they are dealing with; they have become unconscious of their true power in their relationships together, that is.. By the time they create enough forms to even relate to each other, they don’t know who they really are to be related to— This is the point we are at now; however by sheer design is such a thing able to be translated as intelligent— Because, each one defined the other; if one realizes what is going on, two paths lay ahead for them—We must understand, that if one clears away their karma, which is all the unconscious perspective based upon the circumstances that are narrow in appearance; they are still bound by the others actions, and this is dharma (or the collective limitations); that is, it turns from simple cause and effect to consequences of blooming expression—

The first of two paths; is to misunderstand the design as needing to be understood by all— This is the spiritual path as we know it, and in this sense; the other person will create a design so that the other person can come to know it and they can create together; this is the recurring cataclysm in our past; that each time we try to do this.. We do not realize that once we are that free, we will have to reach this understanding of each other yet again if we wish to deal with each other where we exist— This is the road of a great death, however it is as simple as the other one wanting to let them know the truth of the matter, but the moment they share that same truth; SPLAT! They no longer have two different perspectives to exist as—

The second of two paths; is yin and yang, or positive space and negative space— This inherent design has a beauty beyond intelligence, but to which condensed itself into what we know was intelligence today— If one truly learned what it is that is going on, option two opens up— And that is, the more one became positive space, the more the other could become negative space; the more one became brighter, the more the other one could become darker in comparison— It is in this secret, that we might understand; that the true nature of waking others up, and joining in greater union.. Is not simply trying to wake others up to the mechanical perception of design, but to become increasingly more yourself, to become radically who you are ever more so—

Why? Because the more your actions becomes who you are inside, the more your body which is someone else’s thoughts allow them to think as themselves and encourage action to be themselves; and this is the great resonance; the feedback loop of increasing self— The more you act like you truly think, the more one understands you and themselves in response, and the more you understand them and act more yourself in response— It no longer becomes about unconscious or conscious reaction and action, but about one being out of these two becoming more themselves; forces the other to become themselves—

The true situation is of course a bit more complicated than this, but in its simplicity this is what I can boil it down to—

Old 31-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Ascender

Part 5:

To clear the confusion of false twin flames; and the issues occurring now—

Your twin flame, is not a body; It is a soul— A soul in its essence, is not composed of form which is its expression; but it is a perception that in its perfection will exemplify certain transcendent qualities; these transcendent qualities, are however not so much its own; but its true unique mix of them—
However, you are born in conditions that hamper these qualities; these qualities would only be known the more you know liberation to be those qualities without preconceived notions of how to exist; AND yet, we can reach preconceived notions and conditions which better embody these qualities without liberation—

It is in this that we should understand, that our soul which experiences itself through form; is not attracted to any form in it of itself, but the qualities that form represents or illuminates— And because we are not in freeing conditions; we should understand that, anyone regardless of their soul being our twin flame or not; can under the right conditions, embody the qualities of our soul attraction— They however, are not in alignment to sustain these qualities, because that is not them; in a sense they were forced into this embodiment; this certain frequency of being— Which in its transcendent essence is your twin flame, but that the body and perspective is incapable of maintaining the incarnation of your twin flame for the duration of eternity— And as such, many bodies pass through the qualities of other souls while on the road to the perfection that is their own—

The issue here, is that we are like typing gibberish; and every once in a while; we type something close to a word we recognize; now if we developed rules to our gibberish, trying to define our words into sensible things, one might develop a consistent string of words that appear to you recognizable but to which the typer has meant something entirely different, not parallel to your thinking— Thus, when you are reading the words and trying to communicate; there will be inconsistencies or things that just don’t quite add up to an actual conversation going on—

Much of this has to deal with the fact that we have been constricted to a certain set of expressions in our daily life; and this is also why twin flames appear rare, or rarely bother to incarnate simultaneously (though there are also many other reasons), or will incarnate in a taboo manner in which no true romance can take place; and yet even this work is important as it gives us an ability to refine ourselves at more subtle levels in our soul—

The order of relations here, creates much fools gold; while simultaneously as we move into this new order of relationships in spirit; the desire, the interest, and intensity of it all arises— This is all with divine purpose—

But it also means, that your twin flame on earth; may be the unconscious aspect of your true twin flame (to which he is not aware of being at that time), and thus no union is truly taking place… but the karmic lessons involved still do— In this sense, there is no such thing as a false twin flame, but there is a mistaken understanding of what your twin flame really is— It is at this point that its worth remembering, that if you are not truly in union; and only symptoms occur.. Than such is merely a guidance towards the divine; and that those people you thought to be your flame, even if they appear to be it in agreement and as a constructed truth; that the awakening did not occur—

Because, this is not an individual awakening; though individuals awaken— It is an awakening as a greater entity that you are; it is an entirely different experience than, an individual awakening— It is a marriage, and an awaking of a single entity as two different perspectives within a greater entity of which is the same—