Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Knower

Really can't send spirit away unless with help needed.

I had enough with spirit already for long time and follows me around every minute. Did see yellow and blue orb (always one) non-moving appear and disappear, rarely moving.

One thing about this there is a powerful force is I cannot talk to entity since spirit just simply shut me down trying to banish spirit.
Every time I talk to spirit, end up unable to say anything towards spirit, which does not let me by force means direct to brain, including "no" speech always came out nothing. But I can live the life and talk to anyone but my speech is slightly distorted by force and if I forced to speak normal, I feel resistance too. If I force to think hard, get knocked out.

Sometimes experience pain feeling every time spirit do not like what I do or try to talk to anyone about this problem but I press on firmly since I am trying to send spirit away from my presence.

Spirit likes to jam my thought processes with hard pokes and experience heavy resistance every time try to push against mental wall spirit created. Also hard pokes cause me to flinch and shake perceptions too.

Spirit likes to show me images of breast being stroked lovingly, (I'm man and kind hearted and my personality is nice. Not the type of person to bend low that low to make mean comments or rude acts at any women.

There is feeling also am tired of is feeling of being slapped similar kind of the feel and hear clap of inflated paper bag being burst sharply. Sound of screams, catcalls, even high pitched voice sounded like talking to me, heavy tone of assumption sayings like you "cannot think, daydream, you must watch enjoying the breast not anything else", "be quiet" etc, and sound of smug tone pitched higher are heard often.

I am also forced away when trying to hold any crystals, can feel that too in my hands also trying to hold crystals.

Also spirit likes to mess with dream while sleeping.

I really need psychic assistance to send spirit into exile.

Cheers, Jason