Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Has anyone done a Prayer Rain Journal before?

Hi everyone -

Has anyone online here done a prayer rain journal before? I just hear of this today and I was wondering if anyone here has done it, if it was successful, and what are the steps?

I've done journaling in general--gratitude, life goals, and reflective writing, but I haven't heard of this one.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TxG
Old 16-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Knower
Explain what that is, I don't know of it! (Sorry, I know that didn't answer your question but I am curious lol).
Old 06-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
No never have. I have had more success with effecting weather than with other things. I think this is due to weather being both a more malleable substance, gas and vapor, and because people generally except that weather predictions are often wrong. I'm not sure what came first, peoples acceptance of the unpredictability of weather or if it was the unpredictability of weather. LOA goes with the assumption that more than one person exists and that we all effect things. Weather prediction is based in chaos math and at this point becomes impossible to accurately predict beyond seven days. Something I used to say about LOA was that possibility plus focus equals a result. The fact that pretty much everyone thinks that a weather forecast can be wrong means that there is both the possibility in your head to change the weather and there is an acceptance of change already in everyone else's head; for this reason, I could see that keeping a prayer rain journal might be beneficial in building a person acceptance of their abilities to change things because it would be an easier point to start then other points.

My experience with effecting weather, though I never kept a journal: when I was someone who went to church every Sunday on and off for some time I heard a quote from the bible that said something like if you pray every night then your prayers well be answered so I tested it out and after four months it worked. Mostly I prayed that it wouldn't rain on me while I was at work and for six months in a place where it rained all the time it never did unless the night before I said that it would be OK. Somedays it would rain all day hard in all directions but that patch of land the company was on would stay dry and sunny, blue sky.

Another instance last summer I bought a season pass for a ski park for the first time. The prices where crazy cheap because everyone expected a drought – the park got the most snow they ever had since it opened over twenty years ago. Also people said it would the lake wouldn't fill up unless we had like ten years of good rain but I had decided early on in the year that I wanted it to and I focused on that all winter even when I was working outside in heavy rain. The lake filled up only took that one season.

I wanted my brother to go bike ridding with me down some trail but he refused to because it had been raining all day and wasn't going to let up. He said all go if it stops raining and then he laughed, thirty seconds later the sun was coming though the window and the ground quickly hardened up.

I could go on forever. There have been good instances and ones I still feel bad about. Everything is connected so know the limits. I found out the hard way you can stop the rain but I could never get a tree to need less water.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]