Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2020, 03:25 AM
Guide

Thank you all for commenting. @Tobi I have lots of stories!! @onelight That is how the world works. Especially when you are spiritually inclined or mindful enough to see that the universe brings people, situations, and opportunities to you. I have been meeting alot of metaphysical people lately who aren't really in these types of circles yet so its cool to meet more of the fam.

Last Night I tried astral projecting again but when I entered meditation I could tell that there was something going on. I guess a psychic attack by another entity... I guess I at least know what may have called its attention...

As I entered the astral realm I could see it in full color and it was startled... looked like gremlin or troll about 4 feet tall. Tan skin. hunched over slightly. Pointy ears.... my vision was blurred so i couldn't see it better..... this place i live in... is high maintenance lol.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:35 AM
Master
interesting happenings there - nice bit of carrot or biscuit for that troll keep him as a pet - I think the learning part is interesting we'll I'm trying my best to enjoy the adventure anyway.. We have to stay strong though keep vibrations high and avoid that triple burger we used to have in our past years..
Old 30-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Guide

lol yeah i heard that but that tripple burger sure does taste good.... I think when you eat lighter it aids in the projection and when you fast its even better.... i dont know all of the details yet.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Master
I personally think Angels can step in to help and rescue no matter what a persons energy vibration level is.

I would think carefully about big burgers though anyone reading... Ive been reading some of your info on the other thread today Warrior, good of you to share that with everyone.

As with avoidance of connecting to lower vibrational negative entities - I don't still eat too much meat, I'm on a diet with that, and newbies should be aware of that - its like have a sign on your head 'everyone welcome' to the party, all nasties, trolls, gremlins 50% discounts here, because that's what the large meat intake is suggesting - better at connecting to 'low entities'.

Its like the AM - FM frequencies, which one are we tuning into? and I'm going to be writing about that soon. Seriously I keep the meat intake low 'every day' because thats what the vibration level of meat is, low.

I can think of many people on this forum, especially a good friend on here who fasts, wouldn't dream of putting a triple burger down their neck, old saying that - down their neck lol.

Anyway I'm going to write soon on the 'energy vibrations thread' on the Angels and Guides page, about the AM and FM frequencies for 'good' connection.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 30-01-2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:09 PM
Guide

Yeah Angel's and guardians are definitely there all the time so it's good to know. You might not be able to see them because of their vibration or wish to be anonymous. I will check out your new thread.

I also astral protected again last night! This method is too easy.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Master
Well done Warrior, thanks for the mention of the crystals, I bought 2 white ones off ebay not too big not small arrived yesterday, fit perfect in my hands, tried them for the first time meditating felt 'different' - so i'll see how that goes.

Its amazing I have read about crystals so many times, and it can be like not seeing helping ideas that can be 'right in front of you' - so thanks again for that mention......

One of my many AP and lucid dreaming experiences - I was flying over pylons to the countryside and using a breast stroke as in swimming style to gain height - only recently, amazing.. So next time I have decided to go like a bullet superman style - whenever that might be lol...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 04-02-2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Master
Any thoughts to share on this one anybody - after 2 days meditating and holding the 2 crystals in my hands, especially today my hands and lower arms were throbbing, and crown chakra seems overloaded so been grounding just... Is this usual? Never used crystals before.

I usually see some bits of animation/images 'before' going into sub consciousness and seeing swirling blue with mist, but no animation last 2 days with crystals, just blue with mist.

So not going to use them for 2 days just let things settle a bit.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:40 PM
Master
Two days with using crystals, then today without, thats better/smoother! I contacted the crystal supplier by email powerful crystals I purchased, so I go easy with them. Tinnitus was having a go as I came out of meditation, that will be contact with higher knowledge or adrenaline after because I was buzzin with thoughts, or both... so will work on getting tinnitus back down over coming hours.

I have much information to share about tinnitus, probably, drop some info here and there as there's not really an ideal page - I was thinking healing page, Angels and Guides page is where the thread is now because it is to do with spiritual 'connection' IMO with me at any rate so maybe other people on here will notice as well 'no one knows for sure yet how many!!' - so I'll leave it be for now and think on it.

Anyway I just want to share some information, especially to new people who may be going through enlightenment/awakening - as your energy vibrations 'grow' your connections with animals will grow and you will see birds and animals moving closer to you - 'just look' and notice, it happens... Remember to be kind beyond the call of duty in daily life, helps so much in growth - and then see your energy vibrations increase.

Last edited by one-light : 06-02-2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Guide

:) @onelight what crystals did you get? Also I would recommend clearing your chakra and then balancing them. Try to research how it is properly done. Also depending on crystal type and etc you could over load. Also the ringing in the ears is normal and also indicated a shift in vibration. So pay attention to how it sounds because the Astral projection ringing is different.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Master
I know about tinnitus ringing and chakra balancing Warrior - the crystals are white very powerful I reckon - selenite ones, any thoughts anyone with knowledge on them? also as in myself placing them in hands when meditating - which I haven't for full time last few days...