Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It almost insinuated I hold animosity and hatred, because the post you responded to was a deftly delivered little insinuation about me, but me, I'm very pure hearted and kind and have deep caring and compassion...

You see I have the knack of stirring a controversy... but appreciate what that reveals, not in the judgements made about me or anyone, but in the issue of controversy.

You see They tried to take my tiny nondescript verse, then dress it all in blue, then others came to thank that was which paraded so evidently, but in fact, I brought that verse to light... and what they say is true enough 'From little things big things grow'

I wasn't trying to insinuate that anyone in particular holds animosity and hatred, but to say that these things can and do enter our minds from time to time and I consider them as deadly poisons to our minds. I have no doubts that you see yourself as being pure hearted and kind and having deep caring and compassion... , and I have no doubt that you enjoy stirring things up and I am pretty sure that it is for the purpose of creating emotional and creative venues for the purpose of helping us all question and learn both from within and from one-another. Correct, Gem?
Old 14-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I wasn't trying to insinuate that anyone in particular holds animosity and hatred, but to say that these things can and do enter our minds from time to time and I consider them as deadly poisons to our minds. I have no doubts that you see yourself as being pure hearted and kind and having deep caring and compassion... , and I have no doubt that you enjoy stirring things up and I am pretty sure that it is for the purpose of creating emotional and creative venues for the purpose of helping us all question and learn both from within and from one-another. Correct, Gem?

I know you weren't. Sorry... it's just that the post you responded to carried my name made some deft undertoned impressions.

I know what I'm doing, people don't understand it, but I do (and now I think Top does), and I feel a sense, that it's my responsibility to do what I can for the safety and well being of others and that It's everyone's responsibility to care for eachother.
Old 15-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I know you weren't. Sorry... it's just that the post you responded to carried my name made some deft undertoned impressions.

I know what I'm doing, people don't understand it, but I do (and now I think Top does), and I feel a sense, that it's my responsibility to do what I can for the safety and well being of others and that It's everyone's responsibility to care for eachother.

I get you, I think now (and hope "Top" does, as well) Xan, Humm, what you think here? Time to get to know a new friend?
Old 15-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Master
Not thinking, Mayflow... just watching the parade go by.

Xan

Old 15-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Not thinking, Mayflow... just watching the parade go by.

Xan

I think watching the parade go by is meditational. Everything seems to me to be from within, but as we watch and learn to understand others, we learn and grow from one anothers.
Old 15-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Master
Nicely said, Mayflow.

Xan

Old 15-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
We all know how.
Well, IMO, it occurs through an acceptance of identification.

But of course I don't speak for everybody.
Old 15-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Mayflow

Thank you, Xan.
Old 15-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Does that make me your minion?

I hear you.
Old 15-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Does that make me your minion?

By no means, equal terms is my thang. That why I killed Buddah. teehee

Quote:
I hear you.