Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
2 day no mor of my cookin wish lot of famly say yuk lol
2 day wear did i go?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
well
i
did
go
chp
shp
day
got
a
ches
aty
lot
cury
sarse
wish
wz
yum
can
of
dite
coke
wish im havin
now
diete
coke
i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Master

Cheers! I'm drinking coffee!
Old 22-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I finally got some Organic coffee.. THANK GOD! I took for granted all the posh and organic shops we had in the Mid West. Where I am at, its all Walmart unless you want to pay an arm and leg at the tourist areas. The walmart I shop at finally brought in an organic and high antioxidant coffee. Win!

I am about to go to the market and buy some Cuban Pork and fresh baked Cuban baked bread. Dinner will be a hit
Old 22-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
sounds awesome Clover. I haven't had a Cuban sandwich in awhile. I love them.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
I got a bee in my bonnet - yesterday I read a light news article about Matt Damon (?) who said he lost 60-70 lbs. for a movie by eating just chicken breasts. As if I don't eat enough chicken! So, I'll probably be on a chicken kick off and on until further notice!

And don't talk about coffee - I love it. I discovered a brand on-line that is worth trying - I think it's become my go-to now. Lavanta is the brand name - I discovered it on ebay and the first one I tried's called Mocha Java Blend. I just got an email ad from that company, and I looked over their different flavors and have decided on Sumatra Peaberry.

Old 22-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Master

Lol, chicken is one meat I never get tired of. I'm afraid if I only ate chicken I'd get a bit plugged up.

Personally I buy Dean's Beans coffee. I get the Berkeley's Shark Bite because it has some bite to it. And it organic and kosher so I am getting a double assurance there is no corn in it. I get beans and grind them myself, that makes it a triple assurance there is no corn in it.

Tonight is liver and onions.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Master

Two nights ago we had stuffed bell peppers.

Last night we had scalloped potatoes with ham and cheese. It was soo good. Can't wait till leftovers.

Tonight I'll fix some kind of chicken. I'm thinking Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. Casserole because that's where you don't have to pound out your chicken breast, attempt to stuff them (yeah, right), secure with toothpicks, bread the outside, saute and then bake. Instead you just chop, grate, dump and bake. Hey, that rhymes!

Then tomorrow night we begin rotating the leftovers in the order that I have fixed them the past 3 days.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Master
lol Linen, I made stuffed bell peppers last night for dinner....

chicken tonight for me as well...
Old 27-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
bread cheese and chutney.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
How do you ladies stuff your peppers?
I use a mixture of ground beef, rice, tomatoes and herbs, then fill the roasting pan half way up the peppers with broth and roast for and hour and a half.
Stuffed tomatoes are my preference, I always stuff two or three for myself only and they are beautifully complimented with feta cheese.

Today, I made a garlic and herbs linguini dish and some meatballs.
I haven't been in a creative mood lately...I think I lost my touch.

Btw, linen, your dishes had me salivating!