Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Master
What Year did your TF experience happen

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any type of connection to certain dates, and so i am wondering when you would say your experience took place?

Mine would be the years 2011/2012 - The main event.

We met before that time and of course it has gone on since.. but this would be the years that there was a shift I guess you could say.

Anyone else?
Old 11-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
2008 and 2009 was the main thing. I saw her soul in 2008. The whole thing seemed to culminate in those two years
Old 12-04-2019, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account
My awakening was triggered in 2012 but the plans were put into place much earlier.

Have you ever wondered what the importance the age we decided to awaken might be?
I don't know if my soul was just too tired to keep trying to keep my head above water or if I had pre-planned to awaken when I did.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Pathfinder
2008, 2009 and 2010 were the main events though we did not understand it for what is was then.

Then around 2015 shifting of my consciousness started with reading a series of books by Brian Weiss. And when I read "Only Love Is Real", I was literally screaming!!!

In the last year or two we have developed a deep appreciation for what the relationship really is and cherishing and treasuring it as such.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:39 AM
Knower

Hi Jatd,

2001 was the year it hit me, although I met him a couple of years earlier. I found out about twin flames around 2008. The intensity is thankfully all but gone now, and I am questioning the whole concept, but the fact remains that no one has triggered the same feelings in me ever since.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:01 AM
Pathfinder
Ever since I was in my late teens I knew that when I would be around 40 years old, a man would come into my life and change the course of my life as I had known it upto that time. I don't know how I knew it - whether someone had told me - I don't remember.

But the years passed, life happened and I forgot about it. Then when I was 42, I met the person I consider my twin flame and my life and priorities completely changed. It was a couple of years later that I remembered the prophesy (or whatever it was) and I turned to him in surprise to say "Oh! You are the man I always knew I would meet when I was 40!"
Old 12-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
My awakening was triggered in 2012 but the plans were put into place much earlier.

Have you ever wondered what the importance the age we decided to awaken might be?
I don't know if my soul was just too tired to keep trying to keep my head above water or if I had pre-planned to awaken when I did.
I don't know if more twin flame are uniting with any greater frequency than before but as the dates are coming up here, I would like to share about the Hindu belief of ages. The first age is Satya Yugs, where spirituality was at its highest, there was wisdom and justice and knowledge of truth. Then two other "yug"s Treta and Dwapara with diminishing levels of spirituality and growing levels of injustice. Finally, the current Kali yug where spirituality is at its nadir and people are far removed from knowledge and truth. Each of these yugs last thousands of years. Though there is some controversy about exactly when kali yug will end and satya yug will be ushered in once again, pundits have calculated that the time has come. Some believe that satya yug started once again in 2012 and some believe that it will start in 2025. There will be a shift in consciousness and ascension will begin.
Could there be something in this?
Old 12-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
I don't know if more twin flame are uniting with any greater frequency than before but as the dates are coming up here, I would like to share about the Hindu belief of ages. The first age is Satya Yugs, where spirituality was at its highest, there was wisdom and justice and knowledge of truth. Then two other "yug"s Treta and Dwapara with diminishing levels of spirituality and growing levels of injustice. Finally, the current Kali yug where spirituality is at its nadir and people are far removed from knowledge and truth. Each of these yugs last thousands of years. Though there is some controversy about exactly when kali yug will end and satya yug will be ushered in once again, pundits have calculated that the time has come. Some believe that satya yug started once again in 2012 and some believe that it will start in 2025. There will be a shift in consciousness and ascension will begin.
Could there be something in this?

Interesting.

My soul has mentioned a number of times now 2020-2024 a number of times as being important in the new age... A time when new templates are grounded and ready to he built upon... In my own personal life and also... Connected to the whole web of life as well... As soul's express themselves multi - dimensionally. What we do individually transcends into the universe... Or Something like that.

I'm speaking from a place above my mind right now lol... My logical mind feels quite silly about my higher souls musings haha...
Together they laugh at how crazy they appear to the other! Strangely their individual madness harmonise as one though... To create clarity.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:00 AM
Master

the time of my troubles started in '88. might have met her in late '87, don't even know any more.

I was in pain for many many many years because of the way we handled it, but mostly it is ok now.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:39 AM
Master

tf experience....is in me, a part of me, is me since before physical incarnation. My AWARENESS of him was in 2018. My awakening (full blown wow stuff) happened in 2011. As part of the souls journey. It all happened as it is meant to. I was 33 (same age as christ when it was ready for him to begin his journey and service to teach) the tf experience is part of that journey and not until I was ready to accept the soul as it is and not what I thought, could the tf appear into my awareness.