Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Ascender
hmm
Some relationships are not meant to be together by fate.
I just watched a Chinese movie called " But Always". on Amazon Prime.
Chineses believe in a red string connecting two people, and fate.
This is a good movie about how fate plays in the lives of two lovers.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
There are different levels of union.
I'd say the physical is one level of it.

there doesnt seem to be an order or rule to union.

tf's smash rules and 'conditions' out the gate anyway.

a rare blessing to come by and sacred.

For sure they are a rare blessing and yes they do smash conditions out of the gate anyway.

Just sometimes though the soul test can feel like a curse rather than a blessing.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
hmm
Some relationships are not meant to be together by fate.
I just watched a Chinese movie called " But Always". on Amazon Prime.
Chineses believe in a red string connecting two people, and fate.
This is a good movie about how fate plays in the lives of two lovers.

Hi Ziusudra - it is so weird that you have posted this here. Firstly the red string of fate, I was only talking about this the other day and secondly that you mentioned fate at all.

On Sunday my friend popped round for a cuppa and we were chatting and he said it's all fate, if it's meant to be and a person is meant to be with someone, then this is what will manifest.

I am going to watch the movie too
Old 02-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
When you really truly meet and connect to your tf, there will be mountains that stand between the two of you. There will be so many things that are keeping you apart and the closer you get together, that harsher things will get.

It will feel impossible, it won't be, but what stands between you two will be wrapped up in all the beliefs and limitations that the pair have absorbed as children.

Maybe parents say a mixed coupling is no good, the karmic holds on too tight to one of you and you are kept apart through fate and circumstances. Your age difference, where you live, your jobs, finances ... Love can conquer.

Yet the test involved in moving the Mountain, will hurt in ways that will stretch everything.

It is not surprising that many people do not make it, because it takes a deep resilience, a soul testing that destroys all the old thinking and beliefs. It crushes everything.

This can be ideas about the people you knew, family, jobs friends. In fact in some ways the ending of one life to let the phoenix in the twins rise.

The heart takes a deep knock and everything falls away that was familiar, because the truth is laid out for all to see. This is how some twins get back together, by moving great mountains. Wanting to run for the hills, but still despite the tears, the pain and the sorrow. They keep standing beside each other and supporting each other.

It's hard to say what making it means as I do not think that union necessarily means living under the umbrella of how the 3d world describes connection. I think union is whatever the twins make it, once they have moved the mountains and made peace that not everyone will love what they have...

Once the twins get there, it is for them to decide what they are to each other - and it could be anything togetherness or not, they will help each other to rise to the best of themselves...

Very well said, Akira!

The part I put in bold is very true. The 3D world sees a man, a woman and thinks they should be a couple, married. If they are not, then they should move on from each other. When that world sees something different, like in my case a strong friendship that remains for decades, they can't understand.

My twin and I have "gotten there" our own way and what we have works for us. That is all that matters.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
[/i][/b]

Very well said, Akira!

The part I put in bold is very true. The 3D world sees a man, a woman and thinks they should be a couple, married. If they are not, then they should move on from each other. When that world sees something different, like in my case a strong friendship that remains for decades, they can't understand.

My twin and I have "gotten there" our own way and what we have works for us. That is all that matters.

We do live in a 3D world though. Do expectations come from.society only or hope stll survives into us (like embers underneath the ashes? Let's be honest!) I am only saying this as I am coming from a similar experience, that is a long platonic friendship with HIM. To be honest, I am with Fairy Crystal, in the sense that we all deserve love, 3D love: namely, cuddles, sex, holding hands, watching sunshines together and all the romantic cxxxp.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:35 PM
Guide

I really like your threads Akira because you take on the crux of the matter without getting mean and judgey. The responses you receive are generally varied, and like most viewers considering TF beliefs, I fall somewhere in the middle. Food for thought.

I am not unlike other posters in that my connection is mostly platonic and there may be distance for a good reason. Along the lines of what Lerxst said.

What does not sit well with me is the idea one should go out in the meantime and find a soulmate, to enjoy romantic dinners and sex with.., while there are still mountains left to climb. At this point in my life that would feel like cheating and not so much sacred.

Riffing on Rachella, I feel underneath all protestation, most TF’s require the whole enchilada. The merging of 3D and 5D...

Then we can truly get some work done.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Knower

Sure Anne, you're right. I am not suggesting anyone not to do their work and indulge in some other affair instead. I have been single and celibate for nearly 3 years now, I reached a point where I am content so I am not talking about sex lightly. I only say that we should all have faith in life endless possibilities. So much of this stuff is theoretical and rather subjective. Of course,virtus stays in the middle, as everything else in life.

Last edited by Rachella : 02-04-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
So much of what we believe love and marriage should be like is ingrained into us by conditioning. Who said things can only be a certain way?
When my TF and I met we were both married with children. Though we were instantly inexplicably attracted to each other and the bond just kept growing, we were very conscious of the fact that there were other souls involved in our decision. We could never be happy by completely destroying the happiness of the other souls. So the two of us had a little secret ceremony where we committed ourselves to each other physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually but with the understanding that we could continue to remain with our families and fulfill our responsibility to them, according full respect to each other's families at all times.
It's been 10 years now and not easy. We've had to deal with insecurity, envy, possessiveness and numerous other negativity. But we are blissfully happy. The highs always outweigh the lows and as the years have passed, our love has only grown and we have outgrown our insecurities.
Whether we will ever have Union in the traditional sense in this lifetime? I don't know. I would love nothing better but to live out my life with him. But maybe it's not time yet and whatever we have now, we are filled with gratitude for every moment.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
[/i][/b]

Very well said, Akira!

Hugs hunni, you are always an inspiration
Old 03-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
We do live in a 3D world though. Do expectations come from.society only or hope stll survives into us (like embers underneath the ashes? Let's be honest!) I am only saying this as I am coming from a similar experience, that is a long platonic friendship with HIM. To be honest, I am with Fairy Crystal, in the sense that we all deserve love, 3D love: namely, cuddles, sex, holding hands, watching sunshines together and all the romantic cxxxp.

Yeah I want all that c***p too the problem is that once you met your flame, what you gonna do. I love him, he's a pest, he also means the world to me. Yep, there is nothing 3d about us, I mean like seriously when the seperation kicks in, it's like oh really!!! However, you can have this stuff with them, you just gotta wait a while.

Otherwise yeah go get a soul mate relationship. My sibling is with a companion soul mate and their relate is mostly heaven, there is a lot of peace and fun and they have the kids...

We make our choice, that is one thing we are all allowed to do