Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
You are right it is a tough thread for me and I am surprised that it is a easy thread for you, for a aware person? What do you think about these words, with them can you find the answer without realization. If yes I congratulate you.. you can post your realization in words.You are right, it is a tough thread for me.

what do you mean?
Old 12-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
tops, i'm not particularly leaned to be personal here but i do have great friends in fb..

Understandable.

Quote:
yes, i am an electrical engr, and suffice it to say i have a scientific orientation in my approach here and i like to test things, make experiments, do peer reviews and what not.

So we are your play things, eh? :)
Old 12-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Understandable.

So we are your play things, eh? :)

suit yourself.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Topology

Quote:
suit yourself.

I don't have a problem. Just joking around.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I don't have a problem. Just joking around.
yup, i guess you just followed up what NS have posted, the toy thing and all, just about to let it go, and here you are .

i can see...
first , FYI, spinning people to positivity is like treating them as tops ( no pun intended) .there must be a subtle way to do it.
second. happy people with no problems seemed to manage to provoke conflict too. as speak in general here
Old 12-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

That's really a question best directed inward..

but isn't looking to the I is also to direct someone inside. since the core of a person's inside is the self.?

Quote:
i 'look' everywhere since excluding anywhere seems to also exclude that possibility, and..

i look everywhere is very vague to me.
i understand that you can only looked on one particular at once. and not looking anywhere? what is that? anywhere is not even a place. you speak in puzzles my friend.

you also said that you look.
i am in particular is curious to see who's lookin. which in my previous understanding is the "i". and what i found out is that it is not the "I" that is looking. so i looked further on.

Quote:
i try to pay attention, which means i am sincerely curious.. the 'how' of it, for me, is to try look without expectations as often as is reasonably possible..
looking without expectations is good for quite a while, but after a while, i realized what the heck, i can visualize everything i wanted to see. even make them come to reality most of the time. so i look with great expectations and hope and i am not afraid to get disappointed.

Quote:
i share my own understanding, not to tell you 'where or how' but, to simply to share what, for me, has remained consistently 'nourishing' at the Buffet of Life..

i don't know, there seemed to be a paradigm that discussion forums seemed to be lived out as the real life out there. i do my "buffeting" around family's and friends and associates.

here, i want to direct people to look to the "I", for anyone who would care of course.... it not like people are being forced to look where they don't wanna look. we don't want to do that, do we?

if it just sharing, that's fine with me. but since this is my advocacy, i am also always ready to present my case to anyone who would challenge it.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:48 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
My Experience with consciousness goes beneath layer to another layer of consciousness. Returning to different 'levels' of consciousness. I experience intuitive consciousness, universal consciousness, awareness consciousness, but with intellect it goes deeper down layer through layer to unveil the truth. Then you can look at that truth and go even deeper to see where it originated from. If you go too deep in thought you might feel crazy, because your so deep in thought. My experience if I explain deeper layers of consciousness intellect with another, they will not understand, or they would really have to think in order to understand what I'm saying. I get a lot of you are smart. But I will never forget small talk. Small talk is the building blocks of relationships. My father and I are very similar with intellect and one time we were talking for hours about the universe and I noticed the layer of consciousness got deeper and deeper, which is not something I am used to when talking with the average joe. Some people only make small talk and maybe one more layer deeper. I see that consciousness can deepen and deepen infinitely. I see it as the next evolutionary stage for mankind. A new level of consciousness I 'know' in my heart will happen. I think this is what the ancient Mayans mean't about december 21st 2012. The beginning of a new layer of consciousness. That is what has been decoded from the Mayan Prophecy. I think we'll get along just fine. You kind of opened my eyes with your post in the nature of sharing experiences. This is one of mine. What's your thoughts on consciousness? It reminds me a lot of quantum physics and their theories on consciousness.
Hi Moke: Consciousness, as i 'understand' it, is the ability to 'understand'.. i sense that order emerges from chaos based on the principle of self-organization.. that, where things move, they tend form observable patterns, and Consciousness is the ability to sense (awareness) and understand what is sensed, the 'patterns.. i often remind myself that what i 'sense' as chaos, is really just that my ability to sense patterns that are actually there hasn't evolved to that point or is distorted by distractions.. true chaos, as i understand it, is imperceptible because we have no frame of reference for perceiving it..

I am inclined to think about these sorts of concepts occasionally, but.. i am equally inclined to just 'look at'/'sense' what is happening without engaging the thinking processes.. when i 'think', i try to draw the recollections forth that were sensed when the mind was 'still and clear'.. and, to open this up a bit, it is my experience and my understanding that memories are not isolated within the mind, or even the body.. that all events, and all that has ever happened, exists as a living exact impression/echo in the fabric of existence, Energy itself, particularly the Zero Point Field.. anyway, Consciousness, as i experience it, is the limitless capacity for understanding.. and, clarity is the pathway of understanding..

Be well..
Old 12-09-2011, 11:52 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
i look everywhere is very vague to me.
Yes, it is.. to you..

Be well..
Old 12-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
good stuff

The Fourth Tenet of Evolutionary Enlightenment is called the Process Perspective. It points us directly to the liberating viewpoint that emerges when we see every aspect of our human experience as part and parcel of the vast impersonal cosmic process. And most importantly, engaging with this tenet enables us to break through the habit of compulsive personalization that so many of us are painfully trapped in.

Through practicing the fourth tenet, we discover the liberating truth that life is not a personal drama but is in fact an impersonal process. This shift of perspective enables us to powerfully penetrate the walls of our separate, personal existence. Ultimately, it reveals that the self is not a unique entity but a process that is a very small part of a larger process, which is part of yet another larger process, and so on. This Process Perspective opens up a portal to enlightened awareness, because it renders transparent that which once appeared solid. It also illuminates the reality that truly nothing is static, that everything is moving, and most importantly, that we're all going somewhere. We're on a moving train. That train is the evolutionary impulse and the tracks are the process it is giving rise to in every moment.
~ Andrew Cohen
Old 13-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Yes, it is.. to you..

Be well..

it is impossible to look everywhere at once.
looking must always have an object of perception. this is the nature of looking.
i am aware of everything is not an actuality in experience
awareness with an I can only focused on one thing at a time.
this is obvious and can be tested by anyone.
if you looked to the left, you turned your back to the right,
if you looked to this you forgo of that.