Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Ascender
I believe that gods and goddesses are real. They are as real as angels and our guides. I believe that the gods and goddesses are people who have some how attained their abilities either naturally (born that way) or they have done grate deeds in their very very very long existence and have earned it. They are people like us though who has feelings, needs, wants ect. I look up to my gods and goddess with respect but I also look up to them as good friends. I give them things like food, candles etc not because I HAVE to, but because I want to. They are not perfect but have a greater understanding of things and have more knowledge and wisdom then we do.
They do work around our lives a lot of the times unknowingly but once in a while I do get this knowing feeling that it is them who rewarded me for doing a good deed or who have taught me a lesson so I can be a better person. But all this really depends on ones beliefe.

Main creator
(God)
Sub creators/care takers
(Gaia)
Higher up gods
(Zeus or Ra)
Middle gods
(Thoth, Hecate)
Minor local gods
(Who is normally worshiped in the local town
And normally lives in that town that look after)

I believe that every being has his/her/its place in its existence no matter how big or small. I did this to help my explanation of how I view the gods. As shown above I believe we have one main creator god that goes by thousands of names. Then we have the sub creator gods who help shape and build of the world further including help looking after these worlds. There is so many different worlds with different energy and ways of life that is unique to its creator and caretaker such as Gaia for us. Then there is the higher gods who act more like lords of the land or in Zeus's case a king. They normally have their own realm to look after as their kingdom but still plays a very important role in this world. Now this role is different from person to person and their beliefs. I view this world like the U.N and their meetings with the different countries leaders. They put their own spin on things here and work with the other gods to insure order and fairness. The next is the middle gods as I call them. They are just as important and the higher gods. Their roles are to aid us in sertian things in this life time such as knowledge, health, prosperity etc. Now depending on the person, some people will just go to the big man him self while others will go to a god or goddess for this help. And then we have the local gods. Now these are not as popular any more as they use to be but there is places that still do have local gods that normally look after that one town/city and its people. The local god makes his/her home in that town/city and have a shrine or temple for him or her. You can see this in Japan and other parts of the world.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Mystic Muse

Gods and godesses

They are real, but they are not the physical analogs people picture.

They, like us in our deep selves, are pure light and intelligence.

Each star in the sky is a "god" and each planet is a manifestation of god, and you are also god manifest.