Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Master
Boredom?

This is a quote from the film Feast of Love:

"There is a story about the greek gods. They were bored, so they invented human beings, but they were still bored, so they invented love. Then they weren't bored any longer, so they decided to try love for themselves. And finally they invented laughter, so they could stand it."

I'd say it was devinely inspired
Old 06-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I didn't even need the power of channeling for that. I just literally answered how I believe God would answer based on my own perception about him. And unfortunately, he isn't a big cuddly teddy bear like so many people want him to be.
Oh, I can be that too! but that ain't all I am.

Being omnipotent gives me the ability to act beyond any human labels, thus I am not constrained by any of them.

Humans are limited in regards to what serves them, either individually or collectively and not what serves Dharma (righteousness)...or the "greater good according to the bigger picture" because they can't see what that is from their limited, self serving perspective...they can only think in terms of "good vs bad" or "black vs white" and if something is not 'one thing' then it must be 'opposite thing' even though infinite variables exist..and I should know because I created them all...

....but to Shivani, I will always be that cuddly teddy bear with glowing red eyes, gnashing teeth...weilding a sword and King Daksha's severed head whilst dancing naked through the Universe.

Yes, she knows the score.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
Back again..

Did anybody else but me notice that the post above was made at 11:11am and was 9,666?

Well, it is 9,667 NOW, with this post, but that's besides the point...none of that was planned.

Yet, deep in my heart I know that Lord Shiva misses me...even if He is a whole existence unto Himself... and if ever there was a lovesick Deity trying to get my attention...

He just said: "Join the Dark Side...we have calorie free chocolate...and Moksha".

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/a1...e0507404d0.gif
Old 06-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Back again..

Did anybody else but me notice that the post above was made at 11:11am and was 9,666?

Well, it is 9,667 NOW, with this post, but that's besides the point...none of that was planned.

Yet, deep in my heart I know that Lord Shiva misses me...even if He is a whole existence unto Himself... and if ever there was a lovesick Deity trying to get my attention...

He just said: "Join the Dark Side...we have calorie free chocolate...and Moksha".

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/a1...e0507404d0.gif
I think the time shown is your local time. I see 6:11 but the first post on this page I see 5:55am.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I think the time shown is your local time. I see 6:11 but the first post on this page I see 5:55am.
It said 11:11 when I was logged out, so whatever "forum time" is, which is totally irrespective of my "local time". What time does my post say when you are viewing it without logging in?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Master
SD, I can see it as 11.11 when logged out, 12.11 when I'm logged in.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:

Did you hear him correctly? He might have said "We have calorie free chocolate and mocha."

Peace
Old 07-08-2019, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Did you hear him correctly? He might have said "We have calorie free chocolate and mocha."

Peace
LOL..I like that. We do, indeed have a similar sense of humour.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
It said 11:11 when I was logged out, so whatever "forum time" is, which is totally irrespective of my "local time". What time does my post say when you are viewing it without logging in?
I was just mentioning the time above your name when the post was posted. Like this one should say 1:30am. But because of different time zones this time might be different than yours right now. The forum might adjust the time to your local time
Old 17-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder
I never use the word God. It has too much baggage attached to it. Instead I accept a higher power and do not try to define it. This is a world of opposites and every definition implies an opposite.
Why is the world not in better harmony? Because it is a work in progress and we are the workmen. Would you criticize an artists preliminary sketches and ignore the finished work? If and when it is in perfect balance our work will be done and its physical form will disappear to be replaced by its spiritual form. In Genesis it states that on the seventh day God rested after creation was done. As with most of the first part of Genesis it is not to be taken literally but is an allegory meaning God (or a higher power if you will) stepped aside from any further direct participation in our creation. It is up to us to finish it.