Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 PM
PinkxHearts

Is it possible to know if someone is thinking about you?

I mean on a really deep and emotional level of thought... Not just "OH HEY THERE YOU JUST POPED INTO MY MIND!" For two seconds. It may just be wishful thinking but at my college there is this guy who i really liked and he knew it and he liked me to but neither of us did a thing cus we were both to shy. He would try to get my attention but in really immature ways. So we never ended up talking, we just had long stare fests. He was ALWAYS on my mind i'm talking about to the point till it was absolutely PAINFUL, and i couldn't sleep at night. Now it's summer vacation and he still won't leave my mind even when i want him to! It makes me kinda mad, but at the same time i was wondering if it's because he's feeling the same way? There are times when i think about him with no problem and then others i get this weird feeling in my gut and chest that is chest absolutely PAINFUL. I did talk to God about this.... i wrote him letters and begged to understand this more and i've been seeing synchronicities since april so i don't know.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Master
Hello Pink Hearts,

Yes this kind of thing happens all the time. When we think of a person we connect to them. It is a very real experience and your body knows this.

I suggest you telepathically talk with him. It is easier to start conversations that way. You do this in the exact same way that you would talk to God.

After you get to know him better this way, the physical conversations will be easier to have.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Ascender

John32241, I've kind of been wondering the same thing... So can you connect with the person telepathically without them knowing to connect? Like he might not know that the thoughts coming to him are me connecting. Just trying to understand how this all works :)

A
Old 12-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RightAndWrong

I think the key is to try talking to their subconscious.

Try and communicate with their Heart Chakra. That might work.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:37 PM
PinkxHearts

I've tried to talk to him telepathically i think?... Tell him that i miss him and stuff, all i got was this voice telling me that he MISSED me or what not but that could have just been what i wanted to hear. And also i have no idea what a heart chakra is. :(
Old 12-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Master
Hi,

Well missing you does imply a previous life relationship. Did you know that?

We have 7 chakras. Many use the energies from the heart chakra for sending energies.

John

Old 12-06-2013, 05:10 PM
PinkxHearts

Well John that confuses me a bit because everyone misses EVERYONE when they are a way and care about each other correct? So i think im missing the bigger picture here. :( I don't even know how to do telepathy.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:26 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It sounds like a soul connection, thus synchronicities popping up here and there. If you can't stop thinking about them, it is probably because you are not meant to.

For me, sometimes I can tell if someone is thinking about me because I can read minds, but also depending on the emotion behind it, I get their emotions as well. If its good--warm and fuzzy sometimes. Negative........not so much.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:04 PM
PinkxHearts

SOUL CONNECTION?!!! OMG THIS RAISES A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW QUESTIONS THEN! So is soul connection the same as twin flame?, Is it possible to have more than one soul connection with a different lover?, So he's definetely thinking about me to then?, Is it possible that we've been telepathically communicating with each other this entire time without our own knowledge?, So he could be feeling what i'm feeling to?, I don't even know how to tell! :O
Old 13-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Master
Hi,

Conscious awareness about telepathy is repressed in most of us.

As I see it, we have many soul mate connections and only one twin. That distinction only matters if you become seriously involved with him.

Most likely he is not aware of any of these things consciously. It is best to assume that and proceed as if it were true. Making assumptions at this point will create anxiety.

In my view, we have a soul connection with every human. We all know one another as eternal beings. However the energy of missing someone in the way you described it does imply there is a desire to be more involved with a person.

I say, trust how you feel about him and also trust your inclinations. That kind of intuition will guide you better than any advice you get from another.

John