Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Gemseeker

I shall start practice then. I'll have a look the video on youtube. I'm drawn to the rose quartz, is it feeling the energy then?
Old 01-03-2015, 03:26 PM
teresasbirds

Yes it is...you where pulled to it by sight but that's still an energy pull. Keep in mind that everyone has their own truth and their own way they feel things and see things. There is always more then one right way..:) But yes go watch the video it does explain it well how everyone is different in the way they feel vibrational energy from the stones or crystals.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

To me it feels like tuning into a radio station. I instinctively know where to go, though sometimes it takes a couple of tries for a crystal to warm up to me.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:44 PM
teresasbirds

Everyone is different..:) When I feel a stone its actually a tickle in my hands when I run my hands over them or I can feel warmth. Some friends and I where at a gem show ( this is one instance ) and I saw a pendulum and was drawn to it by sight. I walked away from it but returned and looked, held and used it. Then bought it. Now it hangs in my front room around the rest of my crystals..:) It was just a nagging feeling when I walked away that would not go away..:)
Old 01-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Gemseeker

Where I live, there is no shops that sells crystals so I could try hand over them. They are far away, if there is any.

I thought to keep journal about using my crystals, how does the practice go and so on. Also, maybe few books about them. :)
Old 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Before I bought any crystals, I picked up a random rock in the garden and tried tuning into it on impulse... didn't know what I was doing, just let my intuition guide me. Because I'm sensitive to energy it had an immediate affect, felt my solar plexus expand and contract. I was amazed. That was what made me buy my first one, which was blue kyanite.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:52 AM
teresasbirds

Love blue kyanite. You know it can also be any stone not just crystals. Learning to feel energy period is the trick ....everything has energy that can be felt...:)
Old 02-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Gemseeker

I have some stones I've gotten across the sea, too. I should try with one of them. :) Question, can you pass energy through the crystal/stone to other person who is far away, if they need healing or help?
Old 02-03-2015, 02:41 PM
teresasbirds

My understanding is crystals and stones are basically a conductor they give energy and they also absorb it. So the energy during the healing will come to you then to the person that healing is being sent. The stones would need to be cleansed after every use due to the fact that they absorb energies negative and positive...I do ask the higher vibration to come in assist me in healing and I thank them when i am done...but I do not pass the healing energy through the stone to the person being sent healing "Crystal energy is very pure and of a high vibration, crystals contain universal energy each one having its own special life force or property. When it is used it will raise the energy field of the lower vibration, bringing about healing.
If you use Crystals for healing others, you must be totally clear in your intent. Crystalline energies must only be used on others if you are feeling totally positive on every level of your mind body and spirit."
Old 02-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Gemseeker

Maybe I'm jumping too much ahead. I should focus on first step first. Thank you for guidance though. :)