Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-01-2013, 06:28 PM
peacegarden

What stretches can I do?

Hey,

I often feel like my body needs a really good stretch all over, especially in the mornings. I'm looking for some stretches I can do that will get my body going and feel really good, and perhaps are good at opening the energy gateways etc as well. My body seems to get really lethargic and often feels like it needs waking up.

Preferably nothing that takes more than 15 minutes at a time so I can do them whenever I feel like it without devoting a lot of time each time. If anyone knows some that would be great, especially if there is a link with diagrams or a youtube video.

I do Qigong, but I don't feel like that is necessarily 'stretchy' enough, and it takes a while to go through it all.

Thank you
Old 11-01-2013, 03:07 PM
MysticalPuffin

I personally enjoy kundalini yoga that uses a lot of breath, but it's not all that "stretchy." Do you prefer all body stretch or just some places?
Old 13-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Master

What about sun salutations - yoga movement - series of yoga poses put together which really stretches the whole body, you can do it as fast or as slow as you wish. The faster version will make you build up a sweat surprisingly and is very aerobic. The slow version and you can really s-t-r-e-t-c-h.
Old 13-01-2013, 03:49 PM
peacegarden

Thanks for those ideas. I've actually come round to the realization I should take up yoga. Maybe that's the answer. I done a little today and it felt really good.