Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Time

Re: All the annunaki/niburu/Elaine believers

Theres been an abundance of people believing that commet elaine is niburu, or that its a brown dwarf star and that nasa is covering it up. Well read the below quote.

a)its really close to the sun. If it was another sun, we would all be dead right now.

b) If it was a planet or a sun, a CME (coronial mass ejection) wouldnt cause it to break apart.

Nuff said

"In April 2011, the comet was around magnitude 15 (roughly the brightness of Pluto), with a coma (expanding tenuous dust atmosphere) estimated to be about 80,000 km in diameter.[7] As of 21 May 2011 the coma had exceeded 100,000 km,[8] and as of August 2011 it had exceeded 200,000 km.[9] Estimates of the comet's visual brightness varied from 13.1 to 13.8 magnitude between May 22 and June 4, were approaching 10 by late July 2011, and were around 8.3 as of mid August 2011.[10] Even at a magnitude of 8.3, the comet is about 5 times fainter than the naked eye can see under a completely dark sky.[11]
Between August 1st and August 12th of 2011,[12] NASA repeatedly rolled the STEREO-B spacecraft to view the forward scattering of light as the spacecraft, comet, and Sun aligned.[13] As of August 14th 2011, Elenin is visible in STEREO-B without rolling the craft.[14] SOHO will also study the forward scattering of light in late September.[15] Since the orbit of Elenin is nearly coincident with the ecliptic plane with an inclination of only 1.84°, the comet enters forward-scattering geometry from STEREO-B, SOHO, and the Earth.[16] This will allow the dust scattering function to be studied simultaneously from two different locations.[16] On 19 August 2011 comet Elenin was hit by a coronal mass ejection (CME).[17] The comet may be in the process of disintegrating, as did comet C/1999 S4.[18][19]
C/2010 X1 will make its closest approach to the Sun (perihelion) on 10 September 2011 at a distance of 0.4824 AU (72,170,000 km; 44,840,000 mi).[3] It will make its closest approach to the Earth on 16 October 2011, at a distance of 0.2338 AU (34,980,000 km; 21,730,000 mi)[3] or slightly closer than the planet Venus, at a relative velocity of 86,000 km/h.[3] The Minor Planet Center ephemeris shows this relatively bright comet will reach about 6th magnitude near mid-October 2011,[20] but until the activity level of the coma is better known it is still uncertain just how bright this comet will become.[21] Elenin will make its closest apparent pass in the night sky to Comet 45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková on the morning of October 8, before moving apparently close to Mars on October 15. The comet came to opposition at 178° from the Sun on March 14, 2011[16] and will come to opposition again on November 22, 2011[16] at 175° from the Sun. The minimum angle between the Sun and comet will occur September 26 (1.9°),[16] and between July 28 and October 10 the comet will be less than 45 degrees from the Sun. "
Old 12-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Theres been an abundance of people believing that commet elaine is niburu, or that its a brown dwarf star and that nasa is covering it up. "

Hi Time .

Hand on heart I believe this to be true . There's a lot of personal visions and messages I have had In connection to this and are similar to other channellers .

I think the observatory set up at the south pole (I think) was stationed there to monitor It from the earth .

x dazzle x
Old 12-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Time

Please dont think im trying to be disrespectful by saying this...

No matter what guides or anything says, this is documented, scientific, observable proof that there is no giant star, or planet thats going to hit earth. This thing is too close to the sun, its so close if it was a star, wed see it visibly, like tatooine on star wars. If it was a planet, once again, we would see it as a planet, yet we see it as a COMET, that IS BREAKING APART. A star would destroy our sun, if it was a planet, we would know, thees no and if or buts.

Nasa knows the mass, composition and what not of the object. it is nothing but a comet. Sure, your guides MAY be showing you a meteor impact, or a meteor shower, hell, maybe us getting hit with debris, but no matter what you are told by them, it is NOT in ANY way, shape or form, a star, or a planet.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Please dont think im trying to be disrespectful by saying this...

No matter what guides or anything says, this is documented, scientific, observable proof that there is no giant star, or planet thats going to hit earth. This thing is too close to the sun, its so close if it was a star, wed see it visibly, like tatooine on star wars. If it was a planet, once again, we would see it as a planet, yet we see it as a COMET, that IS BREAKING APART. A star would destroy our sun, if it was a planet, we would know, thees no and if or buts.

Nasa knows the mass, composition and what not of the object. it is nothing but a comet. Sure, your guides MAY be showing you a meteor impact, or a meteor shower, hell, maybe us getting hit with debris, but no matter what you are told by them, it is NOT in ANY way, shape or form, a star, or a planet.

Hi Time .

My connection was with what Is called / named Maldek . After research I found that Maldek Is a name used at times especially when Information Is chanelled as the missing planet . Planet X - Niburu .

Now my visions / Information given by spirit are similar to E.T. channels especially the Zetas . There has been one coincidence after another for the last 5-6 years regarding this and connections with past astronomers that had/contained the missing planet within their workings .

One thing that keeps coming up Is that Maldek was destroyed and fragments of this are what makes up the asteroid belt & possibly large chunks being the comets .

So what I have seen vision wise could be fragments / meteors that was of Maldek / Niburu If you get me .

I think that Nasa / goverments are well aware of what Is to come . I am sure that certain government agencies are In communication with other channelers and ET's anyhow .

It's all one big smoke screen .

x daz x
Old 17-09-2011, 02:31 AM
YongBaek

I too believe if this thing was up there we would have seen it by now... If I can pull out a 20 dollar telescope and see objects said to be way farther away than "niburu" then I should be able to see this so called Planet X.
I believe that this could be possibly be something we are reading all wrong. What if this is something that is going to happen to a whole different solar system? To a whole different existance of conciousness.
Old 17-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Time .

My connection was with what Is called / named Maldek . After research I found that Maldek Is a name used at times especially when Information Is chanelled as the missing planet . Planet X - Niburu .

Now my visions / Information given by spirit are similar to E.T. channels especially the Zetas . There has been one coincidence after another for the last 5-6 years regarding this and connections with past astronomers that had/contained the missing planet within their workings .

One thing that keeps coming up Is that Maldek was destroyed and fragments of this are what makes up the asteroid belt & possibly large chunks being the comets .

So what I have seen vision wise could be fragments / meteors that was of Maldek / Niburu If you get me .

I think that Nasa / goverments are well aware of what Is to come . I am sure that certain government agencies are In communication with other channelers and ET's anyhow .

It's all one big smoke screen .

x daz x

There is no planet. You can track the comet with a telescope its that close. I mean yourself. And i implore you to. You can see saturns rings with a telescope (its further away then the supposid planet). The "planet" niburu would be visable enough to tell its a planet. BTW, planets, dont have tails liek comets...

The asteroid belt was created billions of years ago from the rements of the planets being made, and a collision between the smaller earth, and another planetary body, billions, and billions of years before any sort of life was ever on the planet. It made earth what it is today.

FYI, its inevitable for the earth to be struck by some asteroid. TIs happened trillions of times over out history, the most recent being Tunguska in russia in the 50s. When I lived in the praries there were abotu 5 or 6 impacts that id no damage, but were still imapacts

And no, there is no conspiracy bcause we would already be feeling teh effects of said planet. We would already see it more then likley with the naked eye.

BTW, the person who wrote the story about the anninaki, couldnt even read the texts the "translated".

/ endrant
Old 17-09-2011, 03:50 PM
mattie

Challenging Things That Are Really Iffy

There’s no shortage of outlandish fear mongering claims that normal astrological things are really abc-xyz. Virtually all the time these things they are supposedly are an excuse for fear.
Hmmm? Could producing fear be the real objective?

This type of stuff is churned out constantly by the Internet conspiracy theory crowd. It should be challenged.
Old 17-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
There’s no shortage of outlandish fear mongering claims that normal astrological things are really abc-xyz. Virtually all the time these things they are supposedly are an excuse for fear.
Hmmm? Could producing fear be the real objective?

This type of stuff is churned out constantly by the Internet conspiracy theory crowd. It should be challenged.

I agree, more then you know
Old 19-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
There is no planet. You can track the comet with a telescope its that close. I mean yourself. And i implore you to. You can see saturns rings with a telescope (its further away then the supposid planet). The "planet" niburu would be visable enough to tell its a planet. BTW, planets, dont have tails liek comets...

Hi Time .

I agree .

I said that the planet was destroyed . What remains are fragments .

x dazzle x
Old 19-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Guide
Humanity gets itself into allot of trouble when we ignore real science and start believing in our fantasies we would like the truth to conform to.

First people need to be taught crtitical thinking, then educated on things like astrophysics.

Elenin is a comet, plain and simple. It is one of many millions that come from the outer solar system. There are all kinds of planets and trans-Neptunian objects of the Kuiper belt with orbits eccentric enough that will eventually make their way near us.

People have been jumping on the 2012 bandwagon and using New Age "spirituality" to promote their own commercial products for personal monetary gain. In another thread I even made a brief effort to expose the fact that certain cults have sprung up in the past using Nibiru and Hercolubus to scare members and we are recently seeing a resurgence of this type of indoctrination.

I don't mean to come off as angry but you can not be complacent with the spreading of false information.

Quote:

Yes. It isn't challenged enough.