Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Seeker

Burglaries and Break Ins

I am putting this out there to see if there are any impressions or feelings from our community on my reoccurring dilemma.

My home is in a wonderful community surrounded by some of the worst. I recognize that there will always be those looking to take advantage and/or exploit every opportunity to financially better themselves. My home has been burglarized three times in the past two years. These events were traumatic and violating. They led to intense inner searching and realizations that can be both viewed as wonderful and also quite sad to know that your place of rest is always vulnerable.

This past Friday my vehicle's window was smashed in and my entire dash, stereo, a/c controls etc were ripped out in the middle of the night.

I prefer to see this event and the others as more of a message, as my wife has already relocated to another city and I am finishing up different career points and will be joining her shortly. Does anyone have any inspired thoughts? Thank you.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Bananagirl

Bad things can and do happen anywhere ... However, the fact that burglary and criminal damage are occurring so often I say means you must listen to your message and join your wife as soon as you are able.

You will both be happier in your new life away from memories of trauma!