Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2011, 03:47 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I mean no disrespect Tzu but this reads to me like what Spoc from Star Trek would say if asked "what is love".
What is love to someone who can't read wikipedia or understand physics or Einstein? They are the ones who may have much to say about the question...IMO.
Just my thoughts.........
Blessings James
Hi James: It was my intention to begin this discussion at the 'lowest common denominator', which is 'sterile' by some people's standards.. i had hoped my response to Papa Bear (see next quote) would have explained how i had hoped the evolution of this discussion might build some common understandings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu
Hi PB: First, i would like to refer you to the first line of my post: "Love, as I understand the word’s fundamental meaning is ‘resonant frequencies of energy’..".. your analysis has merit, in as much as the mechanics of Love are involved, but.. i have not approached any real level of my personal understandings, my intention is to examine the 'fundamentals' of Love, so that we can better understand our 'personal' interpretations.. i am seeking the common element related to people's use of the word..
There seems to be some urgency in some of the replies to move the discussion into the emotional relationships we have with the word 'Love'.. however, i remain hopeful that people will set their emotions and beliefs aside temporarily, in favor of a fresh perspective about the importance of how we use the word 'Love'.. my observations reveal that the more we remain attached to emotional meanings for words like 'Love', the more likely we are to rely on other emotions like anger, sarcasm, and rejection to nurture our 'emotional' investment in the 'word'.. Other than the Spoc-like presentation, did you find anything you might like to discuss, or anything that made you think about the word 'Love' differently?

Be well..
Old 31-12-2011, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi GL: No, darkness is all there is.. it is all that has ever been, or will be.. at night, or in the darkest places, trun out the light and darkness is always present, silently and patiently waiting to be revealed.. it is necessary to manufacture Light, but darkness is the natural state of the Cosmos.. Light is temporary and dependent upon an external force for its existence, 'Darkness' is ever-present..

Be well..
TZU, darkness defends on how much light is entering in our eyes. It is also a form of resonance betwen the electrons of our eyes and the surrounding electromagnetic field around us. The amout of light how much our sight resonate with this field of energy.

For all we know its all light when resonance happens in the fundemantal frequency.
Love and light are synanymous
Old 31-12-2011, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Hi GL: No, darkness is all there is.. it is all that has ever been, or will be.. at night, or in the darkest places, trun out the light and darkness is always present, silently and patiently waiting to be revealed.. it is necessary to manufacture Light, but darkness is the natural state of the Cosmos.. Light is temporary and dependent upon an external force for its existence, 'Darkness' is ever-present..

Be well..
I like this, its what I found out for myself, and have never heard anyone say it like you did, yes there is only pure darkness, its a pity that blackness and darkness got a bad name over many years of superstitious beliefs.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:35 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
TZU, darkness defends on how much light is entering in our eyes. It is also a form of resonance betwen the electrons of our eyes and the surrounding electromagnetic field around us. The amout of light how much our sight resonate with this field of energy.

For all we know its all light when resonance happens in the fundemantal frequency.
Can you elaborate on how "love and light are synanymous"? my understanding is different from yours, and i'm interested in your reasons for making the connection between 'Love and Light' the way you do..

Be well..
Old 31-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

That is your 'arbitrary' interpretation.. i found a description of 'arbitrariness' that is a fairly accurate description of my understanding of the function of 'arbitrary'.. right and wrong can be demonstrated to be functional values within specific contexts, but.. 'good/evil' are arbitrary values based on desirability or lack thereof.. within one culture's value system, something held to be 'good' might 'evil' in another culture's value system..

Do you believe "everything has its proper place"?

Be well..
THe arbitrRiness is in the context and value we put to our ideals as right and good.
Underneath this subjective relativity is theunderlying principle of goodness that we all strive.
Iow, its what we think what is good and evilthat is relativr. Not that there is no such thing.

I think there is an absolute goodness that peopleof all persuasion can agree.
For example, peace. How can peace of onegroup of people be evil to other group of people. Peace is desirable to all and so there is no arbtitryness in it
Old 31-12-2011, 04:45 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Darkness, in contrast with brightness, is a relative absence of visible light. It is the appearance of black in a color space. When light is not present, rod and cone cells within the eye are not stimulated. This lack of stimulation means photoreceptor cells are unable to distinguish color frequency and wavelength. The resulting perception is achromatic and in the case of darkness, black. The emotional reaction to darkness has metaphorical importance in many cultures.
Darkness is a term relative to the range of light waves observable to the human eye, the absence of visible light waves is described as 'darkness' by the Human Experience.. resonance is not necessary for the light waves to be visible..

Be well..
Old 31-12-2011, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Can you elaborate on how "love and light are synanymous"? my understanding is different from yours, and i'm interested in your reasons for making the connection between 'Love and Light' the way you do..

Be well..
The visible light we refer to is a small bandwidth of an electromagnetic field of energy in an infinite spectrum. The light we commonly experiece dayto day is the illumination from this narrow bandof spectrum. It also goes without sayingthatthis illumination is only possible with the presence of consciousness.

As mentioned before tbe exchangeof energy betweeen electrons is how light produces and received by us. This is also a form of resonance.consciousnesz therefore as the experiencerof light must be in rsonance with this energy in able to see the light.

There is a triumvirate of resonance not only betwenenergies that you called love but a resonance of enervy that one will call light
Old 31-12-2011, 04:52 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
THe arbitrRiness is in the context and value we put to our ideals as right and good.
Underneath this subjective relativity is theunderlying principle of goodness that we all strive.
Iow, its what we think what is good and evilthat is relativr. Not that there is no such thing.

I think there is an absolute goodness that peopleof all persuasion can agree.
For example, peace. How can peace of onegroup of people be evil to other group of people. Peace is desirable to all and so there is no arbtitryness in it
Peace is not "desirable to all".. and, there is no consensus about 'good'.. the strife and oppression and abuse and needless suffering of humanity is irrefutable evidence of this..

Be well..
Old 31-12-2011, 05:05 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
The visible light we refer to is a small bandwidth of an electromagnetic field of energy of infinite spectrum. The light we commonly experiece dayto day is the illumination from this narrow bandof spectrum. It also goes without sayingthatthis illumination is only possible with the presence of consciousness.

As mentioned before tbe exchangeof energy betweeen electrons is how light produces and received by us. This is also a form of resonance.consciousnesz therefore as the experiencerof light must be in rsonance with this energy in able to see the light.

There is a triumvirate of resonance not only betwenenergies that you called love but a resonance of enervy that one will call light
I see what you are posting, hybrid.. do you have any physics principles to support it? i am not familiar with the notion that 'resonance' is a necessary component of seeing visible light frequencies.. in fact, a high degree of resonance between the energy of the light receptors and the light reduces visibility, see below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=17295.php
They describe developing a nonmetallic cloak that uses identical glass resonators made of chalcogenide glass, a type of dielectric material (one that does not conduct electricity). In computer simulations, the cloak made objects hit by infrared waves—approximately one micron or one-millionth of a meter long—disappear from view.

Be well..
Closed Thread