Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 26-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Wisa'ka

But what about Bright Spark ? Shouldn't we be concerned about this person's well being ?
Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Phoenix Fire

Smile

Sorry for taking so long to reply.
I have only done a few simple spells before, healing and money spells i dont belong to any coven, and i have always cast spells on my own, usually candle magic, i dont specificuly use a cetern god/godess, but i do take a candle i am working with out with me, i will hold it in running water, e.g. a stream and ask for it to be blessed by the god and godess of water, i do similar for the i hold it in the sun to bless it, sprinkle earth to bless it, and finaly when i light it ask the god/godess of fire to bless it before speaking thewords for the spell, i tend to involve elements in my spells.
I believe it is my neighbours who have hexed me, because they want me to move so that a member of their family can rent where i live instead of me, they have been openly hostile towards me, although i am not sure weather they have hexed me or weather i have just been affected by their bad energies, as the main reason of me being affected is mine and my four year old daughters health.
Anyway i recently perchased some send back evil oil, as soon as i used it i literly felt something leaving me, since using it on me and my daughter our health has improved imensly.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Occultist

Take a apple cut it so the Pentagram shows that's slices between the top and bottom across with your atheme or knife.
You will see the star put your oven on low spread them out over a cookie sheet and dehydrate them. Throw them at all outside corners of your dwelling then in closets and alters.
While muttering or chanting to keep these peoples energies away from you and yours and "to send it back!" sending it back is mostly important because the energy is all ready released if in fact they did a hex. So you need to send it somewhere so return to sender.
salt your dwelling with kosher salt all around your property line and inside your house. Cast a circle in your home and light the way with your candles then offer up some incense wine or ale and honey to the Fae that protect your house. place it outside if you can or around your hearth/heart of home or alter. This should fix any un welcomed energies.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:59 AM
MoonWillow

I've read this with interest, and it has been very interesting.

I'm not an expert on anything, but if someone thinks that they have a 'Hex' 'Curse' put on them or their family, to have that ' Hex' 'Curse' removed or sent back, surely wouldn't they need to know who to send it back too first.

What if they suspected the wrong person, or even group of people, and sent the 'Hex' 'Curse' to them..what would then be the outcome of something like that happening..especially when it comes to the reaping of actions back ' Three Fold- Law Of Actions'?

I've often wondered if I've for some reason had some sort of ' Bad Luck Hex' put on me..from a very early age..Good luck doesn't seem to be something that I have a lot of..not everything's bad don't get me wrong. But a heck of a lot of my luck has been bad or plain ' unlucky '..Maybe I'll try the denial of it, it may well work.

But I think that if I have had one, and not knowing who or why, that I would maybe only go for ' Removal' of what ever it is, rather than to ' Send ' one somewhere, and it be to the wrong person/people.

I also wonder if my ' Bad Luck ' is due to the things I used to wish on people that I felt did me wrong..When I was thirteen I remember my Step Mum being her usual nasty self to me. She was in the Kitchen, and I was in the living room with a friend. My Step Mum was eating a piece of Pork Pie, and I remember saying to my friend " I hope she chokes on it "..she did..my friend started to laugh and that was the first time I was called a ' Witch '

I wished some awful things on people, and so do wonder if I'm reaping my own actions.

Now days, no matter what I feel, I've learnt to heed the 'Three Fold-Law Of Action", and when ever I feel myself beginning to wish things on someone, I will then think of something nice to take my mind off them and doing so.

MW.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile

Moonwillow, i do not know who has hexed/cursed me, and i am not sure if it bad energies which has been directed at me, which can do as much damage as an hex.
Because i do not know who has hexed me,i choose my words carefully even if i am doing a money spell,so when i used the send back evil oil i said the words send back the evil from whenced it came, i did not use anyones name.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:14 AM
MoonWillow

I understand what your saying, but what I was thinking about is:

If someone sends back a 'Hex' 'Curse ' to where is came from, does this not cause a vicious circle? And does it not come back Three Fold..So each time it is returned to whom it came from, does it not become stronger each time?

So instead of sending it back, wouldn't it be better to ' Remove and banish ' it?

MW.
Old 26-10-2012, 08:48 PM
perfect earth

The only true judgments in our consciousness are those we create ourselves. Love yourself. Accept yourself.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Occultist

Bear root is a herb if you use that during a removal of negative energy it has the power to "return to sender". Then it has nothing to do with who you think it is more who it really is.
Old 23-11-2012, 04:02 PM
mrcuteblackie

pray to Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Spark
I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.
Make it simple. Cast away your spells by inviting Christ. Easy.
Old 24-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
Make it simple. Cast away your spells by inviting Christ. Easy.

That's nice if you believe in jesus. Not everyone here does or has any interest in christanity.