Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-12-2013, 03:51 PM
keith95843

Love is Love
Sex is an expession but not the only one. Gay Straight Bi that dont matter
Love matters
Old 12-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Master

In answering your question, I think that every living being has, at one point or another in life, the curiosity to search the truth of our life, the truth of being spiritual, the truth of who we are, where we come from, and where we are heading!

So everyone has the seed of spirituality!
Old 12-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
Wow...and a person with a truth grasp of spirituality or who truly is spiritual wouldn't dare make such a comment, especially without giving valid reasons and leaving such a vague statement.

So you judge me though because of my opinion. How do you now that I'm not spiritual. I have studied a lot spirituality and research many things. I came to this conclusion, homosexuality is not spiritual. If you don't like my opinion, that's your problem. I didn't said nothing wrong about people who are not straight.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
So you judge me though because of my opinion. How do you now that I'm not spiritual. I have studied a lot spirituality and research many things. I came to this conclusion, homosexuality is not spiritual. If you don't like my opinion, that's your problem. I didn't said nothing wrong about people who are not straight.

More than opinion I judge the way you made your statement. Is plain hurtful. If you said nothing wrong about "people who are not straight", then I would like you to explain it to me, because then I'd like to understand. Studying accounts for almost nothing, I have seen many people around who seem to think that because they can quote the masters, read many books or put what they read into their words they are advancing spiritually or they have a broad knowledge on it. I am sorry but it is not so.

Homosexuality is spiritual, because everything in this world is spiritual. This world and "game" was created so souls would experience what the fall of grace is and achieve a God-like state, while having a human experience therefore God at the same time has a human experience.

Killing another human being is even a spiritual experience, for both parties: the murderer and the victim. You have to go into the dark to find the light. People seem to think that spirituality is having unconditional love towards anyone and being God-like. Technically wrong. That is the goal, the end of the race, is every little experience that is spiritual for is giving knowledge to the soul. Even those who portray the most evil sides of humanity are playing a spiritual role in this world, a huge one btw.

That is my "opinion". You said that you've studied a lot, but I would like to know how you reached this conclusion...maybe I'll agree with you.

P.S. Sometimes is more important how you get there than the goal itself. In my point of view it is even more important, but I may be wrong.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Posted at 444 MAJOR LOL *wink to the heavens*
Old 12-12-2013, 04:55 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
Love is Love
Sex is an expession but not the only one. Gay Straight Bi that dont matter
Love matters

Absolutely!
It promotes the growth of a cathexis between a couple ...
A CATHEXIS IS SPIRITUAL; SEX IS NOT ...
Engaging in or fantasizing about sex muddies up the water/distorts judgement/creates false hopes whether its gay, straight or bi ...
Its a wonderful expression that can be done w/anyone whom a person is or is not physically attracted to at any given time ...
However, it is an animal instinct - a lower vibration ...
A cathexis is exclusive & mutual: its a beautiful spiritual/instinctual bond that continues on after the death of the primary soulmate ...
I'm connected to my soulmate spiritually since his death in 2007 ...
Old 12-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
More than opinion I judge the way you made your statement. Is plain hurtful. If you said nothing wrong about "people who are not straight", then I would like you to explain it to me, because then I'd like to understand. Studying accounts for almost nothing, I have seen many people around who seem to think that because they can quote the masters, read many books or put what they read into their words they are advancing spiritually or they have a broad knowledge on it. I am sorry but it is not so.

Homosexuality is spiritual, because everything in this world is spiritual. This world and "game" was created so souls would experience what the fall of grace is and achieve a God-like state, while having a human experience therefore God at the same time has a human experience.

Killing another human being is even a spiritual experience, for both parties: the murderer and the victim. You have to go into the dark to find the light. People seem to think that spirituality is having unconditional love towards anyone and being God-like. Technically wrong. That is the goal, the end of the race, is every little experience that is spiritual for is giving knowledge to the soul. Even those who portray the most evil sides of humanity are playing a spiritual role in this world, a huge one btw.

That is my "opinion". You said that you've studied a lot, but I would like to know how you reached this conclusion...maybe I'll agree with you.

P.S. Sometimes is more important how you get there than the goal itself. In my point of view it is even more important, but I may be wrong.

This your opinion, I don't have to agreed all. For exapmple bad things like killings, doing bad thing etc. is not spiritual. I have heard others who say that everything is perfect. If everything was or is perfect then why exist so much negativity and bad things on Earth. My opinion is that not everything is perfect and not everything in spiritual. This is my opinion, nobody should agree with me.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:06 PM
livingkarma

Just in general conversation, sex muddies up the water ...
Causes conflict, hurt feelings, misunderstandings, defensiveness, distractions, over generalizations, irrationalizations, drives the ego, etc ...

CATHEXIS IS SPIRITUAL; SEX IS NOT
Old 12-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Guide

Everyone's opinion should be respected. Not everyone have the same opinion/opinions.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:24 PM
livingkarma

Thanks for the additional 2 cents ...
As a courtesy, please feel free to reply through private messaging ...