Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 21-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
within your idea of what and how one is to be as a person, what you think has some validity. in becoming able to open to the expereince of bliss and silence. the problem is it isn't based upon bliss and silence but from the ideas built up in your mind.

you just as anyone else has the right to come up with a behavioral system behaving as a box of limitations to what is included, orr a must have i should say, to become in the experience of the divine. so its not in my interest to make a long debate about it.

fears, anxietys, and the rest experinced during the awakening process has mostly to do with clearing of stuck emotions built up from difficult experinces throughout the span of many lifetimes.

In the end, the realisations and awareness bridges simplicity of the ‘being’. To be oneself, without ideas of what one ‘should’ or ‘should not be being’..
From the complex unfolding and awareness gained, people create from their own process the fullness of their realizatiins, but through all this, arises the simplicity of “just being” (not running, not illuminating, not thinking about my sentient nature, not thinking about whether I’m god or not, not even wondering if I’m a gem...hehe) when your open, aware and being, the nature of the dance is your own unique expression.
Their is an acceptance of life as life is. ‘You’ know.
What has been, becomes a story told in ‘the process’.
What is left is the potential of that opening.
What is moving is the potential in its expansion, dance, expression.

We learn from each other if we are open to integrate ‘other’ pieces they move as.
It’s like another piece fitting the oneness as myself.
I may not have that experience but I gain through its expression in some way of my openness.

But..

In the end as your unique expression, your experience is yours to express as you so choose.

In the process of developing awareness of what your being, we can over analyse ‘the how, what, where, way’, determine the best route and what everyone should be doing. Their is an ideal in some views, but the world is many things and the many has always been many forever.

One of the things I’ve learned is that when you develop the fullness of your own presence as you are, you begin to realize being fully present with others works the same way. What you know, may serve the shared expression from where you have gained to be yourself differently, but what the other shares (no matter what that might be) it’s an opportunity of inclusion. Inclusion for them and inclusion in my experience expanding in me.

So your experience as I know myself now may not be my own, but I am listening and understanding you, acknowledging you as your piece. When I do this, I’m not running from running, not running from myself. I’m aaare all differences support my view of sameness.
Support me to grow and be a more connected with ‘awareness’ of life in me and around me.

Life as my lived experience, as I live it.

Awakening to self opens your true nature in acceptance of who you are, awakening to others builds acceptance of life as life is.

That becomes the fullness of my circle in me as my wholeness.

We can find ourselves in everything.

But in the end we live a life according to the circle that is our creation..

Our completion/our life.

Memories and seeds of other lives are the lives of many in us. The seeds implanted for our unique expression and experience.

We can imagine ourselves through the nature of what is in us, in any number of stories or ideas through our experience, but in the end, the emptiness/completeness when aware and open to what is, ‘justis’
Old 22-11-2019, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
In the end, the realisations and awareness bridges simplicity of the ‘being’. To be oneself, without ideas of what one ‘should’ or ‘should not be being’..
From the complex unfolding and awareness gained, people create from their own process the fullness of their realizatiins, but through all this, arises the simplicity of “just being” (not running, not illuminating, not thinking about my sentient nature, not thinking about whether I’m god or not, not even wondering if I’m a gem...hehe) when your open, aware and being, the nature of the dance is your own unique expression.
Their is an acceptance of life as life is. ‘You’ know.
What has been, becomes a story told in ‘the process’.
What is left is the potential of that opening.
What is moving is the potential in its expansion, dance, expression.

We learn from each other if we are open to integrate ‘other’ pieces they move as.
It’s like another piece fitting the oneness as myself.
I may not have that experience but I gain through its expression in some way of my openness.

But..

In the end as your unique expression, your experience is yours to express as you so choose.

In the process of developing awareness of what your being, we can over analyse ‘the how, what, where, way’, determine the best route and what everyone should be doing. Their is an ideal in some views, but the world is many things and the many has always been many forever.

One of the things I’ve learned is that when you develop the fullness of your own presence as you are, you begin to realize being fully present with others works the same way. What you know, may serve the shared expression from where you have gained to be yourself differently, but what the other shares (no matter what that might be) it’s an opportunity of inclusion. Inclusion for them and inclusion in my experience expanding in me.

So your experience as I know myself now may not be my own, but I am listening and understanding you, acknowledging you as your piece. When I do this, I’m not running from running, not running from myself. I’m aaare all differences support my view of sameness.
Support me to grow and be a more connected with ‘awareness’ of life in me and around me.

Life as my lived experience, as I live it.

Awakening to self opens your true nature in acceptance of who you are, awakening to others builds acceptance of life as life is.

That becomes the fullness of my circle in me as my wholeness.

We can find ourselves in everything.

But in the end we live a life according to the circle that is our creation..

Our completion/our life.

Memories and seeds of other lives are the lives of many in us. The seeds implanted for our unique expression and experience.

We can imagine ourselves through the nature of what is in us, in any number of stories or ideas through our experience, but in the end, the emptiness/completeness when aware and open to what is, ‘justis’

not to take away anything from what works for you or your experience on your path. but to share where im coming from and experience. perhaps what i have come to know isn't different in ways from a philosophical perspective. although i don't discuss philosophy much, it for me was helpful and a tool. i once saw my heaven for a lack of a better word. it was of golden greek statues.

the experience of joy and silence is just is. what im doing, thinking, or whatever doesn't have to have anything to do with or interfere with bliss and silence.

the process to bliss, to silence, can be many ways. we know this because people from all over and many backgrounds come to the expereince. perhaps one that requires little to nothing is from dreams and near death experiences. if we can dream to it. if we can come close to death to it. skys the limit in my mind!

my guidance once said to me, "all things are possible!" i believe it. perhaps im biased since it was my intuition that said it. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-11-2019, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
that is the experience of bliss and silence in a certain way. but many people already experience that before bliss from the emotional body. some even experience it from the mind i believe. then you have experinces of mediumship where you can experience another as you in a sense while you are there but some of you is out of the way witnessing. there are many things.
Well ‘simplicity’ can get a bit complex or complicated & I don’t know if I am making much sense here ….

Quote:
In the contemporary Mahayana and Theravada Buddhist traditions, the three kleshas of ignorance, attachment, and aversion are identified as the root or source of all other kleshas. These are referred to as the three poisons in the Mahayana tradition, or as the three unwholesome roots in the Theravada tradition.
Or call them now Attraction, Aversion and Ignorance……

I can understand why this (along with loving kindness, compassion and empathy) teaching is taught to ‘separate-self-identities’, because bit by bit it develops neutrality, equanimity and leads to ‘openness’.

But.

Nondual open spaciousness (beyond the mind) is already all that.
And if one lets the nondual open spaciousness be ones “guide” – there are no fixed rules of shoulds or shouldn’ts. One is being ‘guided’ intuitively, energetically.

I don’t know if this serves as an example:
Working at a customer desk, being an ‘information person’ about environment – you have to be open to everyone & when people walk in - they are like cups.

Some are empty and eager to learn, some are half full and some have turned their cups upside down. That is not a problem.
You tell what you know to the empty cups, tone it down to the half full/empty ones to cater for their specific interests and leave the cups turned upside down be.
(And then there are those mind games some will bring in as well to deal with, that have nothing to do with the subject matter of ‘environment’.
So you adjust accordingly - on the spot.

If you have something you can share, you feel a natural ‘magnetic’ attraction towards an empty cup, if nothing can be shared – you ignore. And aversion - I guess, is when it isn’t even about the environment or “Buddhism” for that matter, when it is but a ‘mind game’ & then you just have to take a step back.

If on-the-spot you have got mutual openness, non-dually there can be a natural awareness shift for yous to experience another as you. And distance is no barrier – one can experience another as you in a sense as well, - from across the world.

‘Energy’ (beyond the mind) has its own intelligence and one learns not to ignore the attraction, aversion, ignorance cues (from “Spirit”).

And what was yesterday’s ‘aversion’ might be today’s ‘attraction’ and what was yesterday’s 'open access', might be today’s ‘iron curtain – no-go-zone’ …. energy is always in a flux.

Old 22-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Well ‘simplicity’ can get a bit complex or complicated & I don’t know if I am making much sense here ….

I can understand why this (along with loving kindness, compassion and empathy) teaching is taught to ‘separate-self-identities’, because bit by bit it develops neutrality, equanimity and leads to ‘openness’.

But.

And if one lets the nondual open spaciousness be ones “guide” – there are no fixed rules of shoulds or shouldn’ts. One is being ‘guided’ intuitively, energetically.

Working at a customer desk, being an ‘information person’ about environment – you have to be open to everyone & when people walk in - they are like cups.

Some are empty and eager to learn, some are half full and some have turned their cups upside down. That is not a problem.
You tell what you know to the empty cups, tone it down to the half full/empty ones to cater for their specific interests and leave the cups turned upside down be.
(And then there are those mind games some will bring in as well to deal with, that have nothing to do with the subject matter of ‘environment’.

If you have something you can share, you feel a natural ‘magnetic’ attraction towards an empty cup, if nothing can be shared – you ignore. And aversion - I guess, is when it isn’t even about the environment or “Buddhism” for that matter, when it is but a ‘mind game’ & then you just have to take a step back.

If on-the-spot you have got mutual openness, non-dually there can be a natural awareness shift for yous to experience another as you. And distance is no barrier – one can experience another as you in a sense as well, - from across the world.

‘Energy’ (beyond the mind) has its own intelligence and one learns not to ignore the attraction, aversion, ignorance cues (from “Spirit”).

And what was yesterday’s ‘aversion’ might be today’s ‘attraction’ and what was yesterday’s 'open access', might be today’s ‘iron curtain – no-go-zone’ …. energy is always in a flux.

more on bliss.

the energrtic component we call bliss isn't a guide like we think of as a guide. its just has no axe to grind, dog in the fight, concern of what one is doing, what one is thinking, what emotion one may be experiencing, and anything else for that matter. that is its intelligence.

we try to understand something as ourselves. bliss isn't us. we think that it must be for this because im for this. we think it must be against that because im against that.

there very well could be a practice of doing some things over other things. which goes on either way because everyone has a mind and an emotional body. those are compasses for how one lives ones life.

people mistake bliss as being us. we have emotions. we have a mind. we have a gut. we have intuition. and so on. bliss has joy/love. that is its intelligence.

Wherever I May Roam

Last edited by running : 22-11-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:03 PM
Master
running, I shall consider your latest post ….. but just for now - here’s what I had prepared earlier …. (a continuation to my earlier post):

Hinayana being very factual has no room for ‘mysticism’, and I suppose ‘mystical experiences’ are considered to be delusions, fantasies …… what-have-you of a “fruit-loop-mind”.
Mahayana is said to be a bit ‘perhapsy’ & when one enters into Vajrayana - one could talk about ‘Tantric mysticism’.

For example, what are you feeling currently?
The Hinayana & the Mindfulness practice puts attention to it in-the-now (as it is happening) without trying to avoid the negative feeling or worse starting to fight it or without suppressing, ignoring it or without craving for more of the good feeling & just staying with it as it is. And this is a very solid and sane practice, no buts.

Vajrayana sees emotions as energy. Not in a sense of some ‘imaginary/fantasy energies’ out there somewhere, but as a simple fact. Emotions are energy happening.

But. When the ‘separate-self-identity’ starts to lose its boundaries, one is not just dealing with me & my emotions anymore.

For example you are at home just doing your stuff, just being (“just-being-me”) in an emotionally neutral easy-breezy alpha brainwave state.

All of a sudden, out of the blue, the feeling of depression comes over you & it doesn’t make any sense, because you were not depressed about anything, but nevertheless here and now it is and it is what is and you sit with it without letting your mind go off into creating stories about it.

10minutes – ½ an hour, or an hour later your friend arrives at your door with a mother of a ‘black dog depression’, in intent to tell you all about it.
Mystery about the depression now having manifested - it starts to lift ....

So. Feelings and emotions can also be or play a role of a ‘messenger’. And as such they do not always even have to be ‘yours’ for you to feel them intensely (as if they were yours).

The more one loses one’s (ego) boundaries or the more sensitive/receptive to ‘energies’ one becomes, the more one needs to have this Hinayana sanity grounding or ‘equanimity’.

Old 22-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:

But.

What I mean, by simplicity is that when we understand the complex nature as a whole, meaning everything we walk through in all ways of understanding deeper ‘our true nature’ everything we experience, whether it’s bliss, mystical, meditation practices, energy awareness, it can be very complex in the ‘undoing’ so often the experience itself is understood as itself. Where as through the awareness of my own emptiness, through the mind/body work to release myself from everything perceived as me, the simplicity born from that point, is quite simple. I’m just me. I can just be. I am clear, I feel, I see, I touch, I smell, I listen, I sense, I know..

The clarity without ‘experience’ is empty of everything. The experience is as I am clear. It’s the simplicity born from the complex arrangement perceived through the external life process of others and life as it was, in its inception and carried in us.

When the roots are all gone, there is only you as you are now. The creation is you, now to create aware and realized as you in a that complexity, moving and shaking, clearing, understanding, expanded views, to clear and reveal yourself more clearly as that ‘expansive nature’.

Magnetism comes through perfect alignment, synchronicity that natural brings to it that which is readying to be revealed. In being open, in true state, unattached and realized, the realisations move and merge as a co creative force, that happens quite naturally, the realized meeting realized or the unrealized readying to realize.

Like yesterday, my friend and I meet up for lunch and the convo moves from one thing to another. Both open and always willing to move beyond what we only know moment to moment. To cut to the chase. I ask her a few deep feeling questions related to her external needs, she was seeking and suddenly, her core illuminated into recognition, her feelings opened, her physical body and sensations stirring. The ‘spots been hit’ -in unconditional love of course. She calls me later and thanks me for her grief, her gruelling afternoon of opening up a ‘big death’ in her. In loving thanks she is aware and gracious of her temporary shift. Her cup will soon be full..

So yes I not only hear you. I live what your sharing-mutual openess, it can be very rewarding.

I mentioned to my friend how in this shift she is going through, the bloodline of the feminine, I cried for five years...

This shows that just by being open, to move beyond what you know in each moment, to let go fully of everything that has been, be that empty cup and allow things to open you differently. It can save you a lot of grief and bridge more expansion.

Bliss and silence do the trick, if I had been born with that awareness and ability back in the day, I’d probably not shed one tear... such is the nature of things and us.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
more on bliss.

the energrtic component we call bliss isn't a guide like we think of as a guide. its just has no axe to grind, dog in the fight, concern of what one is doing, what one is thinking, what emotion one may be experiencing, and anything else for that matter. that is its intelligence.

we try to understand something as ourselves. bliss isn't us. we think that it must be for this because im for this. we think it must be against that because im against that.

there very well could be a practice of doing some things over other things. which goes on either way because everyone has a mind and an emotional body. those are compasses for how one lives ones life.

people mistake bliss as being us. we have emotions. we have a mind. we have a gut. we have intuition. and so on. bliss has joy/love. that is its intelligence.

I hear you. It’s just doing it’s work while you do the real day to day work.

In many ways I see it means your not involved in your own process. It’s just happening. It’s out of your control..

I can relate to this higher intelligence as the true state. The connected state of being. As I see now, the natural movements of the true self don’t determine anything, it’s more the illuminated clarity beams as itself aware but without attachment to what’s moving or happening. In a state of complete surrender, that becomes the spaciousness to let whatever move through as it will.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I hear you. It’s just doing it’s work while you do the real day to day work.

In many ways I see it means your not involved in your own process. It’s just happening. It’s out of your control..

yes. it is doing the work while i do the day to day. it is just happening. that which is already and has momentum is out of my hands. and no the practice hasn't ended as it still helps me go deeper.

when i speak about the bliss i speak about it as it is in the day to day. what is happening out of my control. so i dont conflate it with my personal practice. hope that makes sense.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 22-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
running, I shall consider your latest post ….. but just for now - here’s what I had prepared earlier …. (a continuation to my earlier post):

Hinayana being very factual has no room for ‘mysticism’, and I suppose ‘mystical experiences’ are considered to be delusions, fantasies …… what-have-you of a “fruit-loop-mind”.
Mahayana is said to be a bit ‘perhapsy’ & when one enters into Vajrayana - one could talk about ‘Tantric mysticism’.

For example, what are you feeling currently?
The Hinayana & the Mindfulness practice puts attention to it in-the-now (as it is happening) without trying to avoid the negative feeling or worse starting to fight it or without suppressing, ignoring it or without craving for more of the good feeling & just staying with it as it is. And this is a very solid and sane practice, no buts.

Vajrayana sees emotions as energy. Not in a sense of some ‘imaginary/fantasy energies’ out there somewhere, but as a simple fact. Emotions are energy happening.

But. When the ‘separate-self-identity’ starts to lose its boundaries, one is not just dealing with me & my emotions anymore.

For example you are at home just doing your stuff, just being (“just-being-me”) in an emotionally neutral easy-breezy alpha brainwave state.

All of a sudden, out of the blue, the feeling of depression comes over you & it doesn’t make any sense, because you were not depressed about anything, but nevertheless here and now it is and it is what is and you sit with it without letting your mind go off into creating stories about it.

10minutes – ½ an hour, or an hour later your friend arrives at your door with a mother of a ‘black dog depression’, in intent to tell you all about it.
Mystery about the depression now having manifested - it starts to lift ....

So. Feelings and emotions can also be or play a role of a ‘messenger’. And as such they do not always even have to be ‘yours’ for you to feel them intensely (as if they were yours).

The more one loses one’s (ego) boundaries or the more sensitive/receptive to ‘energies’ one becomes, the more one needs to have this Hinayana sanity grounding or ‘equanimity’.

thats excellent. thank you for sharing! the thing i noticed im not on board with on their thinking is of mysticism. if one experinces such it shouldn't be dismissed or thought of negatively. but thats just my view.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account
continued.

the cause of feeling other people's emotions has to with being open. you got to become open to become open to the bliss. its really commom for people to experience other peoples emotions that are likely candidates to being open to the bliss at some point. that is my feeling about it. but i dont think its that way for everybody. with that said. grounding plays a role no doubt. which perhaps changes the dynamics. i don't know?

there are so many ways from point a to b. i can only speak about my thoughts with disclaimers. lol

Wherever I May Roam