Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-06-2013, 09:50 PM
gurmeet17

Auras

can anyone help me in seeing my auras or chakra?
Old 01-07-2013, 05:08 PM
fluttershy

you have to look in the mirror and let your vision blur.. eventually you will see a very light color surrounding you. I have been seeing them since December.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Angelstar

everything has an aura but you have to train your mind to see them,some see them very easy and others find it more difficult.Try this in a semi dark room put your hand out infront of you don't strain your eyes just relax them you will see a white light around your hand you may even see the light stretch out and away from you hand.If you can't see anything when you first try it keep practising.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Master

I'd just like to add that you may not be successful at first but just keep trying. There should be the very light colour that you see first, which is the etheric then around that is the aura which will have colour to it. Not all auras are the same colour.

Jenny Crow
Old 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
justme50

I took some photos of my husband building a garden wall at our previous property in the early part of this century. The photos were quite weird they showed a blue 'aura' around him. I have taken many, many photos of him and others over the years and never have I had such an effect, before or since. I am sure there is a natural explanation for it, though.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Master

That's interesting, auras don't usually show up unless Kirlian photography is used.

Jenny Crow
Old 05-07-2013, 09:46 AM
justme50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
That's interesting, auras don't usually show up unless Kirlian photography is used.

Jenny Crow

I used an ordinary camera.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Uh, If I May...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow

Jenny Crow

I'm not sure what you said is entirely accurate-

I can see the color of the Aura around people, objects, animals, etc. just from looking at an ordinary photo.

Check my earlier posts although I don't refer to color.

Best,

TT

Old 09-07-2013, 04:40 PM
justme50

Here is the photo of what looked like an 'aura'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aura 2004.jpg (126.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 09-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Hmmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme50
Here is the photo of what looked like an 'aura'.

Hello, Justme,

Well, well, this is certainly an interesting photo.

If it was this easy to see the Aura from a photo I'd be inclined to say that Dr. Kerlian wasted a lot of his time with his fancy camera. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that if it was this easy there would be many, many more people seeing the aura and those of us who claim to see it would not be getting funny looks.

I'll even go so far as to suggest this photo appears to be contrived but since I cannot fathom why anyone would manipulate the picture then I guess there must be some other explanation...

Anyway:

I notice that the color of the Aura around this person's arm is Green while the overall color around his shirt and jeans appear to be Blue.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else sees this, also.

I do not have an explanation for what it is we are seeing; it would be very helpful if this same person could be shot again while standing against a light colored/white background so we could be sure there is no bleed factor involved here. [the bleeding possibly caused by the mix of the green vegetation behind him blending with his own color(s)].

And, if anyone is thinking that the Blue matches the color of his jeans I'd say that would be a mistaken assessment since even when wearing colored clothing, a person's Aura will show up in spite of the color of one's clothing. The only exception might be when one's clothing gives off an 'auric pair' Aura in which case that person's Aura might be masked. This could be solved by just looking at a part of the person's body that is not wearing clothing that could trigger auric pairs.

That's why I was looking at his arms and that is when I observe Green around the arms and Blue around his shirt and jeans.

So, if we could see this person's profile in full, with no masking of his head, then it would be instructive and I'd be very curious to know if we again would see two different colors and if the 'obviousness' of the Blue Aura(?) was consistent and showed up again so easily.

Even if you whited out his head, being sure the white circle does not completely cover his head, we should be able to see his Aura sticking out past the white circle.

Anyway, at this point I can only report what I see but I have no explanation for the obviousness of the Blue glow around him as well as why his arms have Green around them while the rest of his torso/body shows Blue.

Also, I noticed someone here posted elsewhere that a person's Aura color around one's head is different than around his arms or feet. So to suggest one's body gives off different colors, depending on where you look seems to me to be a mistake- this can easily be shown by simply looking at the Aura around one's hand and then compare that color to the Aura around one's feet. Try it- put your hand on a white sheet of paper and observe the color and then put your foot down on a white sheet of paper; you ought to be seeing the same color in both instances.

It has been my experience that the color of the Aura around one's feet will be the same as around their hand, head, neck and shoulders, assuming, now, that that person is in stasis (at rest with no emotional issues going on).

This is a new one for me and I've been looking at pictures since 2007.

With your permission I'd like to keep this photo on file so I can look at it again later.

And, as I said, if you could post his entire body standing against a white background, it would be very helpful.

(Just so you know, Just, people here and elsewhere occasionally send me their pictures off line [to preserve their privacy or for other reasons] so if you want, you could send me a full profile and I will keep it under wraps while I report back to you what I see.

I'd prefer you posted that picture here so we could all take a shot at trying to understand what we are seeing but I offer this in case that option appeals to you.

Thanks,

TT