Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder

is there any forms of helaing for my anxiety?

hi everyone, i posted this in another forum but was hoping this may be a better place

I, until recent times thought I had heeled all the old wounds of my past. I have this deep fear of loss that has started showing itself again while working away. I have just started working away again as I have no work at home, and I am constantly tortured by anxiety and depression based around my relationship with my fiance

it is worth mentioning that our relationship is beyond solid, we are engaged to be married and we have a really happy relationship. I am aware my fears come from childhood, and that they arent real - but how do i deal with this?

I have been meditating for 5 years and am in a bit better control than i used to be, i just want to be capable of letting my true happiness show while im away instead of worrying it will all fall apart - if anyone mentiones her name in a text or if i see a text or call of her my heart sinks.... yet it is NEVER bad, so it needs to stop :(

thankyou for any help or input, it is much appreciated :) x
Old 23-07-2014, 09:59 PM
VisionQuest

Unlearn the ANXIETY!

UNLEARN the beliefs attached to it!

RELEARN what is anti-anxiety ~!

Study thee works of Vernon Howard and practice daily!

Anxiety will dissolve as Truth resolves in its place~
Old 24-07-2014, 04:28 AM
CJ82Sky

to the op - that sounds like a really tough situation. i think that sometimes it's a matter of doing some very very simple things - like making a list of why you can trust your partner. making a list of things in life that you are grateful for. and sometimes i find it's not just about focusing on trusting others, but writing down reasons you can trust yourself. remind yourself that you are strong, you have been through worse, and focusing on disconnecting that link between your past and your current life.

remember you don't need to carry negative emotions with you from the past. you can simply decide to leave them behind and let them go. easier said than done, i know, but there are visualizations that can help. my one friend always says blow a bubble (like think of kids bubbles) and put it in a bubble and blow it away. that one seems particularly successful. and you can repeat it so if the first time you feel like it didn't work, do it every day. start with smaller bubbles and smaller things to blow away - like today's stresses, something that went wrong, something that made you stressed or anxious. then each day dig a little deeper in the past - so go from blowing away today's troubles, to pulling up some past anxiety and blowing that away too. eventually as you get better at this, you can increase the size the of the bubble and work on blowing away bigger and bigger issues from the present and the past!

good luck and i hope this helps!
Old 24-07-2014, 05:21 AM
energytherapies

hey xx it is a very real challenge when you work hard to overcome things and then find they come back, it does inroad your confidence. I sincerely recommend finding a good hypnotherapist (qualified) and you will be surprised just how quickly anxiety can be put to bed. For many this will happen in a single session or at the very least, such a dramatic improvement that it is worth driving in again to inroad the next issue.

I am a firm believer that any and all major life issues can be resolved within a 3 to 12 month(max and for the most serious) period but if you are still going on healing after years of effort you may be missing the point. xx
Old 24-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Pathfinder

wow, thankyou so much for you guidance and advice people.

A few of the methods mentioned I have been trying this last 2 days and i honestly feel like im chipping away at it already - thankyou from the bottom of my heart :) xx
Old 26-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Knower
I would def. give reiki a try. Whenever I treat myself, I get instant relief. Anxiety usually starts in the solar plexus chakra, it can also stem from root beliefs (root chakra) There are great chakra healing videos on youtube! If you would like a distant healing session with Reiki, please PM me :)
Old 30-07-2014, 08:50 AM
RexyBelief

Hypnotherapy would be my suggestion but I'm sure any of the above mentioned suggestions would work. The sooner you can deal with it the sooner you can be happier when you're away from home.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Knower

I believe that your feelings for your fiancé are extremely strong and that you are in absolute love with her. However, I feel that, perhaps in your childhood, you have lost someone else that, or something, that hurt you. Maybe these emotional anxieties are from your sub-conscious remembering what you have lost in the past and the pains it caused you. It is your own reaction to hold on tighter, so not to lose what you love again. This could possibly even be from a past incarnation.

I advise to try and locate where the anxiety manifest from. Hypnosis might be beneficial or a deep inner search of your consciousness.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:45 AM
candelight

give yoga a go. It is helpful. Also,EFT
Old 12-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Master

there is a process in the beginning of the book, Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman. It is very powerful and connects you to your inner children (one at a time tho LOL). It helped me get rid of a lot of leftover anxiety from when I was a kid. My parents divorced when I was 9, and there was some things that needed healing. When I did this process on my fearful self, I never had another anxiety attack. Just FYI, I would highly recommend it. It takes about an hour, reading through it and putting the book down after each sentence or two.