Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Master

Light realms

How can one project to them?
Old 15-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Knower
Thats a good question hun...I cant do that at will yet, but I think its to vibrate faster...the more possitive you feel whilst travelling the lighter the realm you should end up in, is my understanding of it :) ⭐❤⭐
Old 16-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
How can one project to them?
Some people claim that desire alone will take you into the light realms but in my experience that is not true. My desire is as high as anyone else and I have been to the light realms but with my desire being as high as it is theoretically speaking I should be going there on a regular basis which I am not. I can say from personal experience the times that I have spent a lot of time reading positive material about light and spirituality and things of that nature it appears that usually triggered an experience in the light realms. Especially after reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and things of that nature. I have come to believe and experience that we end up where we're supposed in our projections and so the only way to ever make it to the light realms would be to constantly project and keep your vibration high and eventually it will happen.
Old 16-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Master

Thanks guys that makes sense, we should all party harty and then astral travel. If we had trouble or couldn't get in often this will make us V- I- TRY WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, AND THEN THERE WAS LIGHT - PPPPPPPPPPPPPP BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 16-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Knower
I love your energy Psy, your posts always cheer me up ... I cant see you having problems raising your vibration lol
Old 16-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
I love your energy Psy, your posts always cheer me up ... I cant see you having problems raising your vibration lol

I AM THE VIBRATION BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, COME AND JOIN THE L-O-V-E MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!
Old 16-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Knower
You are definately something Psy I give you that ⭐❤⭐
Old 18-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Lorelyen

So it was you who levitated me off my sun recliner a few minutes ago, was it!

Or have I just got too much blood in my alcohol stream?

Old 18-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
So it was you who levitated me off my sun recliner a few minutes ago, was it!

Or have I just got too much blood in my alcohol stream?

That was ME BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! COME AND JOIN THE PARTY AKA MA LYFE!!!!!!!!!! HERE THERE'S ONLY LOVE
Old 20-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
That was ME BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! COME AND JOIN THE PARTY AKA MA LYFE!!!!!!!!!! HERE THERE'S ONLY LOVE

Right o-n-n-n-n! Let everyone's light shine into the world!
Lambada on the astral.... set the wildlight free-e-e-e-e!