Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2014, 05:38 AM
yaki000

Strange experience from a few weeks ago

So a few mondays ago I had a very weird experience early in the morning, and I thought I would share it because a lot of strange stuff happened. Ok, so one monday I woke up at 4am. I normally wake up at 6am to get ready for school, but I had set my alarm to wake up at 4. After I woke up, I was too tired to go get on my computer or anything, so I pulled out my cellphone and began watching youtube videos. I watched videos about this pc game series I play called 'touhou project'. I was doing that for at least an hour or so before I stopped. I put my phone down and just laid on my bed resting. I began to think about touhou project battles (on a 2d screen, enemies appear and launch a barrage of a million or so projectiles and you are expected to dodge them all somehow). I don't know how long I did this but it was a while. During this, I began to feel EXTREMELY drowsy, despite being 100% conscience and awake just 5 minutes earlier. I continued to imagine these battles until I think I finally lost conscience. Here's where the weird things begin to happen. A dream starts (it was not lucid) and I'm at a school in front of (what I presume is) my locker. There are other people and everyone is wearing school uniforms (although I cannot recall what they look like, and cannot pick out any faces of people I know). The hallway I was in looked like that of the 3rd floor of my real life school (where my locker is in real life). I walk down the hall to some stairs that go down, just like in real life, and go down them, and take a left when I get to the bottom. I then proceed to the cafeteria (which is NOT to the left in real life) but it looks nothing like the cafeteria in real life, it almost looked like one of those food courts at a mall or something. Then something happened that involved either trashcans or trashbags (I can't remember which) and it pretty much ended there. The next thing I knew I was in a dream about touhou project (makes sense, I had just watched youtube videos about it) I had no control over what was happening, it just happened. All I had visual perception over was touhou game. I just watched what happened. Although the game's protagonist wasn't fighting a normal enemy that exists in the game, but instead fighting ?? papa smurf? (I have no clue where that came from) After a while of watching things unfold, I realized I had authorship over the dream. I still had no visual perception over anything other than the screen, but I just 'felt' a computer mouse in my had that I could only click with. I couldn't see the mouse, I just knew it was there. I began clicking and each time I did papa smurf would use a different attack. This happened for a while until that crazy dream finally ended and I began to regain consciousness. However, I wasn't immediate that I regained consciousness like I normally do, but slow and gradual. At one point I remember sitting up in my bed, and then just shaking intensely for about 7-10 seconds. It wasn't like soft vibrations or anything it was like being jurked around and just... shaking. After that I gained full consciousness. I think it was about 10 minutes till 6, so I got up and ate breakfast. This was all before I had even heard of this forum, astral project or lucid dreaming. I couldn't explain the events. What is also strange is that I didn't think much of the event until later in the day. Normally if someone were to begin shaking randomly like that, they would be like "what the heck" but I didn't think that until later. I know that strange things happen if you wake up early, stay awake for a while, then fall back asleep (I read that it is a way to induce lucid dreams or astral projection). But things I can't explain: the shaking, papa smurf, becoming extremely drowsy after at least an hour of complete consciousness, and regaining consciousness slowly rather than immediately.