Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Massive overflight of ET or multidimensional group

Had this dream a few months back, It was 10 am in the dream, and it got very dark outside while I was with family at a place on the east coast. No one else seemed to notice the changing skies, but I went out and there were thousands of ufo's that were almost Jellyfish like in their appearance.

Basically the group was here to institute various religions/paths to get humans to submit and forget who they were. One of the groups established that stood out was called "Judith" and was a sex/drugs/rock and roll type. But all of the groups were setup to offer or take human DNA to assist the preservation of their beings. The beings kind of looked like a skinnier yet taller version version of the Thing from fantastic 4 comics, who would become a chalky like color after the infusion of dna splices.

The inside of the vessel held thousands of these beings who were housed in a copper like pod that would stack to form great walls within. A group of us all the sudden were in the presence of the leader of this group. They made an offer to
Old 25-02-2017, 12:24 AM
Master
an offer to what....I think your post got cut off.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
an offer to what....I think your post got cut off.

Maybe he was kidnapped
Old 25-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
i'm curious as to how the dream from months ago has relevance now.
it what ways has the story appeared to 'come true', or what evolution
of meaning has it had?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Experiencer
Sorry for the abrupt stop, didn't mean to hit submit on the post just yet. The reason it popped up HORACE was MR X's dream #2 had some parts that seemed relevant. But I had just brought it up with a friend last week and played the audio clip of it for them. It was just a vivid experience, and one where I felt inclined to write it down as well as record an audio memo. With the memo, my voice is so drawn into the story its creepy how detailed it comes thru.

Anyway.. The rest....

The meeting with the leader was one that we had to agree to assimilate if the race wanted to advance. It wasn't a violent clash by any means, once the decision was made to not accept this assimilation of two body types, they left, and would no longer offer protection. Following their leaving of the planet, a second group came in and they were very much Egyptian in body type/clothing. I guess one would say Annunaki when all is said and done. This group had no interest in the Human race other than it was a scourge and didn't deserve what the earth was. There was a battle with this group, and the earth bound group prevailed. I say earth bound but it never really felt like Earthy by any measure once I left the overflight part of the initial dream, it was an entirely different feeling where space was so close to the horizon.