Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Master
I think you are the one that is suffering, no ?.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Master
Hi 3dnow,

Do you see the world and what is happening as accidental or as having a purpose (though you may not know what the purpose is)? Or do you see the world and what is happening in another way entirely?
Old 06-11-2011, 08:28 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Sometimes that all you can do, is let them suffer, as they say, god only helps those who help themselves.

I wonder why awakened people use religious quotes to confuse everyone.. lol

don't listen to anyone you can lose your mind.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:29 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
Hi 3dnow,

Do you see the world and what is happening as accidental or as having a purpose (though you may not know what the purpose is)? Or do you see the world and what is happening in another way entirely?

I think we (God) are learning to be human but there is a lot of suffering in this process.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 AM
3dnow

Quote:
I think you are the one that is suffering, no ?.

yes because I don't know the right approach.

Compassion is surely the right one. But this would feel like I am superior Jesus or something like that in this case this wouldn't be compassion..
Old 06-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
yes because I don't know the right approach.

Compassion is surely the right one. But this would feel like I am superior Jesus or something like that in this case this wouldn't be compassion..
What has compassion to do with Jesus, compassion is from your own inner Source, when you see that we are all ONE, compassion comes naturally.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I think we (God) are learning to be human but there is a lot of suffering in this process.

So it sounds like you see a purpose, yes?
Old 06-11-2011, 08:45 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
So it sounds like you see a purpose, yes?

Hi andrew, yes of course this is what I mean. Current purpose is being human (controlling the brain etc).
Old 06-11-2011, 08:47 AM
rsingh

There is immense suffering around the world. Almost everybody is suffering in certain way. Some are suffering due to poverty but rich are also suffering. You can talk to anybody. Everybody has suffered in their life. Some have suffered more others have suffered less. You cannot reduce anybody's suffering. How you can reduce suffering when you are suffering due to suffering of others? We are all connected. You cannot keep your suffering to yourself. You have to pass it on to others. So only way to reduce suffering in this world is to start with yourself on which you seem to have some control and not pass your suffering to others. If you do not suffer then at least you will not pass your suffering to others. You can give to others what you have. You cannot give to others that you do not have.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:49 AM
3dnow

Quote:
What has compassion to do with Jesus, compassion is from your own inner Source, when you see that we are all ONE, compassion comes naturally.

Imagine your mother is suffering because she is religious (she doesn't know she is God) you will tell her we are all one? Then?