Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-05-2011, 02:10 PM
3dnow

Unconditional protection?

Hi forum,

Can you help on this please?

I am under serious attack (entities sending energies to my body, to my face especially, I physically feel them, and it physically hurts and makes me ill), I would like to ask for protection but not sure who can do this.

Someone who does it unconditionally, who doesn't judge me punish me, tell me what to do, try to put authority on me, etc.

Seems like those who so called protect me also attack me judge me, disturb me etc. Those who protect me, say I am God or you should obey, things like that. No thanks.

So I am letting go everyone. But some protection would be welcome.

This exists? Unconditional protection?

There is an angel but I don't have the impression that she protects.

QUESTION: Do I need to constantly send love to someone (and what kind of love it should be, I hope not worship like?) to get their protection? Or is this one of many misconceptions that I have?

NOTE: I have no idea who are my real guides.

Can you help? Thanks!

3dnow
Old 24-05-2011, 02:35 PM
yinepu

Hi 3d , all i can tell you is my incantation i have always used .

" In the name of Christ (input whatever name suits you, im not religious but i stick to what i learnt) light energy, i call upon the gaurdians of the light to stand gaurd to the doorway of my soul , to protect me from darkness and deception , i commit myself to the light !)

I repeat this as i call white light down into my body..... sometimes its hard to visualise , so if your scared or whatever, just keep saying this , and "feel" the white light suround you like an egg.

Also i call on Archangel Michael when i get really scared, i ask him to protect my house .. so far so good.

I have not ever been dissapointed with this.... im sending you love and light and a relaxed state of mind .
Old 24-05-2011, 02:38 PM
yinepu

thought i should add, christ energy .. how i was taught does not mean jesus , it is a universal energy, white light the protector. Hope this helps.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:24 PM
3dnow

Hi Yinetu, all,

Thanks a lot for input.

I should add to my OP that I am not accusing anyone, I forgive everything (I mean I forgive the attacks, doesn't mean that they can attack), I understand that no one has anything to do with my situation (I mean people I am communicating with telepathically) so I don't blame anyone at all.

I am alone in this. (this frees me psychologically at least)

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 25-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

IMO, you are wasting your time and energy.
There are no evil entities, only violent thought forms, created by humans, with no life of their own, they merely drift until they dissipate, usually augmented by influx of energy of those who encounter them, i suggest you spend some energy trying to distinguish between your own thoughts and the thoughts flying in the atmosphere, made up of garbage.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:11 AM
E. E. Mitch Ham Ell

Cus all are attracted or repulsed by syntony, if you are syntonized with the same inferior energies, that the negative beings are too, you have an absolute canal with them, and not with the Light, that would can protect you, if you had the same syntony with her.
Light always tries to give to us, an unconditional protection, but, each of us, is Omnipotet God above oneself, Light can not break your desire (still that be subconscious desire), the desire to have syntony with the darkness, and not, with Light.
Change your energetic frequence, and Light, will can give to you, a real unconditional protection.

I will pray for you.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Master
I hope your on your medication, I know what happens when we go off it, its just the mind, its just a tool with a deposition, see it for that, you are the craftsman not the tool, use the tool wisely don't let it use you.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Master
3dNow: I am under serious attack (entities sending energies to my body, to my face especially, I physically feel them, and it physically hurts and makes me ill), I would like to ask for protection but not sure who can do this.

QUESTION: Do I need to constantly send love to someone (and what kind of love it should be, I hope not worship like?) to get their protection? Or is this one of many misconceptions that I have?

3d... The kind of love to send to negative entities, and to the fear and pain in your own mind, is compassion. Breathe it out from your inner heart all through yourself and spread it around. ( Here's an Inner Heart meditation: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3695 )

Then find out. Reach up with your awareness to the high light point and ask there for them. Then develop a two-way relationship of open communication with them.

blessings
Xan

Old 25-05-2011, 09:44 AM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
IMO, you are wasting your time and energy.
There are no evil entities, only violent thought forms, created by humans, with no life of their own, they merely drift until they dissipate, usually augmented by influx of energy of those who encounter them, i suggest you spend some energy trying to distinguish between your own thoughts and the thoughts flying in the atmosphere, made up of garbage.

Hey seeker , why the hate ??? I wouldnt want to encounter you in the spiritual realm , you may attack someone whom doesnt understand as you do.... kinda like you did here. I think you missed this persons OP in saying ... "please dont judge me , or punish me"....
Old 25-05-2011, 02:53 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
3d... The kind of love to send to negative entities, and to the fear and pain in your own mind, is compassion. Breathe it out from your inner heart all through yourself and spread it around. ( Here's an Inner Heart meditation: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3695 )

Then find out. Reach up with your awareness to the high light point and ask there for them. Then develop a two-way relationship of open communication with them.

Xan

Thank you all.

Yes I started sending compassion to negative entities after all they have no idea what real love is.

As for my real guides, all I can do for now is to know that they are somewhere above and try to imagine their love. I will try the meditation thanks.

3dnow