Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 13-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Mountain-Goat

Just finished The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

Still reading 50 Psychology ideas you really need to know by Adrian Furnham

Just begun The portable Jung by Carl G. Jung, Joseph Campbell and R. F. C. Hull
Old 14-05-2011, 01:14 PM
amy green

"Intuitive Wellness" by Laura Alden Kamm
Brilliant - shows you how to tune into your body's wisdom in order to heal it (emotionally and physically). She's very well qualified, drawing from her own extensive experience. I've actually reversed pain with the help of this book; I have done this before (years ago) but I'd forgotten that I had this power ... we all do.
Old 15-05-2011, 01:44 AM
flutterangel

Dr. Wayne Dyer, "Inspiration, Your Ultimate Calling."
About 60 pages in and so far so good!
"There’s a voice in the universe calling each of us to remember our purpose—our reason for being here now, in this world of impermanence. The voice whispers, shouts, and sings to us that this experience of being in form, in space and time, knowing life and death, has meaning. The voice is that of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer explains how we’ve chosen to enter this world of particles and form. From our place of origin, in ways that we don’t readily comprehend now, we knew what we were coming here to accomplish, and we participated in setting this life process in motion. So why not think this same way? Why put the responsibility or blame on any one or any thing that’s not a part of us? On Earth we have the capacity of volition—we can choose—so let’s assume that we had the same capacity when we resided in the spiritual realm. We chose our physical body, and we chose the parents we needed for the trip. It doesn’t seem too great a stretch to move into the idea that we chose this life in concert with our Source.
Each chapter in this book is filled with specifics for living an inspired life. From a very personal viewpoint, Wayne Dyer offers a blueprint through the world of spirit to inspiration, your ultimate calling."
Hooked me today!
Old 16-05-2011, 01:47 AM
mark520

Just finished The Crippled God by Steven Erickson. Nice conclusion to the series. About halfway thru The Heroes by Joe Abecrombie and it is a great read as expected.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Love777

Just finished To India and Beyond: A Mystic's Journey to Love by Violeta de Bocage. I was so enthused I bought her next book, Letters to Shohan. So far I'm absolutely loving it. Letters... kind of reminds me of some of the theosophical readings I used to do years ago. I loved that stuff.
Old 17-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Neville

I have re begun the epic Imajica by Clive Barker which whilst being a little visceral in places is a real exposition on multi dimensional existence and parallel lives.
Old 17-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
class act book there, Neville !

Just started to re-read the Void Trilogy by Peter Hamilton.
[ I really like books that would break your toes if you dropped them ]

Also, just started to read A Grimoire For Modern Cunningfolk by Peter Paddon. Must admit, I am not a big fan of Spiritual books, takes me a long time to read them - short attention span I guess.
Old 19-06-2011, 06:02 PM
LightFilledHeart

I'm re-reading Your Soul Plan. What an eye-opener that book is!!!!
Old 22-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Knower

One of the books I am currently reading is
It Is Not About You...And It Never Was by Mike Carol.
Old 22-06-2011, 11:56 PM
nightowl

The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff

nightowl