Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello. :]

So, i really want to get into the chat to see if there's anyone on, so I'm hoping it's ok with you if i spam my own thread to have 10 posts. tehe

I guess I'll use this to introduce myself as well, seeing as to this is the introduction forum thing.
Well, I'm 19 years old. I've always had a curiosity from a very early age as to everything both natural and 'unnatural'. I've recently decided this is because i would read encyclopedias when i was a kid for fun.
I was raised by a major religion of the world, but I never fully considered myself part of it as to everyone who 'preached' what everyone else should do, didn't actually practice the words they mindlessly spoke.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I paint, scribble, doodle, write, compose and play music, make a fool of myself often and enjoy it. I meditate, and have actively trying to get beyond the hypnagogic state and lucid dreams to the astral realm, but have not had luck yet, beside hallucinogen induced projections. I know I can do it without the aid of any substances (natural only).
Old 16-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I sculpt, and many other things 'artsy'. I like making things, just for the fun of making them. I'm actually making another sketchbook right now, it's sitting to my right, waiting for the finishing touches.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a huge range of interests. Anything unknown fascinates me. I'm studying to become a neurologist, or theoretical Physicist (I've recently started considering). I love reading ideas in any area or subject because I like to think everything has the potential to connect if one stays open to the possibilities.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I hate talking about myself because It makes me feel self centered.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I've started looking online for people that are 'spiritual' in this sense, that your site seems to show me, a very open minded kind of way. Something very beautiful, and quite rare these days, especially with people around my age. I feel, at least.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm sad to see how music in the mainstream is so deluded, when we have the internet readily available to us with the entire WORLD of music just waiting to be discovered, we should have breathtaking mind blowing music surrounding us, instead of having to dig deep to find it. Although the quest to finding amazing music is a beautiful one, and makes you appreciate the little gems you find that much more, it's intimate.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I like exposing myself to things I have no clue what they're about, throwing myself into the unknown, I think is the best way to learn. I'm learning a few languages currently, fluent in already three. uh. I like food. I'm re-reading Physics of the Impossible - by Dr. Michio Kaku, because I'm going to go see him give a lecture in a couple of weeks. I'm really excited about that.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

I skateboard. I consider skateboarding a form of art because it is individual. There are no teams. No style to perfect. It's constant creation, and creativity. Playing with the laws of physics everyday. :) It makes me feel magical. It's also a great time to reflect. As many of other activities I like doing are.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Which brings us to, number 10. :}
Well, that was horrible.