Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-12-2012, 07:32 PM
hawkmoth65

Negative Auras

How can we tell when someone has a negative aura? This may seem a broad kind of question,but the reason I ask is because of some personal problems I am having with a family member.This individual and their partner have engaged in a prolonged campaign of harassment against myself and my wife,and at times I really don't know how they keep it up.

I would find such activity totally draining,their dedication and effort in the pursuit of such a negative cause is really quite astonishing.Are some people born this way or is the reason for their behaviour partly enviromental?

In desparation, Hawkmoth
Old 02-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Toolite

I can relate to this. Their not born like that perhaps life has pushed them into a dark place which makes them easier to be used by darkness. Sometimes u have to totally seperate urself from them and heal..love them from a far.
Glory To God
Old 03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

Are you capable of feeling the energy of others?
If their aura is composed of sub-millimeter super-sharp&fast pixels not compensated for with fuzziness/unfocus....
Then their intentions are most likely cruel (meaning they can feed on your annoyance), and not just misunderstood.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Are you capable of feeling the energy of others?
If their aura is composed of sub-millimeter super-sharp&fast pixels not compensated for with fuzziness/unfocus....
Then their intentions are most likely cruel (meaning they can feed on your annoyance), and not just misunderstood.
Good distinction ^^.

I believe that people are generally born with their issues though a few can come in from bad experiences in this lifetime.

We aren't created like this. It is all the doing of the dark side. So love them but enforce your boundaries firmly.

Is it possible to make a clean break from this family member?

Light Emerging from Brennan has some critical energy stuff on relationships that isn't described anywhere else.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:59 PM
hawkmoth65

Hi guys,sorry for the delay in my replying.

Yes the family member has had a harassment order served on them,in fact this is their third such order,all served against them by different people including ourselves.Loving them from afar is about all we can do right now,such is the toxicity of their relationship.

I very much doubt that said family member will be anything other than what they are now,as long as they remain with their current partner.
Old 18-12-2012, 08:59 PM
jackwhit903

How about working with them ob their own energy? This is not to persuade them to change as that is not your role, but to allow them to rediscover their true energy.
Old 19-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Deactivated Account
don't know if my own experience with this will help, but my ability to observe negative auras is a physical response, not a visual cue.

I've found people with negative auras tend to leave me feeling tired, or even exhausted. I get brain fog and my motor control skills start to weaken a bit, i.e. it takes more effort to form my thoughts and verbally respond to such a person, like my ability to put in that effort is weakened.
that's a really intriguing question about whether a person can be born with a negative aura...will be pondering over this one
Old 19-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Master

I don't know anything about negative auras but I have something you can try. Besides sending them light and love. Iimagine your heart center getting brighter as you breathe in then imagine it flowing to them as you breathe out. When you send it to them don't think to yourself "I'm sending light for...." Don't try to "fix" them. Okay? Just send the light and love. Do this whenever the notion strikes you to do it. You can take a few minutes here and there.

Also, ask yourself when these things happen, "How am I feeling right now?" You might then think to yourself that you feel victimized, angry, powerless... you fill in the blanks. Then, send light and love to all those parts of your being feeling this way (even past, present and future lives). Use the same heart/light/love breathing thing I mention above. Every time this comes up, if you can, ask yourself how you feel then send light to those parts of you that feel this way.

Your outer world is a reflection of the inner so you must address your inner feelings. This situation arose to show you something about your inner world.

So if any of this resonates with you then work with it. You will eventually see change. It could be immediate or it might take a few months. I couldn't tell you.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:59 AM
benjamin

I don't know you'd that you'd need to explore their aura, their actions seem witness enough. I think its a question of how you view whats going on and whether or not you'll let it affect you. If you let it go, it has nothing to feed on.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Master

I have an issue with a family member - or several.

I think for some it is a clash of auras, or they are my perfect teachers which is a hard thing to acknowledge. I have to ask myself what I might be doing in the equation and what I need to learn? Sometimes these people are there for a reason.

THe most difficult was and is a super-strong aura - and negative - whereby I got very sucked in to the power of it. i've distanced myself from it to all intents and purposes as it wasn't a healing journey for either of us - indeed I cried out to the universe that if he wasn't going to learn the lessons I knew I was presenting to him, that I was to be let off my role as a teacher. THree or four days later, the email came ending the friendship. Even now, I'm still away of remnants of the aura or energetic.

So. Pray. Humbly ask yourself if you can learn anything - but your first responsibility is to yourself and to love from afar without building up any ties is possible. I'm sure you know all this but it's a difficult walk.