Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-08-2018, 05:23 AM
Knower

gypsymystique
10 of Chalices

The future man you are on this quest on finding is all about the desire and attraction to meet this ideal companion, who is like best friend and have similar interests and learning as you. Funnily, you do know what is the quest about of your question gypsymystique

Question for cosmicsacredheart: Spirit's choice of fun entertainment for the day
Old 10-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Master

@cosmicsacredheart

* Steampunk tarot
Knight of Pentacles reversed. This card is all "nope, nope, nope". Are you not feeling in the mood for fun today?

Otherwise, this card may indicate that there are far too many other chores to do today. Failing that it may involve a move with a male figure who is very straight-laced (Forrest Gump comes to mind)?

Next reading for tealily
Some general advice at this time please
Old 11-08-2018, 02:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@cosmicsacredheart

* Steampunk tarot
Knight of Pentacles reversed. This card is all "nope, nope, nope". Are you not feeling in the mood for fun today?

Otherwise, this card may indicate that there are far too many other chores to do today. Failing that it may involve a move with a male figure who is very straight-laced (Forrest Gump comes to mind)?

Next reading for tealily
Some general advice at this time please

King of Swords, King of Cups, ace of Cups x
Base: 6 of Cups

The song "The Girl Is Mine" by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney comes to mind while looking at these cards. The advice here is to know that you have two suitors but you shouldn't let on which one you like the most. Keep your feelings on the downlow.

So where will I be living come mid-September?
Old 11-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Master

Torgo
three of wands, king of pentacles and the wheel of the year (Green witch tarot)
It will involve travel to get there from where you are now, probably overseas or near a river. It will be a place of more light (sunshine?). It is a good change and the wheel suggests it is a change brought about by circumstances. It may put you in a role where you will display good management skills and planning, taking care of anyone working for you, and overall prosperous and happy.

This was a tough one. I used the green-witch deck which showed me green meadows and sunshine and water in most of the cards.

Question for moon: What can I do to expect any good changes in my professional circumstances in the near future?
Old 11-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
three of wands, king of pentacles and the wheel of the year (Green witch tarot)
It will involve travel to get there from where you are now, probably overseas or near a river. It will be a place of more light (sunshine?). It is a good change and the wheel suggests it is a change brought about by circumstances. It may put you in a role where you will display good management skills and planning, taking care of anyone working for you, and overall prosperous and happy.

This was a tough one. I used the green-witch deck which showed me green meadows and sunshine and water in most of the cards.

Nice. Not sure how I'm going to end up overseas within a few weeks time, but wherever it is, it sounds nice. Thanks.

Quote:

Question for moon: What can I do to expect any good changes in my professional circumstances in the near future?

Queen of Coins, 10 of Coins x, star x, 6 of Wands, 5 of Coins, 9 of Coins x, justice
Base: 4 of Coins

Realize that you have everything already at your disposal. It may seem like you are lacking or things are hopeless, but if you are confident that you can overcome any obstacles in your path, it will help you to realize a profound sense of independence and control over your professional circumstances. So basically the cards are saying to have faith in yourself and your ability to manifest what you desire.

Question for Torgo: next big thing coming up for me that I should be aware of?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
Question for Torgo: next big thing coming up fo me that I should be aware of?

Judgement + 2 of Wands

You've been selected for the opportunity of a new post, which may involve moving. Seems you will have some fairly major decisions to make, as it will be a disruptive time for you.

Question for Pandora:How will I feel about the house at Nymboida?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Question for Torgo: next big thing coming up fo me that I should be aware of?

Judgement + 2 of Wands

You've been selected for the opportunity of a new post, which may involve moving. Seems you will have some fairly major decisions to make, as it will be a disruptive time for you.

Question for Pandora:How will I feel about the house at Nymboida?

5 of Swords x, empress x
Base: emperor

I couldn't really tell if the empress reversed meant you'd wouldn't like it or it meant something more along the lines of being overjoyed, so I pulled clarifiers for it:

Justice, 4 of Wands x, heirophant x
Base: page of Wands

Hmm... again, I'm having trouble because I'm seeing the cards a bit differently than the typical meanings assigned. If I were to read it by a typical definition of the cards and their reversal status, I'd say that you wouldn't like the house. But that's not what it's saying, strangely enough. These cards are telling me something that has nothing to do with the house itself. Like there's something much deeper going on. There are secrets afoot here. That's what I'm getting. Also a situation of "complete surrender and love." It's like there are two people here affected by you liking this house or not, and "both parties will get what they've been wanting" and this house will have many "unconventional" activities associated with it.

Sorry for the strange reading. But I'm getting super confusing vibes. If you need to ask someone else the question again, I'll understand.

Question for Torgo: more on this new move I will be making...?

Last edited by Torgo : 11-08-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
King of Swords, King of Cups, ace of Cups x
Base: 6 of Cups

The song "The Girl Is Mine" by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney comes to mind while looking at these cards. The advice here is to know that you have two suitors but you shouldn't let on which one you like the most. Keep your feelings on the downlow.
Feedback for Torgo

Intriguing, I'm actually pretty sure I have zero suitors on my horizon haha. Is there any alternative interpretation from those cards?

Question for Torgo: Next new move I will be making...?
7 of Wands, King of Swords, 9 of Swords

In a very generalised way, my cards are suggesting here that the next move you make is that of thinking about what you can sustainably pursue longer-term. There seem to be a bunch of things seeking your attention, but you can't do all of it + whatever's currently on your plate may be stressing you out (alternatively, the thought of accepting some offers and rejecting others may be stressing you out).

So in a nutshell: Making choices about what you do and won't do seems to be the next move you'll be making.

Next question for tealily:
What's something that isn't working out for me, that I really just need to stop trying to 'making happen'?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Torgo

Intriguing, I'm actually pretty sure I have zero suitors on my horizon haha. Is there any alternative interpretation from those cards?

You can replace the word "suitors" with "crushes." Does that work? If not, it could just mean that you have two men, one more on the logical side and one more emotional, whom are in your life right now and causing you to feel a gamut of emotions and confusion.

Quote:
Question for Torgo: Next new move I will be making...?
7 of Wands, King of Swords, 9 of Swords

In a very generalised way, my cards are suggesting here that the next move you make is that of thinking about what you can sustainably pursue longer-term. There seem to be a bunch of things seeking your attention, but you can't do all of it + whatever's currently on your plate may be stressing you out (alternatively, the thought of accepting some offers and rejecting others may be stressing you out).

So in a nutshell: Making choices about what you do and won't do seems to be the next move you'll be making.

Sounds right. All I know is I have to make some definite choices soon because I need to have a more long term sustainable plan, as you've pointed out already.

Quote:
What's something that isn't working out for me, that I really just need to stop trying to 'making happen'?

Moon, chariot x, 4 swords x
Base: page of Cups

It seems you're trying very hard to make "spiritual" experiences happen. The advice here is to let go and relax more. Don't focus on controlling anything because that's just not how it works.

Question for Torgo: I'm giving myself a deadline of mid-September, then I have to make a move again. Any advice concerning this plan?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
You can replace the word "suitors" with "crushes." Does that work? If not, it could just mean that you have two men, one more on the logical side and one more emotional, whom are in your life right now and causing you to feel a gamut of emotions and confusion.
Hmm. My bosses? Both are male... both reasonably logical but with high emotional intelligence.

Quote:
Moon, chariot x, 4 swords x
Base: page of Cups

It seems you're trying very hard to make "spiritual" experiences happen. The advice here is to let go and relax more. Don't focus on controlling anything because that's just not how it works.
Not sure about spiritual, but if I replace "spiritual" with "positive emotional headspace" (or 'sleep') then the rest of it checks out! :)

Question for Torgo: I'm giving myself a deadline of mid-September, then I have to make a move again. Any advice concerning this plan?[/quote]

Is this a physical move (eg moving house) or some other kind of emotional/mental one?

If it's a physical move, what I'm seeing is that no matter how hard you try to swing it, it's going to cost you more than you'd like (4 of Pentacles reversed). The advice here is that you may have to be really selective in what you take with you and what you discard (7 of Cups reversed). Don't expect the process to be fun - but it'll be necessary. Make sure you consider what you're hanging onto for emotional reasons rather than reasons of necessity (King of Cups rev).

If it's an emotional/mental kind of move, than I'd interpret this as there are going to be some changes involved that may feel like a bit of a leap (6 of Swords); expect to be pushed outside your comfort zone a bit and again, be forced to really consider what's important to you. 'Narrow your focus' is what comes to mind (4 of Pent rev, 7 of Cups rev).

My biggest strength at this time?