Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Master
Are we trapped in time?

"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." - Albert Einstein

As some of us have observed, outside of 3D our essence/spirit moves unencumbered by matter, in and out of dimensions, realms, alternate realities. Dream state is one example of this.

Richard Panek, in “The 4% Universe”, and Robert Morning Sky, in “The Terra Papers” are two people writing about the compelling subject of the 4% universe; the only part of the universe which consists of matter. Each brings a very different view point to the topic and definitely worth reading.

The implications of this subject make a good argument for humanity being trapped in this thing called time.

Are we or aren’t we?
Old 13-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Knower

Maybe this is the place to ask the question. If we are really perceiving all of time, at the same time, why can't I go back to when I was ten years younger? To be experiencing that stage of time again?
Old 13-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Seeker

thegolem

man I've had visions in my time that make me feel trapped because I don`t know why I had visions, my 6th one was of Jesus Christ and it was miraculous. I don`t have a full answer for your question but time is progressive not something that captures your life. I had 10 visions in total 9 in one year(2014) , and another in 2012. I feel like I have the weight of my own universe because I saw so much in 3 years. I looked for professional help from doctors but it doesn`t solve my problem so i`m hoping a past life regression will guide me.

Don`t doubt time, it will mend you in seconds but can also discourage you.
Old 14-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Master
I made a thread similar to this..

Quantum Leap: Are we trapped.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=85942

Don't bother reading it, i was just proving that i am on the same lines of thought.

Of course we are trapped in the time, because that's how the conscious mind decodes reality. The reason why it decodes like this, because i don't think the true nature of reality would any sense to it! a interesting fact is that the subconscious mind does not acknowledge time, it is always living in the now.

Maybe those people who go through their life believing that time is real and just navigating through this reality within the physical 3rd dimension! will stay completely trapped.

Time is mankind's greatest foe!

How can we manipulate time, and stop it from manipulating us..?

Well i just think its a process of thinking and increasing our perception, sounds really cliche i know. I believe there is apart of us, which is not made of matter! we go beyond matter. They say that for a particle to take form, which we are in form! something has to be observing it!

So what is observing us..? because we can all feel our muscles and bodies right now.

I think its the part of us, which is not from this world of matter! but is still connected to us! which is looking back at us! from outside of time itself.....

And because its observing us, that's why we are always in form!

And ultimately that's got something to do, with us not being trapped in time.
Old 15-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Master
MindPower, it doesn't surprise me that you made that post

Time is "mankind's greatest foe", also it is a great seductor, bedazzling humans since the beginning of its creation.

"What is observing us?" my opinion below...

Said the god of Moses on Mt Sinai: " I never sleep: were I to fall asleep for a moment, before my time, all the creation would crumble into dissolution in one instant."
Old 16-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Guide

If things are flowing forward and backward (or in plural dimensions), and we are in the flow, we do not realise the trap effect, we just have a biased idea of the way we are supposedly going, when we are going nowhere, as we are everywhere, though, not aware of this "everywhere". I believe that just heart awareness (sometimes it manifests as love, I am not sure) can make us free from this illusion of a linear time, but I do not know why I believe so.
Old 16-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Hey!

It's all in the perspective...I'm in time...my body is aging....
But as I see it...I'm living in eternity right now...here, there, in 3D...
on the Other Side, it's ALL a 'trip'...a great ride...what difference does it make when one is
connected ...really connected to the Source of Reality, right?

Like going thru a crowded carnival...but you're holding onto your Dad's hand...and btw?
His pockets are FULL and He adores you...and He wants you to have the BEST time!!!!

Anyway...that's My perspective made simple...I'm not trapped anywhere.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder
I'm with Miss Hepburn.

The trap is if you are a slave to a clock and are always rushed because of a job or something. Stuck in habits of dwelling on the past or worrying about the future.

But once we can just live in the moment (yeah it sounds cliche I know) what is time really? Like Miss Hepburn said we are on a trip. Let's say we are in a utopia some day. All ascended. We probably wouldn't have clocks or appointments but we would still live in a moment and then the next moment would happen and we would live in that and then the next moment would happen and we would live in that, etc. Existing and experiencing basically implies time. Just don't be a slave to it.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Knower

So how could you ever arrange to meet people? To attend events? If you were to disregard time completely. Live one week without time & let me know how you get on with work, your social network, any fun..watching TV/cinema, and events like going places
Old 16-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
skygazer---"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." - Albert Einstein

4.145% is a conclusion based on direct observation of the 4.145%

96% is an indirect conclusion based on direct observation of the 4.145%

I.e. we do not observe the 96% didrectly we only observe the 4.145 % and derive a rational logical conclusion based on those observations.

Quote:
implications of this subject make a good argument for humanity being trapped in this thing called time. Are we or aren’t we?

We are not trapped by time, we are time, i.e. we human biologicals a small part of the 4.14%..ergo we are walking talking expression of time, that has access to meta{beyond}phyiscal-1 mind/intellect.

Clocks/watches are tools/instruments that measure time periods i.e. from here and now to the next here and now, and, from what happen then, too what may happen in future.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman