Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-11-2016, 05:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Desperate? :) Since when does investigative information that is meticulously collected and reported by those in the field become desperate?

I suppose it would be interesting (in an empathetic way) to find out that you essentially owe your current lifespan to the same people you continually go-on against. If your people practiced infanticide and the early missionaries, and the Europeans that followed, happened to require that they discontinue this practice, then you or your mother or your grandmother or your great grandmother... or your father or your grandfather or your great grandfather were allowed to live a result... then perhaps you may owe them an apology. :)
LOL No Comment.
Old 13-11-2016, 05:31 AM
Suspended
Master
I don't even bother reading their desperation within their words anymore. Look someone wrote it in a book that means its true. No those tactics were never used on my people from the Earth. We don't know who THOSE called out ones are or where they've been hiding out among us. Lets not get the term mixed up THOSE be the called out ones to go out/flood into a crowd/the Earth and CREATE a mess. I think some of these non religious people shake their pom poms just like their religious cousins that shake the same pom poms. Let me understand a part of that mess, What it is is what it isn't and what it isn't is what it is. And that's what it is. Lets continue to observe the words of THOSE called out ones and how tough they are behind their keyboards, when in actuality their knees be a knocking. If you listen intently you can actually hear the sound of this modern day Rome beginning to crumble at the seems with the sound of their feeble mindedness. Let their charades continue.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I don't even bother reading their desperation within their words anymore. Look someone wrote it in a book that means its true.
Well the only reason anyone gets a chance to read what you're writing is because I'm responding to your posts. Otherwise this thread would have drifted off long ago.

I've been using our exchange in an attempt to narrow down, in my own head, what it is that's driving your dialogue.

In my mind I have you pegged as more indigenous than modern. Being indigenously wired has its distinct advantages. You are closer to the earth and tend to feel more acutely what's happening around you. By living in smaller groups your relationships would be more tactile and intimate because your lives daily overlap in a multitude of direct ways. Our brains are designed to max-out at around 150 such relationships, between 25 to 75 connections like this is more in keeping with the manor in which we evolved.

Once you break the 150 person mark the impetuous of our relating begins shifting. But no worry, our brains have another manor in which we adjust to each other that is still functional outside of immediate intimacy. We begin relating to each other more through "belief structures" than we do through direct connections. So if I say something like "jesus is the light", and you've been taught to say similar to yourself , then a 'perceived' bond forms between us, based more on semantics than through actual intimacy.

Our modern cultures are are now mostly built around this more semantic form of relating. "I believe", "you believe similar", then we can view each other through such semantic similarity, and now call that type of relating "a friendship".

Both 'intimate' and 'semantic' are entirely different ways of relating. The semantic manor of living (mass interaction) views the world as a series of ideas and ideals, while the intimate (based on small groupings) is more immediate and present.

Whole cultures, who are built around one or the other, are bound to clash when their paths cross. The semantically wired cultures allow for a broader reach because it's not dependent on actual time-honored intimacy for alliances to form. This makes it more flexible and more quickly adaptable to newer environments. But it's an incredibly strange way of being for those who were raised among smaller groupings.

Indigenous cultures who are trying to fit-in with a semantically driven mindset are stuck with with a messy set of relative conundrums. The semantic relationships feel fake and distant and yet that's what's now passing for "relating" as the number of people around them swell into larger populations.

There are advantages and drawbacks to both. There's a need to find a blend where both can interact freely. The beauty with having a conscious mind, with such flexibility as we humans have, is that such a blend is not only possible but may well be the next major step in our species conscious evolution. :)
Old 14-11-2016, 01:32 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Well the only reason anyone gets a chance to read what you're writing is because I'm responding to your posts. Otherwise this thread would have drifted off long ago.

I've been using our exchange in an attempt to narrow down, in my own head, what it is that's driving your dialogue.

In my mind I have you pegged as more indigenous than modern. Being indigenously wired has its distinct advantages. You are closer to the earth and tend to feel more acutely what's happening around you. By living in smaller groups your relationships would be more tactile and intimate because your lives daily overlap in a multitude of direct ways. Our brains are designed to max-out at around 150 such relationships, between 25 to 75 connections like this is more in keeping with the manor in which we evolved.

Once you break the 150 person mark the impetuous of our relating begins shifting. But no worry, our brains have another manor in which we adjust to each other that is still functional outside of immediate intimacy. We begin relating to each other more through "belief structures" than we do through direct connections. So if I say something like "jesus is the light", and you've been taught to say similar to yourself , then a 'perceived' bond forms between us, based more on semantics than through actual intimacy.

Our modern cultures are are now mostly built around this more semantic form of relating. "I believe", "you believe similar", then we can view each other through such semantic similarity, and now call that type of relating "a friendship".

Both 'intimate' and 'semantic' are entirely different ways of relating. The semantic manor of living (mass interaction) views the world as a series of ideas and ideals, while the intimate (based on small groupings) is more immediate and present.

Whole cultures, who are built around one or the other, are bound to clash when their paths cross. The semantically wired cultures allow for a broader reach because it's not dependent on actual time-honored intimacy for alliances to form. This makes it more flexible and more quickly adaptable to newer environments. But it's an incredibly strange way of being for those who were raised among smaller groupings.

Indigenous cultures who are trying to fit-in with a semantically driven mindset are stuck with with a messy set of relative conundrums. The semantic relationships feel fake and distant and yet that's what's now passing for "relating" as the number of people around them swell into larger populations.

There are advantages and drawbacks to both. There's a need to find a blend where both can interact freely. The beauty with having a conscious mind, with such flexibility as we humans have, is that such a blend is not only possible but may well be the next major step in our species conscious evolution. :)
No LOL Comment
Old 14-11-2016, 01:42 AM
Suspended
Master
Did I just waste a certain Flood cheerleader's time by not reading its hogwash? Did I mention I don't even bother reading that replacement science? Their Babylonian ego must be so puffed up the sound of their own voice forbids them from noticing things being said. Is that really a wise sapien? Maybe when they use the word Wise sapien the actually mean deceitful. Oh well lets just continue to watch their fire burn its self out. Hahaa. This puts steam under their collar to go with them knees a knockin. Just quietly organic born is actually working for the ones that own the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff waiting for their fellow owners that made the cliff to push people off, but lets not tell IT that we know, because that would take the fun out of watching them and their steaming knocking knees of desperation use many words to hide behind. SHHHHHH
Old 14-11-2016, 03:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Did I just waste a certain Flood cheerleader's time by not reading its hogwash?
You will leave this life as ignorant as you came in... better luck with your next one. :)
Old 14-11-2016, 03:09 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
You will leave this life as ignorant as you came in... better luck with your next one. :)
LOL No LOL Comment LOL
Old 14-11-2016, 03:21 AM
Suspended
Master
Ahahaha Luck is for wimps, possibly wimps that have their head buried in the sand I mean buried in books filled with incorrect info passing it of as scientific evidence. Ahahaha. So lets get serious people, everyone remember the Old MacDonald song? Old MacDonald had a farm e i e i oh. And on dat invasive and abrasive farm Ole Mack had some chickens. Some of dem chickens were religious and some of dem not yet were of the same replacement stock. It just so happens that the CHICKENS had brought with them a Book Book. so as they went out to deceive the whole Earth with a Book Book here and a Book Book there, here a Book there a Book everywhere a Book Book they eventually became Book irks. Notice the steam rising in the one hiding behind things that we can see through? TeeHeeHee. Luck must be for IT. This is just too funny, that's beyond words funny. Ahahaha