Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-02-2024, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)

What Do Human Spirits Feel Like?

My husband and mom can sense ghosts, but I can't recall ever doing so. I can feel and even communicate with non-human spirits, and have done so numerous times with ease, and they all feel and "sound" completely different and unique from each other. Knowing what I do about myself and where I come from, this doesn't surprise me; it's like I'm tuned to a different 'radio frequency' if you will. And that's fine with me.

But, it does make me curious: what do human spirits feel like to you? I can describe different kinds of entities with metaphor; what "colour" they feel like, the quality of their "voice", where they stand around me and how. So to those who can feel them, how would you describe the presence of departed human spirits?

My mom says it just feels like the presence of any other person, but there's no one physically there. My husband said something similar, but that there's a "grainy, filminess" separating them. The particular spirits he encountered weren't the calmest either; he said it felt like he was interrupting someone's privacy when he stepped into the room.

This is something I think about a lot, I'm very intrigued to hear what other have experienced.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:21 PM
Master

I can relate to you. I dont know anyone however that has this except you now. I like your energy, feels similar but not same as mine. That dense yet not too heavy and bright yet dark green. I have that too but different thing.

Do you more feel the mythical, or aliens, or more animals? I usually neither, more something entirely different. My buddies on that frequency are usually not mentioned anywhere on Earth except by me. Also, you have any abilities? I have a few and I would be amazed if you have something that has a similar topic. Idk Im just curious probably it aint similar at all. I have transformation, biokinesis and I can access and resteer mental stuff.

Hope you are well.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 13-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I can relate to you. I dont know anyone however that has this except you now. . . .

I'm mostly attuned to 'mythical' creatures I suppose. There's a "deity" I have frequent contact with (I've never been given a name, I only recognise their energy when they speak to me), I used to live quite close to an area completely dominated by fae, I had a rather intense encounter with a banshee many years ago, such interactions of that nature.

I'm attuned to animals a small bit more than humans, but not by a large degree. More just in that I get along with, and understand them better haha.

Thinking about it more, I remember I used to be very strongly empathic, to the degree of being able to describe someone's energy and how it would change with their mood, the way you just did for me. I could read people incredibly acutely. But overtime, I suppose as my mental health deteriorated over the years, I've lost this ability entirely. I feel completely cut off from humans now.

As far as other abilities, the only thing that comes to mind has to do with feeling a strong draw to the astral planes, and... something. I feel a draw to something out there. There's a blockage, I'm cut off from a good deal of everything I should be in tune with. I suppose that's been a subtle fuel for my spiritual path overall, to return to whatever I used to be.

I can't recall ever having contact with anything alien in nature, but thinking about the concept touches on that thing I've got a blockage with. Like I'm meant to be out there somewhere as much as I am meant to be somewhere closer to here.

It's terribly frustrating, at times, when I focus on it, it feels like my soul is being crunched into too-small of a vessel.
Old 13-02-2024, 10:00 PM
Master
I have seen I have seen and sensed and felt spirit all my life I'm being a child and from being born it makes sense now
I know children call them ghosts as a medium I've got a carlem spirit I've got a call them spirits In connection to us who belonged to us it could be a friend it could be a family ancestor link trying to connect to your husband
Even if it's an animals for it and if it is an animal spirit like a cat or dog you used to own or you connected with when they were here on the earthly plane
It took me a while to learn this but I think you and your husband need to stop going to a spiritualist church it would be on the best things you've ever donet

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-02-2024, 06:57 AM
Master

Fruitbat, despite I am not entirely the same maybe, but.... Sorry I can totally relate. Biokinesis is my gift purely so that I can adapt my vessel to my needs. Transformation is my gift because in order to survive I needed to transform and upgrade rapidly. But I still didnt figure these out entirely. To me it always felt as if I was something else. Like my thing I am inside would be enormous and this body cant have me. I feel extremely powerful truly. But then... In life... I cant do s.... So its deeply frustrating. I can 100 percent see myself saying what you said when I was 23 (I am 25 now). Despite I LITERALLY SAID THOSE THINGS, these have been erased from the internet cause that was for the better.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 14-02-2024, 07:16 AM
Master

Im gonna let go now. I got the signal to not dive to deep into this ig. Reach out to me whenever you need to over pm. Im letting this thread be this thread now.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Im gonna let go now. I got the signal to not dive to deep into this ig. Reach out to me whenever you need to over pm. . . .

Thank you for your responses. Even if we're different beings, it's very reassuring to find someone with a similar experience, especially someone who's a little bit ahead of me in terms of figuring out how to Be like this. I feel more hopeful and motivated to continue on learning and practising and exploring myself. Cheers, friend
Old 15-02-2024, 08:43 PM
Administrator
I was born Hearing and Seeing spirit.to me I can tell who they are by their Energy, spirit don't feel any different to me.
But being a medium I an used to it

Namaste
Old 17-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am like Native spirit I was born to what and whom I am, I often wonder the opposite what it would be like to feel nothingness no one or nothing around me in energy. I know too I was born to this for a reason and I have embraced that now in understanding.

I can sense it all with all 5 senses in play, so at times the living are no different in pressence than the non living, I at times even swipe the air to make sure what is there is not in full physical form.

The best was one day I was sitting on a bench in the mall and I was clearly having a "two way conversation" with a man sitting there next to me, but there was no man to be seen. Security came up to me and goes you know there is "no one there" and he sad down on top of the man I was with. The coldest rush of air ran through his body and he jumped so high. I laughed and said you sat on him.....then to avoid the rush to the ER and the rubber room I had some explaining to do.

I am way more guarded now on how much of me is out in public.

What I do know is that we are never alone and we I feel all have the senses there just that we do not open the same doors.

There is Vail they say that separates the worlds that both are in, that too is said to be getting thinner so more and more is being sensed.

Lynn
Old 17-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
i think you will find out for your self by putting it here and where your intention is

better you experience it for your self because you can

but for me ground base energy's "ghosts animals and even methodological" extra awesome place to play in and feel quite different than out their energy

out their energy i can feel an elevated feeling and an energy rush or flowing in body

earth bound energy is more grounded and feel an emotional body present with them judgements but lighter in nature, they are quite different

methodological in the old days i use for protection but with acceptance of what is, a by product of that is their is nothing to fear so these days its just entertainment and fun

ghosts and dead animals they just come at times if i can help them i do if they treat my with respect they are welcome
some times you have to treat them like a child or teenager but all are different
i give them all a big hug when they come some that's ll they need to move on, if they don't want a hug they don't want to be with me which suits me