Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2014, 06:05 PM
howl hej

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
Are you sure you aren't hearing a demonic entity? They can manipulate people telepathically and lead them to THINK its someone else.

nah thats not the vibe I get at all but its something I"m not entirely ruling out either.
Old 13-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Master

Whatever it is, I just strictly KICK IT OUT...
there is no point in getting caught up in thoughts, especially negative ones...
We have enough to contend with in a everyday lives....
Old 13-10-2014, 06:38 PM
howl hej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar
Whatever it is, I just strictly KICK IT OUT...
there is no point in getting caught up in thoughts, especially negative ones...
We have enough to contend with in a everyday lives....

#truth

just tedious is all to have to keep repeating for her to get up out of my bubble
Old 13-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Guide
The one thing I truly regret about how my twin and I behaved on meeting is how deeply we hurt our partners. I hurt my partner in other ways at the same time, and I understand that a lot of what happened were life lessons for all of us, but I got to see my partner truly "hate" another being and it was harder that the other being was my twin. And my twin's partner hates me almost as much I understand. Do I hear that voice? No... not directly. But at times I have a lot of empathy with my twin's partner and the thought comes to me that who she loves I love by association. Also I have met her partner's spirit, when I went to help etherically one day and it is a lovely sweet spirit. So... I realize I need to step back. I need to honour that person. My twin and I never did at first. We both deeply wounded people we loved and cared for.
Sometimes it's best not eat the cake. Just looking is a better choice.

I think it takes both sides to engage in a psychic connection - they mess with you because you are opening your mind to it maybe? A part of you may feel unresolved or conflicted and it's like leaving a door open. Of course most people will be insecure and feel threatened by knowing their partner has a special connection with another. That's their own path and journey, so what you can do is try to close that door, perhaps by not thinking so much about THEM, but mainly connecting to your twin in a more one to one way, in whatever fashion that can work for you. The rest of your twin's life is their business. That's still something I am trying to learn myself.

We allow ourselves to get hurt, is really what I keep learning over and over. We have more control and power over this than we think, or perhaps want to think.
Old 13-10-2014, 10:30 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
The truth is she will never be you. She can never have what you have (even when you don't have it). In that respect she will always be on the outside looking in. She should seek who it is she shares the inner space with.

Had a random urge to come here. This was what I needed to hear, thanks.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrielle
The one thing I truly regret about how my twin and I behaved on meeting is how deeply we hurt our partners. I hurt my partner in other ways at the same time, and I understand that a lot of what happened were life lessons for all of us, but I got to see my partner truly "hate" another being and it was harder that the other being was my twin. And my twin's partner hates me almost as much I understand. Do I hear that voice? No... not directly. But at times I have a lot of empathy with my twin's partner and the thought comes to me that who she loves I love by association. Also I have met her partner's spirit, when I went to help etherically one day and it is a lovely sweet spirit. So... I realize I need to step back. I need to honour that person. My twin and I never did at first. We both deeply wounded people we loved and cared for.
Sometimes it's best not eat the cake. Just looking is a better choice.

We allow ourselves to get hurt, is really what I keep learning over and over. We have more control and power over this than we think, or perhaps want to think.

Enjoyed your post. :) Lots of wisdom there.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Master

Just to add, what I mentioned before I did not mean in a malicious way.
There is no point going there from her end, trying to understand what him and I don't fully understand ourselves.
My partner even today just looks at me and wonders what the heck is going on with me...as I am sure she does as well with twin.
The way I see it its a catch 22, we both live our respective lives, but internally there is this whole other" secret life" we are living...
And even if we physically and socially are not in contact, our partners still sense that something is up.
If we cannot connect with our partners the same way, it's not our fault, and they in turn cannot expect that since i truly believe deep down they know we are not the " ones " , we are what they need for now, however long that now is, even if it's for the rest of our earthly lives.
Typically, my twin was always respectful in his approach to me while married and I too have almost vanished from his.
But I have felt her doubts in him and come to me wondering what I really am for him....
That is why I shoo her away, I don't want to even be thought of....
I just don't want my name ever to be mentioned as a reason for any problem of theirs...ever.
Old 14-10-2014, 12:35 AM
howl hej

Basically see it as her and I the actors performing and goofing around and she's and observer watches us but wants to join in. Which I'm all for. It's just taking it in a approach that we all can understand ...

Because where I'm at I'd rather sacrifice my 'position' and have her take my place (as I'm sure that's probs what The three of us want)

But that's most likely not going to happen.