Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Norligh

"Free Will"

This is nothing new from me but I'm pointing it out even though I know a lot here do not agree with me. I see all the time how my TS is somehow, some way that I don't totally understand, "orchestrated" by something divine. It is STRONG. It freaked me out when we first met because within a week he'd somehow dreamed of the butterfly story my guidance had told me. He dreamed an analogy of my fear of being found out and judged over cheating on my ex-husband and then that night he brought me the same chocolates that other man had given me the night we first met AND then immediately TS sat down on my couch, looked at me and asked, "Have you ever cheated on your husband?" UM- hello?! WTHeck?! We share the same Higher Self/Soul/Oversoul. Whatever guides me I think guides him too. The more I think about our connection the more I think this is true. I feel this is why there is so much synchronicity and signs with TS because the shared soul-energy orchestrates it between the two.

People don't want to believe this and I think it is why it takes so long for twin souls to reunite. They don't want to listen to soul. I know people here don't agree with me with the soul orchestration thing. My belief, what I have been shown CLEARLY from the beginning, is to take what he throws me with a grain of salt and inspect it to figure out what it is supposed to show me about myself. What I need to heal. It has never been about him. Never has it been about what he needs to heal or what he needs to do or him him him. On my end I was only supposed to cherish the connection and treat it with the utmost respect even if that meant NOT reacting when he'd say something cold. For example {so you have an idea} back in February we reconnected nicely for two weeks. I began to fear. Then my sis and I got into a big fight. My energy was crazed. I drank whiskey twice, and of course TS had no idea in 3D I was drinking but strangely he suddenly went quiet all week. From emailing each day to silent for a week. At the end of my Fear/Drinking-fest he finally responded to an innocently sweet message saying basically that he'd not responded all week long because he was busy with work and pushes everything off for his science because that's just the kind of guy he is. But he also said, "I sure do miss your kisses though" to soften the blow, just to show me... he he he. My soul knows my fears {cold scientist who doesn't want a family which is totally untrue} and works it THROUGH him when I need that hit of awareness. I think this is what the "mirroring" is. I wanted to lash out at him. I wanted to call him a butthead scientist but I knew immediately what was going on. Soul was using him to show me my bad behavior and I refused to get mad at my TS for being a channel for my healing. Instead I swallowed my ego and replied, "I'm glad you had a good week. I miss your kisses too." My guidance immediately said, "How does fear feel?" I said it's yucky and my guidance said, "When you dabble in fear you create MONSTERS so stop it, now."

I think the mirroring is twin souls share the same soul. When one is fearing or indulging in vices or some other kind of life-threatening behavior then soul uses the other one to shut that behavior down immediately. Soul takes the thoughts and fears and shoots them right back to the twin who is having them. It's because the two people are "controlled" by the same soul. It goes against all we hold dear because we want FREEDOM and control but I swear I see this dynamic between him and I.

The telepathy and dreams are the same exact thing, and it's to show us that energy is important. Thoughts and intentions are so important because our twin souls feel our love but they also feel our monster-thoughts and when we rejoice in the love thoughts then soul will "reward" with signs of telepathy. But when we indulge in fear then we are hit by our twins with silence or something that pushes our fear buttons.

So all the talk of "Well if he said that to you then you should stand up for yourself and give it right back to him," doesn't work in a TS situation because it's a moot point. Don't you see? If you are not meant to say it because the action given to you was to open your eyes then your reaction, your words, will either fall upon deaf ears or else your email will fail or your laptop short out or your phone malfunction or SOMETHING until you give it up and LISTEN already. It won't matter what you say- if anything... if you refuse to listen and can't control your 3D reactivity then SOUL will ensure the quiet lasts even freaking longer. It's tough love. All the regular rules no longer apply. And the more and more you fight against the connection, and the control it has, the longer it will take for reunion.

I know there is this thing called "Free Will." I can't totally explain it but somehow my twin is given a message to act a certain way to me, to pop me an email, to text me... and it's usually in response to my energy. I think if he wanted to he could use his free will to go against the "nudges" he gets but after observing him face to face I think his "nudges" are exceedingly strong. He becomes an open channel for Spirit to work through and doesn't realize it. Sometimes later it surprises him- I used to wonder what in the HELL was going on and now I can totally see it, what was happening. He'd channel something and then not quite remember doing it or why he did it. But we must have agreed through soul to do this together so it somehow does not go against this idea of "free will" that everyone gets so hung up on.

My guy and I have so many similarities. We are like twins for real. My guidance keeps pointing me to the song "Run" by Snow Patrol. My guidance always tells me I am a Lightworker whose light shines brightly and has been telling me this since I started connecting strongly back in October 2011. This song says, "Light up light up, as if you had a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear." <----- That is how I think of my twin soul now. He may not be here right here. I may not hear his voice right this moment. I may not have the 3D affirmation I want but I know he's with me. Right here. It's like he's still holding my hand like he did on our first date, guiding me along letting me know it might hurt a bit but he's going to help me get there. He's not going to let me go. And see my guidance, my soul/HS, has never let me go- I just never knew it was shared with another. As it's been explained to me- my healing has taken a while and then in the end, in the final stretch, came the TS to cement it all, bring it all home. This is why I take a deep breath, kill my ego and stay non-reactive with him, treating him only with love. It is because I am guided to and I do believe in the end it will only result in a faster healing and faster reunion AND because I love him with a deep undeniable unconditional soul love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQbgihHWNGo
Old 26-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Lakshmi

Hi Norligh .

I totally agree with you. And I wish more people on here could embrace this!

I also agree this is why so many twins don't make it -- they get caught up in the 3D details of what is happening, rather than know and trust that they are both being orchestrated by soul/the Divine and that everything they are going through has a purpose, NO MATTER WHAT it looks like on the outside.

I argued with my twin for a year over this very issue -- I kept telling him "this is orchestrated, this is soul, it's all as it is supposed to be…" and he didn't believe me (then). Now, he's a believer LOL because he's lived it for going on three years! You can't make this stuff up, seriously.

My guidance, like yours, is strong, and I trust it absolutely. It told me play by play what was happening in my reunion process, and I trusted it, and it got me though. Keep going, dear soul (I know you will).
Old 26-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Norligh

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much. I totally agree with you. It's not easy to accept at first but I must tell you- I see it now and believe it. Sunday night made me a changed woman. I've doubted and doubted and this is soooooo saddening but his "love" messages were not enough to make me believe. No- I had to get this monster twin thing for me to step back and say, "Oh holy sheep this IS being orchestrated from above" because my twin soul, my adoring love, would NEVER ever have sent those things on his own. Nope. Now I realize that "They" can do anything. ANYTHING.

It is hard to grasp though. I know this so I understand the resistance. I have come to this place of collapse, like okay I believe now so just show me, lol. I do want to reunite. OMG do I. I miss that little golfing adorable sweet science trip Atheist geologist cutie pie like I miss no other... but I also know *sigh* it won't happen until it is supposed to. And I have to have faith and trust. I will.

Oh! And here is another thing. For some reason, my gift of gab probably {and I am a people person and a good communicator} I think some of us are chosen to SHARE this knowledge with others who don't hear as clearly. It's not like I am so dag nabbit special that only *I* should get this info to help me with my reunion. NO- I am being used as a conduit to share, disseminate, the truth to other twin flames. It is why I landed here. It is why I made that first post in November that echos this one actually, lol. And it is why when people responded and said thank you and I realize what I'd shared had helped- my twin soul reached out to me after weeks of silence after I thought we were totally dead. I'd hoped I could believe but I thought after our chaos I'd never hear from him again. But no- I posted here and he came to me. That was to show me I was supposed to share my guidance because it is given to me for a purpose, to share it so others journeys, if they'd only listen and trust, would be easier as well.

God wants twins reunited. This is my mission, to help this happen by sharing my guidance. I may not be with my twin yet but I will be. I have not been performing my mission as well as I should because I have doubted {and I still think I am supposed to be writing a book too.} But I know this is all real and what I share is truth. I hope others might listen and just try to swallow that 3D for a while and see the wonders that can happen.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Hi Norligh .

I totally agree with you. And I wish more people on here could embrace this!

I also agree this is why so many twins don't make it -- they get caught up in the 3D details of what is happening, rather than know and trust that they are both being orchestrated by soul/the Divine and that everything they are going through has a purpose, NO MATTER WHAT it looks like on the outside.

I argued with my twin for a year over this very issue -- I kept telling him "this is orchestrated, this is soul, it's all as it is supposed to be…" and he didn't believe me (then). Now, he's a believer LOL because he's lived it for going on three years! You can't make this stuff up, seriously.

My guidance, like yours, is strong, and I trust it absolutely. It told me play by play what was happening in my reunion process, and I trusted it, and it got me though. Keep going, dear soul (I know you will).
Old 26-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Lakshmi

You are so welcome -- if my experience can help at all, I want it to! (and I know you are the same!).

This process requires SO much trust, SO much surrender, so much faith and perseverance and trust…no wonder so many give up long before the finish line. And it is so sad that they do.

And Norligh: it is worth it. A million times over, it is worth it!

I, like you, "knew" I was destined to be with a "soul mate" (I didn't know about twins back in the day I was given this guidance). I went through tons of soul mate experiences, even getting fooled a few times that they were "the one." Nope. But, like you, when I met my twin, I KNEW. And I never gave up, no matter what, and it was hard hard hard.

But….we made it. And you will too!
Old 26-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Suspended

l've always believed it myself, and l've seen how much this twin stuff is out of my control. Too much has happened that was obviously orchestrated or engineered by some Force or Power way beyond my understanding.
We have been brought together in really weird and mysterious ways right from the start. l can no longer deny that some Higher Power or Soul Power[at least that's my impression - l still keep an open mind, though] is at work, trying to get us together.
l think it's probably our two soul's that have joined and they are now managing certain events in our lives according to some Higher Plan - l could be wrong but l've been experincing this intervention for about 10 years now.