Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
Interesting day here today- I was supposed to be seeing my twin today and have heard nothing from him but I am strangely doing okay. I am finally realizing this is all of God and there is not much I can do to control the divine timing. Surrender, true surrender, is here. Maybe I am so stubborn that I needed this "disappointment" in order to see things clearly. I also realize I have no idea when I may hear from him next. Could be next week. Could be months. I have no idea and I realize it's just the way it is, and it offers me the quiet I need to tackle things in my life.

Luckily yesterday I had a really strong epiphany that finally cemented things for me. Up until yesterday I was still somewhat skeptical that all of this could really be happening. I was stuck too much in 3D, in the ache of not having him in my life and the "why why why?" Hey I am in the learning process too. I had help yesterday. I spoke with Michael from The Michael Teachings. "They" asked for a photo of me and my twin and luckily I do have one. On our last night together before he moved away he videoed us kissing and he took a picture of us together. I wish I could post the photo here so you could see it: we look like fraternal twins. Our faces are shaped exactly the same- it's freaky eerie, even our noses slant to the right in the same way. We are also both small-framed people; twins I swear. It's so weird!

Well he looked at the photo and said he'd like to see one more but it looks to be that we are for sure "essence twins" instead of task companions {which is more like a soul mate.} I was actually hoping for task companion but I know in my heart he is my essence twin/twin flame. I like the explanation for essence twins better than TS/TF. Essence twins are often brought into the world at the same time in the same place and walk a similar path near to each other which we totally did and do. It's funny how similar our lives are, how nearly identical we are in so many ways. He is the male version of me, my male half. They help keep us on task.

Michael confirmed what I know: it's complicated. And it is divine and totally contracted before we got here. My twin knows exactly which buttons to push in me because we have been together for eons. He will keep me on task no matter the cost. This man, my love, was hurt badly before he met me. He tried to hide it and said he was over it and ready for love. He was/is ready for love but he is scared. I am scared. But the love we have for each other is immense and God-abetted. I know because I love hard, strong and pure I am meant to love him beyond all measure- it is what God is asking of me to do, and I will not back down.

I will not waver from my course now. I'm in this until I know in my heart that something needs to change, and that will *not* happen until I have given it my all, and I have not yet. Not at all. My guidance told me not long ago to stop running from my destiny as a writer, to stop running from being a spreader of Spirit's teachings through my writing. I was told to be DISCIPLINED and dedicated to my writing but instead I was immobilized with fear, not wanting to address this situation with my love. I also did not want to address working through some feelings from my past, mommy-daddy issues that are reflected in the fears I projected onto my twin.

I am 26,000 words in and I just, this morning at 4AM, wrote up to the night before he tells me he is leaving for CA. *gulp* Um- not the easiest thing to write about when he is supposed to be here, right now, yet he is totally silent. I am doing it though. I will take the time I had put aside for him and write. Does it break my heart? You betcha but I am resolved now. I cannot control him or divine timing. I do believe soul is in charge so who am I to dictate soul?

I love this man with a love that God primed me for over the last three years. I refuse, no matter what anyone tells me, to say anything negative to him. I am clear in my communication with him. No double talk, no sarcasm, no passive aggressive words. I only say loving words to him, truth. I also keep in mind that I understand this connection and he does not- how confusing must that be for him? So when I write to him I am not accusatory. I am careful with saying, "I don't know why you are doing this" because I DO partially know why- it's soul-abetted. Why attack him when the situation is divine? It would not be fair.

Many of us here are still thinking too 3D, sorry to be critical but it is true. Yes my love goes quiet but it is not abusive, not "mean." It is what it is. Spirit knows I CRAVE contact. Crave it... I long for getting his ooey gooey love messages like I did when we dated. Why do you think they are kept from me? Why do you think back in November when he was referencing the weather he wrote to me, "Enjoy the cold?" I don't think he just meant the weather- he meant "enjoy my coldness that is to come because unless you work on yourself and heal your fears you are not going to get the "real" me back."

Spirit is tricky, always has been with me. I see it. My dear aunt read up on essence twins last night and agreed that I am going through something amazing that needs to be cherished. Cherished means overlooking the silence and not caving to 3D ego fears. Call me a pushover, tell me "But you are still human living a human existence" and I will tell you no- I am more SOUL than human and my humanity is just my vehicle. This "reality" we know is not the truth- behind the veil is truth, and all these divine unions were created behind the veil, on another dimension, from God. I will do what God is asking of me and LOVE my twin. I know he will never be mean or abuse me- if he is just quiet or a wee bit cold then I will love him through it. I will not falter. If he were to get mean, and he never has, I would bring it to his attention and walk away until Spirit fixed it or ended it. I refuse to "go off on" my twin.

I hope I hear from him sooner than later but even if I don't he knows that I consider us together in my heart. Knowing that he is vulnerable and scared to lose me I've reassured him of my love and now I am quiet. I debated on whether to let him worry if I might date but somehow that did not feel right. He's already struggling with this strong connection. He's already very vulnerably told me, "I am afraid I might lose you" yet he is kept from me by his own fears and by soul. Why go all 3D and tease him with the idea of "Well I'm not going to wait forever?" I chose to reassure him; he doubts already enough- he's just like me!!!

I am in this thing 110%. He is my divine complement, made for me by GOD. Think about that- we were made for our twins yet here we are worrying about whether they are blocking us on FB... you know why they block you on FB? Because it BOTHERS you. Soul know what bugs the poo out of you, same with me. Don't let it bug you and it will stop.

These unions are not about petty crud. It's bigger and more divine than that. So buck up along with me. Know we are meant to love and at times overlook (or walk away if abuse is actually happening.) Not all of you want to hear this, and that's fine. I've had people PM me and tell me to stop being a door mat for my twin... when all I have done is listen to my SOUL- my God link, and continue to shower love on my twin. In times of quiet I do it from my heart. I have battled with fear too but I'm over that now. With belief comes relief. In times when we are actually in contact I use my words carefully and lovingly. So do what you want, follow your ego, be 3D, and see how well that works out for you. Or put on your Big Girl Panties {or Hanes} listen to what Spirit is telling us through people like Mel and Clark Kent and even my own guidance and step UP. Step up to getting through the pain, telling the pain enough is enough, and settling that emotional pain body down once and for all- it takes work but I did it and you can too. I do not have the pain like I did for five months. It is gone. Step up to being more soul than human and maybe more twins will start reuniting. I surely hope to be one of them.

Beautiful!
Thanks for the reading!

Light and love!
Old 18-04-2014, 02:41 AM
snowpeak

Quote:
I am in this thing 110%. He is my divine complement, made for me by GOD. Think about that- we were made for our twins yet here we are worrying about whether they are blocking us on FB... you know why they block you on FB? Because it BOTHERS you. Soul know what bugs the poo out of you, same with me. Don't let it bug you and it will stop.

its funny cause i have begged D to block me and he won't. go figure... he is doing the reverse....

so whose soul knows what bugs us? his? ours? both?
Old 18-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Many of us here are still thinking too 3D, sorry to be critical but it is true. Yes my love goes quiet but it is not abusive, not "mean." It is what it is. Spirit knows I CRAVE contact. Crave it... I long for getting his ooey gooey love messages like I did when we dated. Why do you think they are kept from me? Why do you think back in November when he was referencing the weather he wrote to me, "Enjoy the cold?" I don't think he just meant the weather- he meant "enjoy my coldness that is to come because unless you work on yourself and heal your fears you are not going to get the "real" me back."

I am in this thing 110%. He is my divine complement, made for me by GOD. Think about that- listen to what Spirit is telling us through people like Mel and Clark Kent and even my own guidance and step UP. Step up to getting through the pain, telling the pain enough is enough, and settling that emotional pain body down once and for all- it takes work but I did it and you can too. I do not have the pain like I did for five months. It is gone. Step up to being more soul than human and maybe more twins will start reuniting. I surely hope to be one of them.

I really liked what you have to say Norligh and I think it could not ring truer.

I completely agree that a lot of us are thinking in 3d terms - especially when it comes to what this relationship should look like.

There are no "shoulds", no model of example, no framework. People want to be in "a relationship" with their twin as opposed to being reunited with their twin.

For me, they are two very different things. A relationship is possessive, it is a control of anothers freedom. Reuniting is having them back in you life but their is no death grip on what they can and cannot do. Their is no restriction. I think being able to give them that ultimate freedom is one of the BIGGEST lessons we have to learn.

If wwe want a 3d relationship with them, why? Why do you want to put you ideals f what love should look like on another person, possess them, their freedom to come and go and do as they please? If you desire a relationship with them I do not think it will come to you and you will have to relinquish them and find someone else.

If you overcome a need for relationship with them (or anyone ), and the only relationship you have is that with your Higher Self, then you can reunite with them and everything will fall into place naturally. You will be acting from love and you become Love and you are not acting out of insecurities and desperation.

This is a hard pill to swallow ( my throat's got a lump writing this ! ), and I am my own worst enemy - I'm writing this and I am aware I have to overcome this issue myself but I just wanted to thank Norligh for inspiring this in me. For making me aware!

I hope someday to be at a place where I will reunite with Him.
Old 22-04-2014, 03:22 AM
MGazonda

I've been guided away from here for a bit. Wasn't sure if I'd ever be back.

I'm more consciously aware of being guided recently, and... it's a bit of an adjustment. It was nice to read this, and I had a good laugh at "you know why they block you on FB? Because it BOTHERS you."

There are some things I wish were appropriate to say at this point, but... not "supposed" to? This part is really frustrating. I'd rather communicate more openly and clearer than this, but... I think you get that better than I do. The stubborn part of me wants to just say whatever I want to say... *sigh*

I'm a bit frustrated with the whole "say this", "no, don't say that" part of this. And, I'm still not convinced it's best.

Interesting times, huh?