Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarkjen
Emm--Don't get me wrong, I would love to share space with him and I know his presence wouldn't irritate me like everyone else's does! But because I know he loves being alone, I think a perfect situation for us would be to have time together and time apart. I have given this lots of thought should the day ever come!

WmBuzz--My TF is a vegetarian and I'm not and he tends to be more negative and I'm positive--it is a nice balance!

Wow! I preach to my mate about being negative, as she is stubborn. I can't fathom what it is like for you, to try to compete with the male ego.

You probably have a good heart, so you need to listen to it. We can give you all the advice in the world, but the truth is that, it's you that have to decide whats right for you. You cannot sacrifice your happiness, to please another, no matter who they are, it's all about you 1st.

If you decide to take a break, then you shouldn't worry about losing him, as you two are connected by magnetism, and you two will be drawn back to each other.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I understand Skylarkjen lol, we are all different, I was only speaking for what I personally feel we would both want.

WmBuzz - And balance is what its all about I believe

Yes! Your right, balance is where it's at.