Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation [Need help] Psycho-Attack, opened chakras

Hi,

Is there anybody who can tell me or direct me in to right place where I can find more infomation how to get close my chakras and also restore my aura to normal functionality? What is happen: I have been practicing several timnes OOBE and meditation without any preparation pass 7 years ago. What I knew there was that I had to ask a Guider to help me get out of my body and start my individual spiritual journej so I did it, however without having experience as I mention before. Therefore after few trys I decided to stop doing this becouse of heavy head pain. I have never sharing my experience with anybody until now.

In August/September 2018 I decided to give a second chance to OOBE since I was doing meditation to achieve mindfullness becouse of massive number of thoughts in my mind. Once I try OOBE for last time in 2018 I have experienced nothing, but what comes to me after all was terrible... For last few months my mind has been and is still attacking by the Guider who I've have been asking for help. What comes with this attacks:
- Loud and modified innervoice who is talking to me directly
- Vizualization with opened eyes in white and gold color - and closed eyes when it comes to sleep - massive sexual content and aggression against me
- Bad thoughts touthing my religion
- Overall bad thoughts about everything and enybody who I know
- Anxiety
- Warnings about active telepation on my subject

I was trying to find help in my country in church and hospital but what priest exorcist said to me was I have been reading to much fantasy. What doctor said to me was I have schizophrenia- funny isn't it?

Is there anybody who know how to stop this attacks and get clean myself and then protect me against those attacks in the future?

Now I living in England and looks like there is nobody who can understand my problem. I will be very grateful for any answers. Thank you for your uderstanding.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Experiencer

I don't believe that you can 'close' your chakras, you also need your open to function and to make sure that your energy is grounded. I also think that obe is something that should come naturally, not something to try and 'force', but something that you should let yourself ease into naturally. I do think that you need to find a way that works for you so you can protect your energy from getting attacked. Cause a being who is a guide wouldn't try to psychologically attack you.

Here's some sound healing music that you can use~
Sound Healing Session with the Solfeggio Tones and Sacred Geometry

You can try to looking into some stones to buy for protection that speak to you, black tourmaline, blue kyanite, labradorite, or apache tear.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Master
Sorry you are having a troubling time. I think it's your fear causing these issues. Maybe try resting in silence with your eyes open instead of trying to go into deep meditation. The reading of fantasy books isn't going to help your situation. Have you looked at the chakras and the ways to clear them. Have a look at the root chakra in particular.

Last edited by JosephineB : 26-05-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski
Hi,

Is there anybody who can tell me or direct me in to right place where I can find more infomation how to get close my chakras and also restore my aura to normal functionality? What is happen: I have been practicing several timnes OOBE and meditation without any preparation pass 7 years ago. What I knew there was that I had to ask a Guider to help me get out of my body and start my individual spiritual journej so I did it, however without having experience as I mention before. Therefore after few trys I decided to stop doing this becouse of heavy head pain. I have never sharing my experience with anybody until now.

In August/September 2018 I decided to give a second chance to OOBE since I was doing meditation to achieve mindfullness becouse of massive number of thoughts in my mind. Once I try OOBE for last time in 2018 I have experienced nothing, but what comes to me after all was terrible... For last few months my mind has been and is still attacking by the Guider who I've have been asking for help. What comes with this attacks:
- Vizualization with opened eyes in white and gold color - and closed eyes when it comes to sleep - massive sexual content and aggression against me
- Anxiety

I was trying to find help in my country in church and hospital but what priest exorcist said to me was I have been reading to much fantasy. What doctor said to me was I have schizophrenia- funny isn't it?

Is there anybody who know how to stop this attacks and get clean myself and then protect me against those attacks in the future?

Now I living in England and looks like there is nobody who can understand my problem. I will be very grateful for any answers. Thank you for your uderstanding.

One thing I know, never trust the spiritual entities, you never know what lies behind their "good" image.Are you sure you don't have a health problem? There's no shame, I used to suffer from severe depression, now I am much better.. I also had and have many sexual dreams but they have no power over me, I did many disgusting things in these dreams but I've learnt not to be affected by them, they have power over you only if you give them that power.. Have you ever used the name of Jesus to help you send way this bad entity from you? I used His name many times and it halped me, this is what I used: "My God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, save me!"; I had many nasty experiences.. Once I was in this deep meditation state and from nowhere I felt these beings around me, touching my body, I felt that they tried to rape me, then, with all my being, I screamed loudly with my inner voice for Christ and instantly I woke up.I have OBEs too.There may be many other reasons for you to experience such things.From what I've learnt, these dark entities feed with our fears.Strange that you have heavy head pains, I never experienced something like that, I woke up many times tired after an OBE, maybe you really have a health problem.

There are people here who know such more, my best advice for you now, that you are sure that you don't have a health problem, call for Christ to help you..
Old 26-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Master
Seems like you can't trust anyone these days.Angels have their own agenda,demons the same,parasites want your energies,and humans don't care at all.
What?You're a human?
You have no right to step into the astral realms.And if you do,you'll face all sorts of things.(reality's speaking).

Welcome to the real world bro.
A world that everyone and everyting is against humans and their birth right to advance.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Seems like you can't trust anyone these days.Angels have their own agenda,demons the same,parasites want your energies,and humans don't care at all.
What?You're a human?
You have no right to step into the astral realms.And if you do,you'll face all sorts of things.(reality's speaking).

Welcome to the real world bro.
A world that everyone and everyting is against humans and their birth right to advance.

This hatred towards humanity may be caused by the fact that we have what I call "the spark of the Creator" within us, and this is not found in flesh and blood, but in our spirit. All the demonic entities are going to perish, they are an anormality,. the Creator is the very definition of Love.This is why the Bible says that the "fallen angels" have no chance to salvation.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Master
I may be stating the obvious, but if there were any danger, why take the chance to go into the astral realms in the first place. Stay grounded here.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I may be stating the obvious, but if there were any danger, why take the chance to go into the astral realms in the first place. Stay grounded here.

Maybe you & others are not aware that everything of the physical resides in the spiritual..or as you refer to it (the astral).

There is only one universe..(god/creator)...the all, & everything is in it. GOD IS IN US & WE ARE IN GOD...GOD THE SPIRITUAL.

Everything that we can see with the physical eye is made of the spiritual, & is located within the spiritual...so in effect, the only thing that a person is doing when experiencing "OOB", is that they are coming away from the earthly flesh, & the spiritual life connection between flesh & spiritual self, grows longer as we move away from the flesh.
The flesh is spiritual matter & is constructed in a different manner to the spiritual body & is in the spiritual along side everything else of the spiritual, & so this is why we can be affected positively & or negatively by spiritual beings...The astral traveler is already in the spiritual & no spiritual being needs to cross through or over any kind of barrier to get to us.

The above is for anyones considerations..regards from myself.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski
Hi,

- Anxiety

You can read Robert Bruce's book ''psychic self defence''.
I has a lot of teqniques of how to deal with negative entities.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Maybe you & others are not aware that everything of the physical resides in the spiritual..or as you refer to it (the astral).

There is only one universe..(god/creator)...the all, & everything is in it. GOD IS IN US & WE ARE IN GOD...GOD THE SPIRITUAL.

Everything that we can see with the physical eye is made of the spiritual, & is located within the spiritual...so in effect, the only thing that a person is doing when experiencing "OOB", is that they are coming away from the earthly flesh, & the spiritual life connection between flesh & spiritual self, grows longer as we move away from the flesh.
The flesh is spiritual matter & is constructed in a different manner to the spiritual body & is in the spiritual along side everything else of the spiritual, & so this is why we can be affected positively & or negatively by spiritual beings...The astral traveler is already in the spiritual & no spiritual being needs to cross through or over any kind of barrier to get to us.

The above is for anyones considerations..regards from myself.

I'm getting confused with this astral business. I had it in my mind that the astral was way off somewhere. I know the SP member Bartholomew mentioned that the place where he connects to is a safe place, there are other places that we are able to connect to through the travel/OBE/channeling that aren't safe though. Sorry, I'm not explaining it correctly. But that's the basics of it. The info will be in one of Bartholomews threads.

At the end of the day, if you aren't sure where you are connecting to or that it is potentially harmful to you, or already harming you, if possible, leave well alone.

Btw, does SP have a spell check on it? Sometimes it seems to underline incorrect words, then other times it doesn't.